The Capitol Hill KKK Hangs Noose at African American Museum on Mall

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Noose found at African American history museum

An exhibit was closed for three hours while park police removed the offending rope. Lonnie Bunch III, founding director of the museum, said in a statement on Twitter, “The noose has long represented a deplorable act of cowardice and depravity—a symbol of extreme violence for African Americans. Today’s incident is a painful reminder of the challenges that African Americans continue to face.” … “This was a horrible act, but it is a stark reminder of why our work is so important.”

It's as if white supremacists have been emboldened lately for some strange reason!!
crowdbabble_trump-top-tweets_birthermovement_203568571148800001.png.png

CNN Breaking News @cnnbrk

Noose found at the African-American history museum in DC, the second noose found on Smithsonian grounds in a week. (link: http://cnn.it/2rqILNA) cnn.it/2rqILNA

A noose would make it more historical. If you go there for an authentic experience that would add to it. While I don't agree with doing it I don't get the shut down and outcry.

The Capitol Hill KKK

What? Are you a member of the Capitol Hill KKK?

I'm asking because I find myself wondering how you came to attribute the deed to such a precisely denoted branch of the Klan. '"he Capitol Hill KKK" is quite specific, that's not just D.C., that's a specific neighborhood in .D.C., just as Spring Valley is. I wouldn't typically ask the question I have; however, you cite your location as being D.C. -- not Great Falls, Chevy Chase, VA, MD, D.C. Burbs, but D.C. -- so I think because of that, in concert with your being quite a decent writer, you are well aware of the precision your statement carries.

• Banned
The Capitol Hill KKK

What? Are you a member of the Capitol Hill KKK?

I'm asking because I find myself wondering how you came to attribute the deed to such a precisely denoted branch of the Klan. '"he Capitol Hill KKK" is quite specific, that's not just D.C., that's a specific neighborhood in .D.C., just as Spring Valley is. I wouldn't typically ask the question I have; however, you cite your location as being D.C. -- not Great Falls, Chevy Chase, VA, MD, D.C. Burbs, but D.C. -- so I think because of that, in concert with your being quite a decent writer, you are well aware of the precision your statement carries.
Very astute (and thank you), but I was just poking a little fun at the poor traumatized Antifa types out beating the bushes for rednecks in hoods. Though the Klan still looms large in Hollywood as the defining institution of the historic American nation and the SPLC still uses the Klan to good effect scaring elderly Jews out of their shekels, I think the last KKK member died in a nursing home in Baton Rouge in 1982. Nevertheless, all it takes is a piece of rope hanging somewhere for the left and the media to go into full flutter pretending the biggest threat out there is noose planting KKK members.

• Banned
It's as if white supremacists have been emboldened lately for some strange reason!!

Noose found at the African-American history museum in DC, the second noose found on Smithsonian grounds in a week. (link: http://cnn.it/2rqILNA) cnn.it/2rqILNA
See it's vacuous twits like this TyroneSlothrop I was making fun of. It doesn't matter to him that the last, roughly, 400 scary noose incidents have been planted by anti-white hoaxters. Like a trained seal, he begins barking obediently every time the media delivers the extremely important news that a piece of rope was somewhere.

Where is your part in this thread? All post must have a personal statement with an OP...
Who are you, hall monitor. First sentence is mine.
No, but if you want a thread shut down continue your ignorance of TOS... Then when it gets shut down you can blame the Jews.
And no, none of the intro is your personal opinion.
Are you going to tell on me? And yes, the first sentence is mine.

See it's vacuous twits like this TyroneSlothrop I was making fun of. It doesn't matter to him that the last, roughly, 400 scary noose incidents have been planted by anti-white hoaxters. Like a trained seal, he begins barking obediently every time the media delivers the extremely important news that a piece of rope was somewhere.
Well, while I agree with the "trained seal" reference, I also feel that "haters" of many stripes have of late exhibit what strikes me as newly found verve. That said, as Martin Niemöller reminds us, there's value in not looking askance at minor events that nonetheless portend the enduring presence of unabashed hatred among our polity. I don't see decrying the harbingers of hatred need have anything to do with being liberal or conservative. I think merely being moral militates sufficiently for doing so.

Well, while I agree with the "trained seal" reference, I also feel that "haters" of many stripes have of late exhibit what strikes me as newly found verve. That said, as Martin Niemöller reminds us, there's value in not looking askance at minor events that nonetheless portend the enduring presence of unabashed hatred among our polity. I don't see decrying the harbingers of hatred need have anything to do with being liberal or conservative. I think merely being moral militates sufficiently for doing so.
I agree the old left-right dichotomy is not very useful in understanding current events, nevertheless, certain personality types do tend to gravitate one way or the other. As for hate, Lenin had it right: Who? Whom?

Forum List

Back