The Children Are Our Future

There have always been terrible children who grew up into terrible adults ... that's what makes the goods ones just that much more treasurable.

dtforprez.jpg

From the generation of adults that needs coloring books and pet petting therapy sessions:

Millennial Writer Cries at Work, Puts Mother on Speakerphone after Her Boss Corrects Her Spelling - Brass Pills

I wish I could say this is a shock to me. It is not.

OTOH, there are still some of us crusty old parents left. My kids know I would tell them to get me off the phone and how dare they spell words wrong and tell me "That's how I spell them?" and to listen to their teacher/boss. Of course, they knew I would have said this to them in SECOND GRADE so....needless to say....they didn't grow up this way.

If I were the boss I would fire that "woman" the very next day. The article is right: no one needs that kind of trouble.

Carol Blymire sounds like a real bitch.

to search
English[edit]
Noun[edit]

hampster (plural hampsters)

1. Alternative form of hamster quotations ▲
    • 1856, Henri Milne-Edwards, ‎William Coulson, ‎James Webster, A Manual of Surgical Anatomy (page 157)
      The rabbit forms its warren, and the beaver its well-known habitation. The hampster (Fig. 101), a small rodent analogous to the rat, met with in the plains, from Alsace to Siberia, and which is so injurious to agriculture, constructs a dwelling with two issues or exits […]

------------------------------------

About Us

John Hawkins created Rightwingnews.com in 2001; built it up to a top 10,000 in the world website; created a corporation with more than 20 employees to support it; created a 3.5 million person Facebook page; became one of the most popular conservative columnists in America; was published everywhere from National Review to Human Events, to Townhall, to PJ Media, to the Daily Wire, to The Hill; wrote a book 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know that was at one point top 50 in the self-help section on Amazon; did hundreds of hours as a guest on radio shows, raised $611,000 in a GoFundMe for Brett Kavanaugh’s family and has been talked about everywhere from The New York Times to Buzzfeed, to the Washington Post, to Yahoo News, to the Rush Limbaugh Show, to USA Today.

After seeing the unjust way that Brett Kavanaugh was treated during his hearings and how a lifetime worth of good work was put at risk by unprovable allegations, John Hawkins decided to create a men’s website. Welcome to Brass Pills!

Carol Blymire sounds like a real bitch.

to search
English[edit]
Noun[edit]

hampster (plural hampsters)

• Alternative form of hamster quotations ▲
      • 1856, Henri Milne-Edwards, ‎William Coulson, ‎James Webster, A Manual of Surgical Anatomy (page 157)
        The rabbit forms its warren, and the beaver its well-known habitation. The hampster (Fig. 101), a small rodent analogous to the rat, met with in the plains, from Alsace to Siberia, and which is so injurious to agriculture, constructs a dwelling with two issues or exits […]
------------------------------------

About Us

John Hawkins created Rightwingnews.com in 2001; built it up to a top 10,000 in the world website; created a corporation with more than 20 employees to support it; created a 3.5 million person Facebook page; became one of the most popular conservative columnists in America; was published everywhere from National Review to Human Events, to Townhall, to PJ Media, to the Daily Wire, to The Hill; wrote a book 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know that was at one point top 50 in the self-help section on Amazon; did hundreds of hours as a guest on radio shows, raised $611,000 in a GoFundMe for Brett Kavanaugh’s family and has been talked about everywhere from The New York Times to Buzzfeed, to the Washington Post, to Yahoo News, to the Rush Limbaugh Show, to USA Today.

After seeing the unjust way that Brett Kavanaugh was treated during his hearings and how a lifetime worth of good work was put at risk by unprovable allegations, John Hawkins decided to create a men’s website. Welcome to Brass Pills!
Yeah, today’s colleges are known for having mature adults attending them....:auiqs.jpg:

So John Hawkins writes about this on his website based on someone's tweets so it must be true.

I wish I could say this is a shock to me. It is not... If I were the boss I would fire that "woman" the very next day. The article is right: no one needs that kind of trouble.
Yup … she will always be a burden to the firm and her co-workers needing constant coddling & therapy and her own safe space complete with coloring books.

So John Hawkins writes about this on his website based on someone's tweets so it must be true.
Knee-Jerk.
WTF cares if it's real? Do you really doubt that we have an abundance of SNOWFLAKES of the Chelsea Handler variety who could not and still cannot cope with Trump's victory/Shrillary's loss? Are you blind?

Just consider the hysterical, 32 month long hissy-fit of so many here at USMB and in real-time.

Chelsea Handler says she went into therapy after Trump's win

Knee-Jerk.
WTF cares if it's real? Do you really doubt that we have an abundance of SNOWFLAKES of the Chelsea Handler variety who could not and still cannot cope with Trump's victory/Shrillary's loss? Are you blind?

Just consider the hysterical, 32 month long hissy-fit of so many here at USMB and in real-time.

No I'm not blind. I've been saying all along that Hillary lost and DJT won. Big deal.

But back to the OP. My anecdotal evidence of Millennials goes contrary to what John Hawkins wrote about. We interview and hire them all the time at a hospital. I find them to be smart, educated, honest to a fault, and eager to be trained and learn. And they rarely call in sick. Hardly snowflakes. Folks like you on USMB are the ones that have been in perpetual hysterics, twisting yourselves into the most ridiculous pretzel logic defending this POTUS and along the way reviling Millennials. What a shame.

Knee-Jerk.

No I'm not blind. I've been saying all along that Hillary lost and DJT won. Big deal.

But back to the OP. My anecdotal evidence of Millennials goes contrary to what John Hawkins wrote about. We interview and hire them all the time at a hospital. I find them to be smart, educated, honest to a fault, and eager to be trained and learn. And they rarely call in sick. Hardly snowflakes. Folks like you on USMB are the ones that have been in perpetual hysterics, twisting yourselves into the most ridiculous pretzel logic defending this POTUS and along the way reviling Millennials. What a shame.
As opposed to crying yourselves to sleep every night for 32 months, waking on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and whining about a POTUS who's doing a pretty good job when judged by our results?
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder our bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to them. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

I personally know of two events were the mother of job applicants showed up for the interview with their child.

Play the audio of Obama announcing to university students they can be on mommy’s insurance until they’re 26.

How many universities have ‘safe zones’?

Young people are pathetically beta.

Forum List

Back