The Black Vote

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
Why won't black people leave that Democrat plantation? They're being strung along by Democrats. When will they learn? I mean, the GOP only defends white supremacists, nazis, and the KKK until they do something like drive cars over people. Even President Trump disapproves, only when he has to.

Not that they had it before Charlottesville, but the GOP has just lost the Black (and Hispanic, Jewish...Minority) Vote for another Generation.

So, explain to me again: How are Democrats the racists?

Accept it Conservatives and Republicans, racism has its home among you.

Last edited:
Why won't black people leave that Democrat plantation? They're being strung along by Democrats. When will they learn? I mean, the GOP only defends white supremacists, nazis, and the KKK until they do something like drive cars over people. Even President Trump disapproves, only when he has to.

Not that they had it before Charlottesville, but the GOP has just lost the Black (and Hispanic, Jewish...Minority) Vote for another Generation.

So, explain to me again: How are Democrats the racists?

Accept it Conservatives and Republicans, racism has its home among you.
Better check again....Obama took the black vote for granted, and the crooked, sickly, vagina ex-candidate found out the hard way... You racist pricks on the left, are even losing the future democrat voters, now that President Trump is having them self deport themselves back to Mexico, or to Canada. With the violence you libtards are showing the normal US citizen, you wont see power again for 1000 years.

Forum List

Back