The Conspicuous Thing That Was Missing from The 2016 Republican National Convention..

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The mention of God.

It was nary to be found.

Usually it's all about God, Guns & Gays.

This time it was just Guns & Gays (this time they so-called "accepted" them though)

The GOP’s Godless Convention

Meanwhile, the Democratic National Convention was filled with the mention of God, even had preachers, choirs and singing.

How does that sit with USMB conservatives? Is this the direction that Republicans want to see their party take?

Your side supports killing helpless human fetuses by ripping their limbs off and stabbing them in the brain stem. Your lucky God doesn't just wipe you people out.

160802-history-in-the-making_zpsnzpgfylf.jpg

Let me flip it back to you, what the article discribes, isn't that what the liberal left always wants? You know Separation? Did the DNC let you folks down?

The mention of God.

It was nary to be found.

Usually it's all about God, Guns & Gays.

This time it was just Guns & Gays (this time they so-called "accepted" them though)

The GOP’s Godless Convention

Meanwhile, the Democratic National Convention was filled with the mention of God, even had preachers, choirs and singing.

How does that sit with USMB conservatives? Is this the direction that Republicans want to see their party take?

I never noticed that. Thank you.

If there was a lot of God talk at the RNC the left would be calling them religious nut jobs or extremist there isn't and its some great mystery to be solved. This is why I'm glad I watched very little of either convention.

Forum List

Back