The Charismatic Voice - Great YouTube Channel

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
An opera singer named Elizabeth Zarhoff has this YouTube channel. It started off as a sort of vocal teaching thing, then morphed into her doing commentary about other people’s vocal performances. THEN, she started doing commentary on rock and metal based upon her followers’ requests. She takes it seriously, though with good humor, and is insanely positive about everything (I.e., she will just say nothing about what she does not like rather than maligning it).

She has reviews on everything from Metallica and Cradle of Filth to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and BOC. She has interesting takes while being positive, pleasant, and charming. She is also smoking hot in a nice, non-slutty way. Most review videos are about 30 min long.

I thought I would share as I really enjoy this channel. Give it a try.

An opera singer named Elizabeth Zarhoff has this YouTube channel. It started off as a sort of vocal teaching thing, then morphed into her doing commentary about other people’s vocal performances. THEN, she started doing commentary on rock and metal based upon her followers’ requests. She takes it seriously, though with good humor, and is insanely positive about everything (I.e., she will just say nothing about what she does not like rather than maligning it).

She has reviews on everything from Metallica and Cradle of Filth to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and BOC. She has interesting takes while being positive, pleasant, and charming. She is also smoking hot in a nice, non-slutty way. Most review videos are about 30 min long.

I thought I would share as I really enjoy this channel. Give it a try.

Ive watched a TON of her videos. Her favorite is singer DIO now after reacting to rock singers. She has heard a million voices but once she heard DIO she was hooked. :laugh:

• Banned
Ive watched a TON of her videos. Her favorite is singer DIO now after reacting to rock singers. She has heard a million voices but once she heard DIO she was hooked. :laugh:
She LOVES Dio.

Forum List

Back