The civilized world is on heightened alert and what is the Idiot-in-Chief getting ready to do ?

On a scale of 1-to-10 I'd put Guantanamo Bay as a 2. We've leased the place from Cuba for 100+ years, I'd rather own then rent and sure wouldn't put money into the place.

I care a lot more about illegal aliens and the dangers and drag on the economy they present than guantanamo.

I care a lot more about obama importing somalians, syrians and other 3rd world peasants to purposely colonize this country, than I do about guantanamo.

Wish I was Bill Gates, I'd offer Odumbfuck a few billion if he would agree to resign.

Obama Readies Biggest Reach of Presidential Power Yet

With only 14 months left in office, President Obama is set to issue an executive order in what could be the most aggressive use of his authority to date: unilaterally closing the federal detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
“At this point, I would not take anything off the table in terms of the president doing everything that he can to achieve this critically important national security objective,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters earlier this month during a briefing.

It will not happen unless Congress permits it.

oh...yeah, sure.....congress...right....we can rely on them.

No, we can't. My point precisely.

Sorry. I left off the /sarcasm. :)

Wish I was Bill Gates, I'd offer Odumbfuck a few billion if he would agree to resign.

With only 14 months left in office, President Obama is set to issue an executive order in what could be the most aggressive use of his authority to date: unilaterally closing the federal detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
“At this point, I would not take anything off the table in terms of the president doing everything that he can to achieve this critically important national security objective,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters earlier this month during a briefing.

It will not happen unless Congress permits it.

oh...yeah, sure.....congress...right....we can rely on them.

No, we can't. My point precisely.

Sorry. I left off the /sarcasm. :)

No, it was there.

My clarifying was for the benefit of our resident Democrats, who have reading disabilities.

Gates voted for Obama.

Gates voted for Obama.

So what?

Forum List

Back