The Christian Army of God kill more innocents

Allow me to step up to the plate.

This constant equating of all religions is making me nauseous.

“Incest and child abuse exist in the west, but they are not culturally sanctioned. On the contrary, in the West such abuse is increasingly being prosecuted and at least being viewed as negative. In the Arab Middle East and in Islamic countries, the mistreatment of girls is culturally mandated, as is the taboo against reporting and condemning it…domestic terrorism is typical.” Chesler in "The Death of Feminism"

On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15 month suspended sentence and fined € 2160 for publishing his book 'The Woman in Islam.' In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes, among other things, on wife-beating in accordance with Shar'ia law. “…she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard…according to the Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 34, the husband's third step when the wife is rebellious…”

From the book “Burned Alive,” by Souad: Souad describes Palestinian village life on the West Bank. She, her mother, her sisters, and most other girls and women were thrashed, severely beaten, and humiliated on a daily basis. Boys and men wore shoes, the girls and women all went barefoot. The boys and men in the household each had the right to his own bathwater; the girls and women all shared the same water for washing. She saw her brother strangle one of her sisters, and her mother suffocate seven unwanted newborn girls.

Feel free to list similar cultural/religious system abuse from other major religions.

You're just adding fuel to my fire and proving me right. I don't give a flying fuck which religion is 'better' or 'worse' - which is what you're trying to do - elevate the christianity/west in comparison to the muslim/'east'.

In my humble opinion, organized religion - that once might have (arguably) propelled societies forward, now holds societies back - and it really doesn't matter what religion it is.

For illustration purposes: Look at Europe. The more religious a country in Western Europe, the more backwards is the society's consideration of woman's role in life. Compare attitudes towards women in predominately religious countries such as Italy, Poland, Ireland compared to countries with less religious population such as the Scandinavian countries. I'm actually referring to a documentary I saw here in Sweden on public TV. The same principle can be applied to Muslim countries - the more religious the population, the more 'backwards' attitude towards human rights - esp. of vulnerable populations such as women.

The issue of offspring. It doesn't matter what religion one is or even if one is religious or not - male offspring has ALWAYS been favored EVERYWHERE almost equally ... the fact that this backwards and idiotic 'preference' still lingers in less advanced regions of this planet doesn't have anything to do with WHAT religion people living in those regions are - even though the practices may vary. What is true though, is that in the above mentioned regions, religion (whatever it is) ALWAYS abounds - much more so than in more technologically, scientifically, etc. advanced regions.

Sorry, but I have the same contempt for organized islam as I have for catholicism, all those many forms of protestantism, etc. They're all like communism - some pretty great ideas/concepts, ass-raped and gored up beyond recognition by stupid fucks that just don't get it.

I know, rather simplistic. Let me assure before you attack my 'outrageous' un-PC views, that I do defend the right of everyone believing whatever the hell they want - as long as I don't have to 1. know about it, 2. abide by it, 2. deal with it (Taliban, the Uganda freaks, etc.)

I'm sure it makes you feel better abour yourself to be even-handed, and open-minded, you know, to see all religions and cultures as equal, but it is not the case.

If you have the time, please consider reading some of the books that I have referenced.

The point I am trying to make you understand is that there is a chasm of difference beween some self-righteous parson who might attempt to claim that he or she is better than you, and a culture that imprisons women inside a pillow case with eye-slits, mutilates their genitalia, encourages daily beatings, forces marriage, and polygamy, and if said woman or girl rebels in any way, shows independence, goes out unveiled, suggest divorce,she is put to death.
Do you understand: death. Not insulted: Killed. Burned to death. Her head cut off. Her throat cut.

10. Table 2: North American Honor Killings, Successful and Attempted
Victim Name (age) Year, Location Perpetrators’ Name, Origin Motive Method
Palestina Isa (16) 1989
St. Louis, MO Maria & Zein Isa, parents, sisters also encouraged it / West Bank. (M) “Too American,” refused to travel with her father, a member of the Abu Nidal Palestinian terrorist group, as “cover.” Stabbed 13 times by father as her mother held her down.
Methal Dayem (22) 1999
Cleveland, OH Yezen Dayem, Musa Saleh, cousins / West Bank. (M) Refused to marry her cousin; attended college; sought independent career as elementary school teacher; drove her own car; too independent; turned back on her culture. Two cousins allegedly shot her, choked on own blood.
Lubaina Bhatti Ahmed (39) 1999
St. Clairsville, OH Nawaz Ahmed, estranged husband / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce. Throat cut; her father, sister and sister’s young child’s throat also cut.
Farah Khan (5) 1999
Toronto, Canada Muhammed Khan, father, and Kaneez Fatma, stepmother / unknown region. (M) Suspected child was not his biologically. Father and step-mother cut her throat, dismembered her body.
Jawinder “Jassi” Kaur (25) 2000
Pakistan Gang of men hired by Malkiat Kaur, mother, and Surjit Sing Badesha, uncle / Canada/Pakistan (S) Against her wealthy, farming parents’ wishes, married a man who was of inferior financial status, a Pakistani rickshaw driver. Kidnapped, throat slashed
Shahpara Sayeed (33) 2000
Chicago, IL Mohammad Harroon, husband / Pakistan (M) Motive is unclear. But they had been fighting for months. Burned alive
Marlyn Hassan (29) 2002
Jersey City, NJ Alim Hassan, husband / Guyana (Hindu wife) (M) His wife refused to convert from Hinduism to Islam. Husband, an auto mechanic, stabbed wife (and the twins in her womb), the wife’s sister, and the wife’s mother.
Amandeep Singh Atwal (17) 2003
British Columbia, Canada Rajinder Singh Atwal, father / East Indies (S) Wanted daughter to end relationship with non-Sikh classmate, Todd McIsaac Father stabbed daughter 11 times.
Hatice Peltek (39) 2004
Scottsville, NY Ismail Peltek, husband / Turkey (M) Had been molested by brother-in-law Stabbed, bludgeoned with hammer along with daughters.
Aqsa Parvez (16) 2007
Toronto, Canada Muhammad Parvez. father, Waqas Parvez, brother (M) / unknown region Refusing to wear hijab. Strangled
Amina Said (17) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways. Shot
Sarah Said (18) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways Shot
Fauzia Mohammed (19) 2008
Henriettta, NY Goaded by mother, Waheed Allah Mohammed, brother / Afghanistan (M) Too “Western,” immodest clothing, planned to attend college in New York City Stabbed
Sandeela Kanwal (25) 2008
Atlanta, GA Chaudry Rashid, father / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce after arranged marriage Strangled
Legend: M = Muslim; S=Sikh
Read the article in it’s entirety here.

U. S. honor killings « Boudica BPI Weblog

All the above is old news to me. You seem to think that my view is based on lack of information. Just because you disagree with my position, doesn't make it a flawed one. I don't disagree with you on the fact that current human rights abuses are much more rampant and prevalent in islamic societies than in any other - I formed my opinion knowing that.

Really damn sad ... and bewildering ... All these religious freaks seriously piss me off - whether christian, muslim, or whatever else ... to me they're all pretty much the same.

I say scrap all organized religion - as it is a tool of control and only seems to have helped crazy freaks get way more attention than they ever should and therefore cause problems - and many a problem plaguing our human race will disappear. Of course, I know it's not realistic and in the next hundred or so years not even possible ... but a girl can dream, huh?

I know, many of you will now proceed to call me a bigot and other such nice names ... as you'll see it as your christian or civic duty, but considering what's been happening since time immemorial around the world - do you really blame me (or many others) for having such a low tolerance threshold for (especially organized) religion?

</enraged rant>

Allow me to step up to the plate.

This constant equating of all religions is making me nauseous.

“Incest and child abuse exist in the west, but they are not culturally sanctioned. On the contrary, in the West such abuse is increasingly being prosecuted and at least being viewed as negative. In the Arab Middle East and in Islamic countries, the mistreatment of girls is culturally mandated, as is the taboo against reporting and condemning it…domestic terrorism is typical.” Chesler in "The Death of Feminism"

On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15 month suspended sentence and fined € 2160 for publishing his book 'The Woman in Islam.' In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes, among other things, on wife-beating in accordance with Shar'ia law. “…she should be beaten on the arms and legs," using a "rod that must not be stiff, but slim and lightweight so that no wounds, scars, or bruises are caused." Similarly, "[the blows] must not be hard…according to the Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 34, the husband's third step when the wife is rebellious…”

From the book “Burned Alive,” by Souad: Souad describes Palestinian village life on the West Bank. She, her mother, her sisters, and most other girls and women were thrashed, severely beaten, and humiliated on a daily basis. Boys and men wore shoes, the girls and women all went barefoot. The boys and men in the household each had the right to his own bathwater; the girls and women all shared the same water for washing. She saw her brother strangle one of her sisters, and her mother suffocate seven unwanted newborn girls.

Feel free to list similar cultural/religious system abuse from other major religions.

you're trying to do - elevate the christianity/west in comparison to the muslim/'east'.

"christianity/west" is superior, grow a fucking brain retard.

catholics IRA or protestant Orange order milice of african Army of God!

terrorism has not religion

You're just adding fuel to my fire and proving me right. I don't give a flying fuck which religion is 'better' or 'worse' - which is what you're trying to do - elevate the christianity/west in comparison to the muslim/'east'.

In my humble opinion, organized religion - that once might have (arguably) propelled societies forward, now holds societies back - and it really doesn't matter what religion it is.

For illustration purposes: Look at Europe. The more religious a country in Western Europe, the more backwards is the society's consideration of woman's role in life. Compare attitudes towards women in predominately religious countries such as Italy, Poland, Ireland compared to countries with less religious population such as the Scandinavian countries. I'm actually referring to a documentary I saw here in Sweden on public TV. The same principle can be applied to Muslim countries - the more religious the population, the more 'backwards' attitude towards human rights - esp. of vulnerable populations such as women.

The issue of offspring. It doesn't matter what religion one is or even if one is religious or not - male offspring has ALWAYS been favored EVERYWHERE almost equally ... the fact that this backwards and idiotic 'preference' still lingers in less advanced regions of this planet doesn't have anything to do with WHAT religion people living in those regions are - even though the practices may vary. What is true though, is that in the above mentioned regions, religion (whatever it is) ALWAYS abounds - much more so than in more technologically, scientifically, etc. advanced regions.

Sorry, but I have the same contempt for organized islam as I have for catholicism, all those many forms of protestantism, etc. They're all like communism - some pretty great ideas/concepts, ass-raped and gored up beyond recognition by stupid fucks that just don't get it.

I know, rather simplistic. Let me assure before you attack my 'outrageous' un-PC views, that I do defend the right of everyone believing whatever the hell they want - as long as I don't have to 1. know about it, 2. abide by it, 2. deal with it (Taliban, the Uganda freaks, etc.)

I'm sure it makes you feel better abour yourself to be even-handed, and open-minded, you know, to see all religions and cultures as equal, but it is not the case.

If you have the time, please consider reading some of the books that I have referenced.

The point I am trying to make you understand is that there is a chasm of difference beween some self-righteous parson who might attempt to claim that he or she is better than you, and a culture that imprisons women inside a pillow case with eye-slits, mutilates their genitalia, encourages daily beatings, forces marriage, and polygamy, and if said woman or girl rebels in any way, shows independence, goes out unveiled, suggest divorce,she is put to death.
Do you understand: death. Not insulted: Killed. Burned to death. Her head cut off. Her throat cut.

Victim Name (age) Year, Location Perpetrators’ Name, Origin Motive Method
Palestina Isa (16) 1989
St. Louis, MO Maria & Zein Isa, parents, sisters also encouraged it / West Bank. (M) “Too American,” refused to travel with her father, a member of the Abu Nidal Palestinian terrorist group, as “cover.” Stabbed 13 times by father as her mother held her down.
Methal Dayem (22) 1999
Cleveland, OH Yezen Dayem, Musa Saleh, cousins / West Bank. (M) Refused to marry her cousin; attended college; sought independent career as elementary school teacher; drove her own car; too independent; turned back on her culture. Two cousins allegedly shot her, choked on own blood.
St. Clairsville, OH Nawaz Ahmed, estranged husband / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce. Throat cut; her father, sister and sister’s young child’s throat also cut.
Farah Khan (5) 1999
Toronto, Canada Muhammed Khan, father, and Kaneez Fatma, stepmother / unknown region. (M) Suspected child was not his biologically. Father and step-mother cut her throat, dismembered her body.
Jawinder “Jassi” Kaur (25) 2000
Pakistan Gang of men hired by Malkiat Kaur, mother, and Surjit Sing Badesha, uncle / Canada/Pakistan (S) Against her wealthy, farming parents’ wishes, married a man who was of inferior financial status, a Pakistani rickshaw driver. Kidnapped, throat slashed
Chicago, IL Mohammad Harroon, husband / Pakistan (M) Motive is unclear. But they had been fighting for months. Burned alive
Marlyn Hassan (29) 2002
Jersey City, NJ Alim Hassan, husband / Guyana (Hindu wife) (M) His wife refused to convert from Hinduism to Islam. Husband, an auto mechanic, stabbed wife (and the twins in her womb), the wife’s sister, and the wife’s mother.
British Columbia, Canada Rajinder Singh Atwal, father / East Indies (S) Wanted daughter to end relationship with non-Sikh classmate, Todd McIsaac Father stabbed daughter 11 times.
Hatice Peltek (39) 2004
Scottsville, NY Ismail Peltek, husband / Turkey (M) Had been molested by brother-in-law Stabbed, bludgeoned with hammer along with daughters.
Aqsa Parvez (16) 2007
Toronto, Canada Muhammad Parvez. father, Waqas Parvez, brother (M) / unknown region Refusing to wear hijab. Strangled
Amina Said (17) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways. Shot
Sarah Said (18) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her “Western” ways Shot
Henriettta, NY Goaded by mother, Waheed Allah Mohammed, brother / Afghanistan (M) Too “Western,” immodest clothing, planned to attend college in New York City Stabbed
Atlanta, GA Chaudry Rashid, father / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce after arranged marriage Strangled
Read the article in it’s entirety here.

All the above is old news to me. You seem to think that my view is based on lack of information. Just because you disagree with my position, doesn't make it a flawed one. I don't disagree with you on the fact that current human rights abuses are much more rampant and prevalent in islamic societies than in any other - I formed my opinion knowing that.

Religion is merely a variable, the more significant issue is that of human nature. How does one eliminate religion? North Korea and China could serve as examples of the likely policies that would result in a war on religion. Maybe a form of mass psychology would erode many religious teachings but in the end you still have the violence, rapes oppressive control and human rights violations that you seemed to rail against.

catholics IRA or protestant Orange order milice of african Army of God!

terrorism has not religion

Good for you Freeman, now you have a clue that there is more to issue then what the "free press" spoon feeds the masses. Just to try in bring you a little update covering over 10 years, since the "Good Friday Agreement" the IRA has decommissioned it's weapons in part for a power sharing agreement. Of course people like Orange Unionists Ian Paisley do everything to destroy the accords. Also, the Unionist were not required to turn in their arms, so who really is opposed to "democracy"?

Was Nelson Mandela a terrorist?

How about Winnie?

Don't lie,Tell one lie,then you gotta tell another lie to compound on the first."-Meyer Lanky

Is this one of your heroes, Meyer Lansky?

Do you admire Lansky and his mentor Arnold Rothstein for establishing what may have been the first international drug smuggling in the US? The damage and suffering that organized criminals like Lansky and Rothstein are responsible can never be calculated.

Last edited:

Victim Name (age) Year, Location Perpetrators&#8217; Name, Origin Motive Method
Palestina Isa (16) 1989
St. Louis, MO Maria & Zein Isa, parents, sisters also encouraged it / West Bank. (M) &#8220;Too American,&#8221; refused to travel with her father, a member of the Abu Nidal Palestinian terrorist group, as &#8220;cover.&#8221; Stabbed 13 times by father as her mother held her down.
Methal Dayem (22) 1999
St. Clairsville, OH Nawaz Ahmed, estranged husband / Pakistan (M) Filed for divorce. Throat cut; her father, sister and sister&#8217;s young child&#8217;s throat also cut.
Farah Khan (5) 1999
Jawinder &#8220;Jassi&#8221; Kaur (25) 2000
Pakistan Gang of men hired by Malkiat Kaur, mother, and Surjit Sing Badesha, uncle / Canada/Pakistan (S) Against her wealthy, farming parents&#8217; wishes, married a man who was of inferior financial status, a Pakistani rickshaw driver. Kidnapped, throat slashed
Marlyn Hassan (29) 2002
Jersey City, NJ Alim Hassan, husband / Guyana (Hindu wife) (M) His wife refused to convert from Hinduism to Islam. Husband, an auto mechanic, stabbed wife (and the twins in her womb), the wife&#8217;s sister, and the wife&#8217;s mother.
Hatice Peltek (39) 2004
Aqsa Parvez (16) 2007
Amina Said (17) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her &#8220;Western&#8221; ways. Shot
Sarah Said (18) 2008
Irving, TX Yaser Said, father; mother assisted / Egypt (M) Upset by her &#8220;Western&#8221; ways Shot
Henriettta, NY Goaded by mother, Waheed Allah Mohammed, brother / Afghanistan (M) Too &#8220;Western,&#8221; immodest clothing, planned to attend college in New York City Stabbed
Read the article in it&#8217;s entirety here.

Religion is merely a variable, the more significant issue is that of human nature. How does one eliminate religion? North Korea and China could serve as examples of the likely policies that would result in a war on religion. Maybe a form of mass psychology would erode many religious teachings but in the end you still have the violence, rapes oppressive control and human rights violations that you seemed to rail against.

Where have I written in my posts that I want to eliminate all religion? I would never ever say such a thing. I can have a negative opinion of something without advocating for its absolute and forceful demise ... I'm not a lunatic, thank you very much.

Where have I written in my posts that I want to eliminate all religion? I would never ever say such a thing. I can have a negative opinion of something without advocating for its absolute and forceful demise ... I'm not a lunatic, thank you very much.

Did you or did you not say on Post #15 "I say scrap all organized religion..."?

Where have I written in my previous posts that you were a "lunatic"?

Did a "lunatic" write Post #15?

New Topics

Forum List

Back