The Case For Ethnic Cleansing

Kinda like the 6 million.

Please tell my family that it was a hoax. Then they can find out where my dad's parents, brother, 2 sisters and niece have been hiding all these years, when they were supposed to have died in a concentration camp. Well, not all of them, to be honest. My dad's little niece was smashed against a tree.

My condolences to you & your family. No one in their right mind can deny the Holocaust. To deny the Holocaust is to deny all documentation by numerous sources including the Germans.

Combating Holocaust Denial: Evidence of the Holocaust presented at Nuremberg

My condolences to the death of your logic centers.
https://www.jpsmjournal.com/article/S0885-3924(10)00454-9/fulltext

So how are they treating you on the funny farm?
/
It's pretty nice here...as long as I take my happy pills. How do you type brain dead? Is it a Hawking type setup?

"Tijn Von Ingersleben"

what the heck.....

"Tijn Von Ingersleben"

BLING! Inner joe vents!

Gin ? Vent, Berlin Jones….

"Lent?" Jive Bong Sinner!

"Tijn Von Ingersleben"

When the Zionists in Israel stop giving in to Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries have done & still do, then there will be a lasting peace.

When the Zionists in Israel stop giving in to Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries have done & still do, then there will be a lasting peace.

And let us all join together & pray the Palestinians don't make Israel have to do to them what Jordan had to for a lasting peace.

Please tell my family that it was a hoax. Then they can find out where my dad's parents, brother, 2 sisters and niece have been hiding all these years, when they were supposed to have died in a concentration camp. Well, not all of them, to be honest. My dad's little niece was smashed against a tree.

Please know that not all of us gentiles are like the human garbage you're addressing. When the subject of the Shoah comes up, I make it a point to discuss the matter extensively so those I'm engaging understand the horrendousness of that crime.

I am truly sorry for your family's loss.

Please know that not all of us gentiles are like the human garbage you're addressing. When the subject of the Shoah comes up, I make it a point to discuss the matter extensively so those I'm engaging understand the horrendousness of that crime.

Mmmmmm...my feeels...

knight.jpeg

Have a treat.

Mmmmmm...my feeels...

View attachment 290454

Have a treat.

What a BRILLIANT reply. And so humble.

Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing (or occupying) 'Palestinian' land" when indigenous Palestinians were Jews & not a single Muslim Palestinian even existed yet?

Forum List

Back