"The Blind Side was always uncomfortable - now everyone knows why"

There is a long tradition in movies where a white knight steps in to save the black folk from, er, other white folk.
That Mel Gibson character in the Patriot film telling them they were fighting for freedom. It only took another century. LOL.
Atticus was another one.
White couples adopting black kids happens all the time in REAL AMERICAN LIFE, not just the movies. I find foreigner trolls like you particularly annoying because you do nothing but bash America and Americans.

There is a long tradition in movies where a white knight steps in to save the black folk from, er, other white folk.
That Mel Gibson character in the Patriot film telling them they were fighting for freedom. It only took another century. LOL.
Atticus was another one.
In the movie the black people on Mel Gibson's character's farm where not slaves, until the British
'freed" them to work for the Crown.

Hollywood loves these white knight films. How loving white folks save ignorant darkies from their blackness.

But it turns out to be a load of bollox.

They actually fed off this kids talent and made themselves richer from his efforts.Like America has done through its history.

I doubt that this story will fit in with Meatball Rons exciting new black history course,

It isnt a feel good story.
Never watched it if it makes you feel better. I would rather bong laxatives than watch anything with Sandra Buttocks in it.

Hollywood loves these white knight films. How loving white folks save ignorant darkies from their blackness.

They actually fed off this kids talent and made themselves richer from his efforts.Like America has done through its history.

I doubt that this story will fit in with Meatball Rons exciting new black history course,

The White family didn't get wealthy off of the darkie. They're business owners and were very well off before they helped the kid become somebody, you racist stooge.

The "blind side" is a football expression. Real football and not the kickball game they love to riot at in Europe. It's when the quarterback is hit hard from his blind side and often results in injury like a torn knee ligament. There is no blind side in politics. You can smell the media and the democrats long before they hit.

The White family didn't get wealthy off of the darkie. They're business owners and were very well off before they helped the kid become somebody, you racist stooge.
It would be great entertainment to see your weak ass step up to Oher and call him "darkie" to his face. It would never happen, but it would be fun to watch.

It's a movie. Nobody ever claimed it was 100% factual. And, you are only hearing one side of the argument and making your biased decision.

Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids

Forum List

Back