The CDC Is A for-profit corporation, owning more than 50 different vaccine patents

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The CDC Is A For-Profit Corporation, Owning More Than 50 Different Vaccine Patents
There are CDC patents applicable to vaccines for Flu, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV, Anthrax, Rabies, Dengue fever, West Nile virus, Group A Strep, Pneumococcal disease, Meningococcal disease, RSV, Gastroenteritis, Japanese encephalitis, SARS, Rift Valley Fever, and chlamydophila pneumoniae.

The CDC Is A For-Profit Corporation, Owning More Than 50 Different Vaccine Patents

Sad thing is the kids pay for parents stupidity.

Are you trying to say that the vaccines are some kind of nefarious plot? I do believe the CDC sponsors research that develops those vaccines, so why should it not own the patents.

Them owning the patents doesn't freak me out. Its the talk of making vaccines and shit mandatory. That's fucking scary

There are CDC patents applicable to vaccines for Flu, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV, Anthrax, Rabies, Dengue fever, West Nile virus, Group A Strep, Pneumococcal disease, Meningococcal disease, RSV, Gastroenteritis, Japanese encephalitis, SARS, Rift Valley Fever, and chlamydophila pneumoniae.

Sad thing is the kids pay for the stupidity of parents like you.

Just another anti-Vaxx website.

The CDC owns vaccine patents- to the Konspiracy Kooks that makes the CDC an evil Korporation.

Them owning the patents doesn't freak me out. Its the talk of making vaccines and shit mandatory. That's fucking scary

You do realize that vaccines have been mandatory many times in American history- right?

And that saved the lives of thousands- maybe hundreds of thousands?

The first mandatory vaccination law in the United States was enacted in 1809 in Massachusetts, giving the government the power to enforce mandatory vaccination or quarantine in the event of a disease (smallpox) outbreak that posed a threat to the public health (10).

You do realize that vaccines have been mandatory many times in American history- right?

The first mandatory vaccination law in the United States was enacted in 1809 in Massachusetts, giving the government the power to enforce mandatory vaccination or quarantine in the event of a disease (smallpox) outbreak that posed a threat to the public health (10).
I get that. But it doesn't mean it isn't scary to me. As I am not a statist.
Quarantines I get. I was talking about small pox and shit for babies. That is NOT the governments call. IDK if you notice, but they are all fucking idiots.

• Banned
But the large amount of cash Big Pharma bestows on government representatives and regulatory bodies is small when compared with the billions it spends each year on direct-to-consumer advertising. The U.S. is one of only two countries in the world whose governments allow prescription drugs to be advertised on TV (the other is New Zealand).

A single manufacturer, Boehringer Ingelheim, spent $464 million advertising its blood thinner Pradaxa in 2011. The following year, the drug passed the $1 billion sales mark. The money in this business appears to be well-spent.

Big Pharma Manufacturers – Drug & Device Companies; Lawsuits & Facts

• Banned
And do you seriously think the Government, FDA, EPA etc are going to tell you this isn't true of course they will. If too many ppl begin to learn this truth the drug companies lose money, big money. Why do you think they go out and pay off politicians to keep pot illegal because the actual medicinal success of it would cause the drug industry to lose billions. Esp. cancer patients.

TV star Kelsey Grammer and his wife Camille Grammer, who suffers from the disease, made the rounds of talk shows in a publicity effort quietly funded by GlaxoSmithKline, while Novartis deployed former Wonder Woman Lynda Carter to stress that common stomach problems might be irritable bowel, a "real medical condition." The FDA wrote to Novartis in 2003, demanding that the company discontinue other advertising that it considered misleading because it exaggerated the drug's benefits and the numbers of people who need it while minimizing its side effects.
How the Drug Companies Want Us to Be Sick

Put this idiocy in the conspiracy theory forum.

does it hurt being a conspiracy loon?

Big Pharma Is Killing Us
Drug company profits are literally killing people - and now even doctors are speaking out.

Dr. Leonard Saltz, chief of gastrointestinal oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, rebuked the pharmaceutical industry for the sharp rise in cancer drug prices over the last decade.
That's why Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution gives Congress the power "to promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries."

Big Pharma Is Killing Us

Oh why because it's doesn't fit your opinion!!!! STFUP it's people like you are what screwed this Country up whiny CYKA!!

Science is fact jackass lunatic...

Quarantines I get. I was talking about small pox and shit for babies. That is NOT the governments call. IDK if you notice, but they are all fucking idiots.

Still, if I were a terrorist who had zealots lining up to die for “the cause”? Multidrug resistant TB. Easy to infect ‘em with, send them out into american malls, airports, sporting events, mass transit stations, Wall Street offices, govt buildings, parks, PTA meetings? Cough. Done. And the time lag of infection would render the perps undetectable until it was too late. Societal pandemonium, total economic colapse. Total military impotence in regards to defense against.

Science is fact jackass lunatic...

Not that you have any idea what science or facts are.

The CDC is not a for profit corporation.

You are just lying.

How much in annual taxpayer funding to keep the cdc operating?

The reference is the New York Times, 3/15/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:

New Vaccines Will Permanently Alter Human DNA

Still, if I were a terrorist who had zealots lining up to die for “the cause”? Multidrug resistant TB. Easy to infect ‘em with, send them out into american malls, airports, sporting events, mass transit stations, Wall Street offices, govt buildings, parks, PTA meetings? Cough. Done. And the time lag of infection would render the perps undetectable until it was too late. Societal pandemonium, total economic colapse. Total military impotence in regards to defense against.
That would be a way to do it for sure. But still, is the answer force?

New Topics

Forum List

Back