The Business man, the outsider, the rich bitch.....GOP SILENT!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now that Flynn is out, Putin is not only stuck with our diplomats for NUTIN' ....how will he ever reach his girlfriend Trump????...So Russia is pissed to the core and showin their ass, I think the love affair is over....LOLOLOLOLOL. Kellyann, the mop that is floppin, is worn out trying to cover the Trump mess day in and day out with alternative facts. Trump is crawled up somewhere in a corner trying to tweet his way out of everything, meanwhile his cronies are all trying to figure out....HOW THE FUCK YOU RUN A COUNTRY WITH A NUT IN CHARGE?????

Meanwhile; the racist bone he threw to his peeps, the muslim ban, the ICE round-ups, is only gonna last for so long until Hank and the boys; gonna want them good paying China jobs, not to mention that trillion dollar wall.

But here's the deal, this white house allowed the vice president to go before the American public and tell a lie....even if that idiot Trump was in the dark, which I doubt...people knew and they kept silent. And throughout all this......the GOP, these constitutional hawky bitches....silent!!!

Now that Flynn is out, Putin is not only stuck with our diplomats for NUTIN' ....how will he ever reach his girlfriend Trump????...So Russia is pissed to the core and showin their ass, I think the love affair is over....LOLOLOLOLOL. Kellyann, the mop that is floppin, is worn out trying to cover the Trump mess day in and day out with alternative facts. Trump is crawled up somewhere in a corner trying to tweet his way out of everything, meanwhile his cronies are all trying to figure out....HOW THE FUCK YOU RUN A COUNTRY WITH A NUT IN CHARGE?????

Meanwhile; the racist bone he threw to his peeps, the muslim ban, the ICE round-ups, is only gonna last for so long until Hank and the boys; gonna want them good paying China jobs, not to mention that trillion dollar wall.

But here's the deal, this white house allowed the vice president to go before the American public and tell a lie....even if that idiot Trump was in the dark, which I doubt...people knew and they kept silent. And throughout all this......the GOP, these constitutional hawky bitches....silent!!!

Quite spamming, Dickhead.

• Banned

Thus far, Trump has tried to DE-legitimatize our election system, our intel community, our allies, our constitution, the media, all in an attempt to fuck this country in his path...well, the chickens are roosting and this orange mf is going down...you nuts can rally behind this nightmare all you want....its on tape, its out there, his words and nothing you bitches can say or do will change FACTS!!

7C67A389-7722-4EC1-88A6-F74A2AF06809-11115-0000160357AC6BBF_tmp.jpg

LOL you lefties are just losing it. I'm waiting for the real shit to come out, ya'll's heads are gonna 'splode. Very messy, but amusing.

Thus far, Trump has tried to DE-legitimatize our election system, our intel community, our allies, our constitution, the media, all in an attempt to fuck this country in his path...well, the chickens are roosting and this orange mf is going down...you nuts can rally behind this nightmare all you want....its on tape, its out there, his words and nothing you bitches can say or do will change FACTS!!
Sounds like a threat. I hope you get a visit from the Secret Service.

You cry-babies are going around making threats about assassination and I think somebody needs to bring you down.

chasing-tail-1.gif

Forum List

Back