The Cut Cut Cut ACT is DEAD?: GOP to add Repeal of Obamacare insurance mandate into tax bill! WOW!

They keep cutting funding sources so they can then blame the ACA for costing so much money.

Too late, The Reps & Trump already own it.

They keep cutting funding sources so they can then blame the ACA for costing so much money.

Too late, The Reps & Trump already own it.
If you have to keep pumping money into it, it DOES cost money
:lol:

• Banned
The GOP much to its eventual unhappiness is going to be held to account by the electorate next fall.

It's like their DOPer voters don't use ACA.
And most have few tax deductions.
As most are only available at over 250K income.
FFS! Another DOPer Stupid Moment! Most make less than 65K as a family.
The Great Douche does expose the uneducated morons. Really WELL!

• Banned
raygoon BS is finally dead in the GOP party. Thanks, Great Douche. These DOPers are not them type of peoples.

DOniv45W4AI0uvc.jpg

Corporate executives have no intention to use savings from tax cuts to invest in their businesses. They'll funnel the additional cash into raising executive pay and buying back shares of their own stock.
Natalie Andrews on Twitter

Last edited:
It's not the House, this Senate is just off the charts fucked!

I say these fuckers better get to work before every last one of them is dragged out of the Capital and rode out of town on a rail.

Oh, after reading the article, I think what they did will actually help it pass easier.

It's only the individual mandate repeal that is included.

In other words: Stops people from being fined for not having Obamacare.

What's not to like about that?

Last edited:

I say these fuckers better get to work before every last one of them is dragged out of the Capital and rode out of town on a rail.

Oh, after reading the article, I think what they did will actually help it pass easier.

The fine is part of what pays for ACA from the losers that don't want to pay for healthcare.
Then they get sick and make the public pay for their EMS care bills. FFS! These are DOPers for you. Living off gobmint dimes.

The fine is part of what pays for ACA from the losers that don't want to pay for healthcare.

a provision that was designed by the heritage foundation and used in romneycare as a form of "personal responsibility".... until it was used by the black guy in the White House

What if "the losers" just want to pay for their own healthcare, and not be forced to buy insurance?

Let's apply the same thing to say...

How about a nationwide mandate that every parent must purchase at least one rifle, and one handgun?

C'mon, it'll reduce the violent crime rate! (As the gun manufacturers drool)

And yes, it is an apples to apples comparison to highlight the ridiculousness of being forced to buy anything.

What lobby spends the most on Washington? Ah! The health insurance lobby, go figure!

What if "the losers" just want to pay for their own healthcare, and not be forced to buy insurance?

Let's apply the same thing to say...

How about a nationwide mandate that every parent must purchase at least one rifle, and one handgun?

C'mon, it'll reduce the violent crime rate!

If the loser can pay for healthcare, they don't get fines.
I recall if you post a bond or somethang saying you can just pay these bills
you get no fine. If you can do that FFS why do you care about something that's non-applicable in your returns?

#BREAKING: First Republican Senator comes out against GOP tax bill Sen. Johnson first Republican opposed to tax bill

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said on Wednesday that he will not support the Senate GOP tax plan, becoming the first GOP senator to say he will oppose the proposal.

===============:banana::lmao::itsok::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::itsok::lmao::banana:================
I say this IS for the Great Douche, and shelter for rational GOP..

Living with DOPers Do SUCK!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back