The Christian Army of God kill more innocents

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
After 25 years of horrible massacres, the christian militants of Lord Resistance Army continue their expansion outside Ugunda to reach the rest of Africa (Sudan, Congo and Center Africa)

LRA is a "group of Christian fundamentalists with bizarre beliefs whose aim is to topple the Museveni regime and replace it with governance based on the Bible's ten commandments"

one of their last holy war is 2008 Christmas massacres (Congo)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Christmas_massacres_(Congo)
The LRA is accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, sexual enslavement of women and children, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.[11] The LRA operates mainly in northern Uganda, but also in parts of Sudan and DR Congo

today they move toward Congo -2009
Lord's Resistance Army terrorises Congo | World news | The Guardian

i really wonder why not Nato cats and US "philathorope" army don't come to Africa to save citizens from those crusaders instead sending more young soldiers to Afghanistan!!

178018531_a9d3563057.jpg

Last edited:
I agree. Remember those Christians who flew those planes into the twin towers?

Wait wut?

number of 9-11 victims is around 2500
victims of Lord army crusaders exceed ten thousands!

I find it hypocrite to go fighting taliban and leaving those christian criminals pushing their holy war in Africa !!

About the only thing dumber than getting this nation involved in a land war in Asia, is getting this nation involved in a land war in Africa.

Africans are killing Africans, you say?

This is not exactly news.

Africans are always killing Africans, champ.

The place seems to be cursed.

and zio-media try to convince the goons that US troops and Nato cats are going to Afghanistan to protect civilians from talibans and eradicate religious fundamentalism!

I wonder if some guys still belive this joke
as I know taliban has not committed massacre contrary to the army of Lord in Africa, a shiting protestant fundamentalist crusaders!

After 25 years of horrible massacres, the christian militants of Lord Resistance Army continue their expansion outside Ugunda to reach the rest of Africa (Sudan, Congo and Center Africa)

LRA is a "group of Christian fundamentalists with bizarre beliefs whose aim is to topple the Museveni regime and replace it with governance based on the Bible's ten commandments"

one of their last holy war is 2008 Christmas massacres (Congo)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Christmas_massacres_(Congo)
The LRA is accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, sexual enslavement of women and children, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.[11] The LRA operates mainly in northern Uganda, but also in parts of Sudan and DR Congo

today they move toward Congo -2009
Lord's Resistance Army terrorises Congo | World news | The Guardian

i really wonder why not Nato cats and US "philathorope" army don't come to Africa to save citizens from those crusaders instead sending more young soldiers to Afghanistan!!

178018531_a9d3563057.jpg

should we invade?

yep, If the WH want to spread "democracy" and "justice", they should begin with those christian terrorists..

or the Irish IRA!

yep, If the WH want to spread "democracy" and "justice", they should begin with those christian terrorists..

or the Irish IRA!

or the Irish IRA!

Watch your mouth.

Freeman may have heard some banter on the IRA but I doubt Freeman has any real appreciation for history of the six counties. Freeman never heard of the Orange Order and the countless splinter groups or Long Kesh which never got the volumes of ink covering GETMO. Its an unfair world and often the oppressed quickly become the oppresser, just ask the scores of rape victims in South Africa.

Exploding the False Claims of the New Atheists

November 2008By Anne Barbeau Gardiner

Anne Barbeau Gardiner, a Contributing Editor of the NOR, is Professor Emerita of English at John Jay College of the City University of New York. She has published on Dryden, Milton, and Swift, as well as on Catholics of the 17th century.

The Irrational Atheist: Dissecting the Unholy Trinity of Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens. By Vox Day. Benbella Books. 320 pages. $24.95.

In The Irrational Atheist, WorldNetDaily.com columnist Vox Day uses logic and facts (not theology) to refute the "unholy trinity" of Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Christopher Hitchens. What makes Day's book entertaining is his exuberant language -- the rhetorical fireworks with which he takes on the new atheists. High spirits and clever phrasing provoke continual chuckles, as for example when he remarks that not since the craze for Marx and Freud "has there been so much enthusiasm about the non-existence of God," and that this new evangelism is directed at "atheists whose lack of faith is weak." He employs mock praise, too, as in, "Hitchens and Dawkins became atheists after long and exhaustive rational inquiries into the existence of God, both at the age of nine." Yet the humor doesn't get in the way of subtle analysis, for he lays bare Dawkins's "incessant shell games," Harris's "exercises in self-parody," and Hitchens's "epic feat of intellectual self-evisceration."

Day divides atheists into high-church and low-church varieties. The "unholy trinity" belong to the high-church type -- i.e., they are university men who hate religion and demand that others enlist in their "anti-theist jihads." The low-church atheists describe themselves simply as of "no religion." In reply to the high-church boast that atheists are more moral than theists, Day points out that, while it is true that high-church atheists comprised only two-tenths of one percent of the criminals imprisoned in England and Wales in the year 2000, the low-church type made up 31.6 percent. Measured against their ratio in the overall population, this meant that atheists were four times more likely to go to jail for crimes than Christians. This is a sample of how Day explodes the false claims of the new atheists.

Perhaps the most engaging chapters in this book are those about war. The high-church atheists assert that religion causes war, but Day proves otherwise. He shows that over the past 232 years, 671,070 American soldiers have died in 17 wars, of which only one-half of one percent can reasonably be attributed to religion. This amounts to the deaths of 14 soldiers per year. Turning next to the Encyclopedia of Wars compiled by C. Phillips and A. Axelrod, Day examines 1,763 wars fought from 2325 B.C. to modern times. Of these wars, only 123 can reasonably be attributed to religion -- 6.92 percent of those recorded. Since half of these religious wars were waged by Muslims, this means that, apart from Islam, the world's religions are responsible for only 3.35 percent of all wars. "The historical evidence is conclusive," Day concludes. "Religion is not a primary cause of war."

Here is yet another glimpse of how Day uses facts to confute the "unholy trinity." Whereas Dawkins declares that atheists have the highest regard for works of art and architecture and not one of them in the world who would "bulldoze" places like Mecca, Chartres, or York Min*ster, Day replies with staggering evidence that atheists are far more likely than theists to destroy the landmarks of civilization, as when they razed 41,000 of the 48,000 churches in Russia, and 7,000 of the monasteries in Tibet.

Although Day is an evangelical, he is remarkably sympathetic to Catholics, who are usually the chief targets of atheists. Day scoffs at the way Dawkins, in the space of a couple of pages, dismisses the 3,000-page Summa Theologiae of St. Thomas Aquinas: He says that Dawkins waved "a dead chicken over the keyboard" and tried to make readers believe he had "seriously considered" the Sum*ma and found it "wanting." Day also thinks it unfair that the Spanish Inquisition is ballyhooed as the high point of human wickedness. He points out that the Great Leap Forward and the Holocaust, both caused by atheists, resulted in 43 million and 6 million deaths respectively, whereas the Spanish Inquisition resulted in 3,230 deaths in three and a half centuries. And then, in the single year of 1936, Spanish atheists murdered 6,832 members of the Catholic clergy -- "more than twice the number of the victims of 345 years of inquisition." Summing up, Day reveals that 52 atheist rulers in the 20th century, from 1917 to 2007, were responsible for a body count of around 148 million dead -- "three times more than all the human beings killed by war, civil war and individual crime in the entire 20th century." And so it turns out that "the average atheist crime against humanity" is "18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians." To support these powerful refutations, Day offers footnotes on virtually every page.

The "unholy trinity" are fond of saying that religion and science are incompatible, but Day shows that they have been compatible for centuries, both before and after the Galileo incident, which he sees as exaggerated by the Church's enemies. The enemies of religion prefer to forget that, in 1794, revolutionary atheists inspired by the Enlightenment beheaded Antoine Lavoisier, the father of modern chemistry.

Today, atheists are raising fears that mankind faces extinction unless religion is abolished, but Day replies that it is science that has put mankind in such danger. Men thrived with religion for 12,000 years, but they "may not survive four hundred years of science." Though science has been around for only three percent of the time that religion has, it has produced a "panoply of mortal dangers," including designer diseases and weapons of mass destruction.

Ironically, for all their supposed reliance on reason, the new atheists believe in improbable things like "multiple universes." Day observes that this is "an utterly non-scientific theory invented solely to get around the problem of the anthropic principle." Faced with the unwelcome fact that there are 128 fortuitous coincidences in the fundamental constants of physics, which suggests that the existence of life is no accident, atheists postulate "a potentially infinite number of universes" just so "our wildly improbable universe" can be found to be "mathematically probable." Here again, they use a double standard -- the multiverse theory is just as "un*falsifiable" as the "God Hypothesis," and far "more improbable."

Vox Day wisely concludes that there is no proof at all that a society can be established and survive on "an atheist foundation," while there is "a fair amount of evidence to the contrary."

One caveat: At the end, Day touches briefly on theology and tries to solve the mystery of suffering by limiting God's omnipotence and omniscience. This amounts to reducing a great mystery to a problem. For the full account, see the section in the Catechism on Divine Providence (#302-324).

New Oxford Review

number of 9-11 victims is around 2500
victims of Lord army crusaders exceed ten thousands!

I find it hypocrite to go fighting taliban and leaving those christian criminals pushing their holy war in Africa !!

12. 8/08/2001: In July 2001, working women in the Saharan city Hassi Messaoud were attacked by a mob of three-hundred men following a sermon given in the local mosque by islamist imam Amar Taleb.
According to early reports from the independent Algerian press, during the night of Friday July 13 to Saturday July 14, after the sermon of the Friday 13th prayers at the mosque by an Islamist imam, Amar Taleb, in the Saharan city of Hassi Messaoud, the most ancient oil station in the country, a mob of 300 men attacked working women in the city area called Bouamama. These were mostly cleaning personnel and a few secretaries and cooks[1] , all employed by foreign oil companies. The women had been imported from North-Western cities of Algeria, poverty being the reason for this emigration from within: their meagre salaries helped feed a whole extended family, not only the children of these widows and divorcees - but also parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc…[2] Witnesses said that the Imam accused these women of 'immoral' behaviour and called on the men in the mosque to a 'jihad against the Evil' and to 'chase the women fornicators out of the area'[3] , on the ground that since they were living on their own by themselves, that is without a 'wali', meaning the male guardian of the Maliki tradition, - hence they could be considered to be prostitutes. In this process of purification of the area, women were murdered, tortured, stabbed, mutilated and raped - including three young women who were virgins (indeed 'prostitutes'!) who claim they were gang raped.
WLUML: News and Views

Really damn sad ... and bewildering ... All these religious freaks seriously piss me off - whether christian, muslim, or whatever else ... to me they're all pretty much the same.

I say scrap all organized religion - as it is a tool of control and only seems to have helped crazy freaks get way more attention than they ever should and therefore cause problems - and many a problem plaguing our human race will disappear. Of course, I know it's not realistic and in the next hundred or so years not even possible ... but a girl can dream, huh?

I know, many of you will now proceed to call me a bigot and other such nice names ... as you'll see it as your christian or civic duty, but considering what's been happening since time immemorial around the world - do you really blame me (or many others) for having such a low tolerance threshold for (especially organized) religion?

</enraged rant>

Last edited:
Except you don't see gangs of Christians roaming the world and pulling the crap united under one God.

Really damn sad ... and bewildering ... All these religious freaks seriously piss me off - whether christian, muslim, or whatever else ... to me they're all pretty much the same.

I say scrap all organized religion - as it is a tool of control and only seems to have helped crazy freaks get way more attention than they ever should and therefore cause problems - and many a problem plaguing our human race will disappear. Of course, I know it's not realistic and in the next hundred or so years not even possible ... but a girl can dream, huh?

I know, many of you will now proceed to call me a bigot and other such nice names ... as you'll see it as your christian or civic duty, but considering what's been happening since time immemorial around the world - do you really blame me (or many others) for having such a low tolerance threshold for (especially organized) religion?

</enraged rant>

Allow me to step up to the plate.

This constant equating of all religions is making me nauseous.

&#8220;Incest and child abuse exist in the west, but they are not culturally sanctioned. On the contrary, in the West such abuse is increasingly being prosecuted and at least being viewed as negative. In the Arab Middle East and in Islamic countries, the mistreatment of girls is culturally mandated, as is the taboo against reporting and condemning it&#8230;domestic terrorism is typical.&#8221; Chesler in The Death of Feminism

On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15 month suspended sentence and fined &#8364; 2160 for publishing his book The Woman in Islam. In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes, among other things, on wife-beating in accordance with Shar'ia law. &#8220;&#8230;she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard&#8230;according to the Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 34, the husband's third step when the wife is rebellious&#8230;&#8221;

From the book Burned Alive, by Souad: Souad describes Palestinian village life on the West Bank. She, her mother, her sisters, and most other girls and women were thrashed, severely beaten, and humiliated on a daily basis. Boys and men wore shoes, the girls and women all went barefoot. The boys and men in the household each had the right to his own bathwater; the girls and women all shared the same water for washing. She saw her brother strangle one of her sisters, and her mother suffocate seven unwanted newborn girls.

Feel free to list similar cultural/religious systematic abuse from other major religions.

Last edited:

</enraged rant>

&#8220;Incest and child abuse exist in the west, but they are not culturally sanctioned. On the contrary, in the West such abuse is increasingly being prosecuted and at least being viewed as negative. In the Arab Middle East and in Islamic countries, the mistreatment of girls is culturally mandated, as is the taboo against reporting and condemning it&#8230;domestic terrorism is typical.&#8221; Chesler in "The Death of Feminism"

On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15 month suspended sentence and fined &#8364; 2160 for publishing his book 'The Woman in Islam.' In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes, among other things, on wife-beating in accordance with Shar'ia law. &#8220;&#8230;she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard&#8230;according to the Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 34, the husband's third step when the wife is rebellious&#8230;&#8221;

From the book &#8220;Burned Alive,&#8221; by Souad: Souad describes Palestinian village life on the West Bank. She, her mother, her sisters, and most other girls and women were thrashed, severely beaten, and humiliated on a daily basis. Boys and men wore shoes, the girls and women all went barefoot. The boys and men in the household each had the right to his own bathwater; the girls and women all shared the same water for washing. She saw her brother strangle one of her sisters, and her mother suffocate seven unwanted newborn girls.

Feel free to list similar cultural/religious system abuse from other major religions.

You're just adding fuel to my fire and proving me right. I don't give a flying fuck which religion is 'better' or 'worse' - which is what you're trying to do - elevate the christianity/west in comparison to the muslim/'east'.

In my humble opinion, organized religion - that once might have (arguably) propelled societies forward, now holds societies back - and it really doesn't matter what religion it is.

For illustration purposes: Look at Europe. The more religious a country in Western Europe, the more backwards is the society's consideration of woman's role in life. Compare attitudes towards women in predominately religious countries such as Italy, Poland, Ireland compared to countries with less religious population such as the Scandinavian countries. I'm actually referring to a documentary I saw here in Sweden on public TV. The same principle can be applied to Muslim countries - the more religious the population, the more 'backwards' attitude towards human rights - esp. of vulnerable populations such as women.

The issue of offspring. It doesn't matter what religion one is or even if one is religious or not - male offspring has ALWAYS been favored EVERYWHERE almost equally ... the fact that this backwards and idiotic 'preference' still lingers in less advanced regions of this planet doesn't have anything to do with WHAT religion people living in those regions are - even though the practices may vary. What is true though, is that in the above mentioned regions, religion (whatever it is) ALWAYS abounds - much more so than in more technologically, scientifically, etc. advanced regions.

Sorry, but I have the same contempt for organized islam as I have for catholicism, all those many forms of protestantism, etc. They're all like communism - some pretty great ideas/concepts, ass-raped and gored up beyond recognition by stupid fucks that just don't get it.

I know, rather simplistic. Let me assure before you attack my 'outrageous' un-PC views, that I do defend the right of everyone believing whatever the hell they want - as long as I don't have to 1. know about it, 2. abide by it, 3. deal with it (Taliban, the Uganda freaks, etc.)

Endnote: The fact that human rights abuses are by far worse in Muslim countries doesn't make me like Christianity any better. I don't care what their differences are - I wish them ALL GONE.

Last edited:

</enraged rant>

“Incest and child abuse exist in the west, but they are not culturally sanctioned. On the contrary, in the West such abuse is increasingly being prosecuted and at least being viewed as negative. In the Arab Middle East and in Islamic countries, the mistreatment of girls is culturally mandated, as is the taboo against reporting and condemning it…domestic terrorism is typical.” Chesler in "The Death of Feminism"

On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15 month suspended sentence and fined € 2160 for publishing his book 'The Woman in Islam.' In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes, among other things, on wife-beating in accordance with Shar'ia law. “…she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard…according to the Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 34, the husband's third step when the wife is rebellious…”

From the book “Burned Alive,” by Souad: Souad describes Palestinian village life on the West Bank. She, her mother, her sisters, and most other girls and women were thrashed, severely beaten, and humiliated on a daily basis. Boys and men wore shoes, the girls and women all went barefoot. The boys and men in the household each had the right to his own bathwater; the girls and women all shared the same water for washing. She saw her brother strangle one of her sisters, and her mother suffocate seven unwanted newborn girls.

Feel free to list similar cultural/religious system abuse from other major religions.

You're just adding fuel to my fire and proving me right. I don't give a flying fuck which religion is 'better' or 'worse' - which is what you're trying to do - elevate the christianity/west in comparison to the muslim/'east'.

In my humble opinion, organized religion - that once might have (arguably) propelled societies forward, now holds societies back - and it really doesn't matter what religion it is.

For illustration purposes: Look at Europe. The more religious a country in Western Europe, the more backwards is the society's consideration of woman's role in life. Compare attitudes towards women in predominately religious countries such as Italy, Poland, Ireland compared to countries with less religious population such as the Scandinavian countries. I'm actually referring to a documentary I saw here in Sweden on public TV. The same principle can be applied to Muslim countries - the more religious the population, the more 'backwards' attitude towards human rights - esp. of vulnerable populations such as women.

The issue of offspring. It doesn't matter what religion one is or even if one is religious or not - male offspring has ALWAYS been favored EVERYWHERE almost equally ... the fact that this backwards and idiotic 'preference' still lingers in less advanced regions of this planet doesn't have anything to do with WHAT religion people living in those regions are - even though the practices may vary. What is true though, is that in the above mentioned regions, religion (whatever it is) ALWAYS abounds - much more so than in more technologically, scientifically, etc. advanced regions.

Sorry, but I have the same contempt for organized islam as I have for catholicism, all those many forms of protestantism, etc. They're all like communism - some pretty great ideas/concepts, ass-raped and gored up beyond recognition by stupid fucks that just don't get it.

I know, rather simplistic. Let me assure before you attack my 'outrageous' un-PC views, that I do defend the right of everyone believing whatever the hell they want - as long as I don't have to 1. know about it, 2. abide by it, 2. deal with it (Taliban, the Uganda freaks, etc.)

I'm sure it makes you feel better abour yourself to be even-handed, and open-minded, you know, to see all religions and cultures as equal, but it is not the case.

If you have the time, please consider reading some of the books that I have referenced.

The point I am trying to make you understand is that there is a chasm of difference beween some self-righteous parson who might attempt to claim that he or she is better than you, and a culture that imprisons women inside a pillow case with eye-slits, mutilates their genitalia, encourages daily beatings, forces marriage, and polygamy, and if said woman or girl rebels in any way, shows independence, goes out unveiled, suggest divorce,she is put to death.
Do you understand: death. Not insulted: Killed. Burned to death. Her head cut off. Her throat cut.

10. Table 2: North American Honor Killings, Successful and Attempted
Victim Name (age) Year, Location Perpetrators’ Name, Origin Motive Method
Palestina Isa (16) 1989
St. Louis, MO Maria & Zein Isa, parents, sisters also encouraged it / West Bank. (M) “Too American,” refused to travel with her father, a member of the Abu Nidal Palestinian terrorist group, as “cover.” Stabbed 13 times by father as her mother held her down.
Methal Dayem (22) 1999
Cleveland, OH Yezen Dayem, Musa Saleh, cousins / West Bank. (M) Refused to marry her cousin; attended college; sought independent career as elementary school teacher; drove her own car; too independent; turned back on her culture. Two cousins allegedly shot her, choked on own blood.
Lubaina Bhatti Ahmed (39) 1999
St. Clairsville, OH Nawaz Ahmed, estranged husband / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce. Throat cut; her father, sister and sister’s young child’s throat also cut.
Farah Khan (5) 1999
Toronto, Canada Muhammed Khan, father, and Kaneez Fatma, stepmother / unknown region. (M) Suspected child was not his biologically. Father and step-mother cut her throat, dismembered her body.
Jawinder “Jassi” Kaur (25) 2000
Pakistan Gang of men hired by Malkiat Kaur, mother, and Surjit Sing Badesha, uncle / Canada/Pakistan (S) Against her wealthy, farming parents’ wishes, married a man who was of inferior financial status, a Pakistani rickshaw driver. Kidnapped, throat slashed
Shahpara Sayeed (33) 2000
Chicago, IL Mohammad Harroon, husband / Pakistan (M) Motive is unclear. But they had been fighting for months. Burned alive
Marlyn Hassan (29) 2002
Jersey City, NJ Alim Hassan, husband / Guyana (Hindu wife) (M) His wife refused to convert from Hinduism to Islam. Husband, an auto mechanic, stabbed wife (and the twins in her womb), the wife’s sister, and the wife’s mother.
Amandeep Singh Atwal (17) 2003
British Columbia, Canada Rajinder Singh Atwal, father / East Indies (S) Wanted daughter to end relationship with non-Sikh classmate, Todd McIsaac Father stabbed daughter 11 times.
Hatice Peltek (39) 2004
Scottsville, NY Ismail Peltek, husband / Turkey (M) Had been molested by brother-in-law Stabbed, bludgeoned with hammer along with daughters.
Aqsa Parvez (16) 2007
Toronto, Canada Muhammad Parvez. father, Waqas Parvez, brother (M) / unknown region Refusing to wear hijab. Strangled
Amina Said (17) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways. Shot
Sarah Said (18) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways Shot
Fauzia Mohammed (19) 2008
Henriettta, NY Goaded by mother, Waheed Allah Mohammed, brother / Afghanistan (M) Too “Western,” immodest clothing, planned to attend college in New York City Stabbed
Sandeela Kanwal (25) 2008
Atlanta, GA Chaudry Rashid, father / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce after arranged marriage Strangled
Legend: M = Muslim; S=Sikh
Read the article in it’s entirety here.

U. S. honor killings « Boudica BPI Weblog

Forum List

Back