The Branch Covidians Want Forgiveness....I Say No

There are all kinds of ways they scared the public.....Two more weeks, social distancing, masks, vaccine passports, kids masked-up and isolated at school, schools shut down by teacher unions......It was all BULLSHIT. Now they want our forgiveness!?!

Those people are no different than mass murderers. Those people should not only never be forgiven, because if you do, they will try it again. Never forget or forgive.

I want all of the conspirators prosecuted for violating the constitution, civil rights violations, and as accessories to murder for all of the people that have, and will die, due to complications from the experimental clot shot both in criminal and civil court......Make them pay with their money and their freedom.

BTW.....They are the same ones that would roll the lifeless body of a MAGA conservative into the ditch without a second's hesitation.

“Branch Covidians” is a great label

Wish I’d thought of it

Why do these people always resort to cliches like "we were doing our best" after explaining that they weren't doing their best? Do they think that gets them off the hook? Sadly if they are liberal democrats it does.

Let's be clear about what happened: Leftists wanted to throw Trump out of office and used phony science to do it. Collateral damage was of no concern to them.

There are all kinds of ways they scared the public.....Two more weeks, social distancing, masks, vaccine passports, kids masked-up and isolated at school, schools shut down by teacher unions......It was all BULLSHIT. Now they want our forgiveness!?!

Those people are no different than mass murderers. Those people should not only never be forgiven, because if you do, they will try it again. Never forget or forgive.

I want all of the conspirators prosecuted for violating the constitution, civil rights violations, and as accessories to murder for all of the people that have, and will die, due to complications from the experimental clot shot both in criminal and civil court......Make them pay with their money and their freedom.

BTW.....They are the same ones that would roll the lifeless body of a MAGA conservative into the ditch without a second's hesitation.

IT was always greater...why survive to be an uneducated unemployable depressed person going nowhere.
Even long ago this was realized

"Technological society leads to increasing numbers of people who cannot adapt to the inhuman rhythm of modern life with its emphasis on specialization. A class of people is growing up who are unexploitable because they are not worth employing even for the minimum wage. Technological progress makes whole categories of people useless without making it possible to support them with the wealth produced by the progres"

The Jews (God love em) have a saying

He who does not teach his son a trade teaches him to steal​

I support your sentiments 100% .
But , imho , if you honestly thought that the elite would turn on themselves and behave well , you are utterly naive , imho .

You need martyrs for even a rightful revolution, and , however sad and "wrong", you also need a few "Faucis" murdered in their homes or on the streets before you can generate a Tilt moment .

Idealism may be pretty , deserved and reasonable . But since when have any of those things been part of the real world?
You may hate the system and front assets like the Intel Agencies , but at least they make False Flags and attempt to manipulate and control narratives.

Unlike soppy poets ,priests and chat site posters who just blabber .

Forum List

Back