The bizarre liberal ideology

You have to love progressive "logic". Rather than restoring trust by simply telling the truth and conducting one's self with the upmost integrity, progressive are suggesting we indoctrinate school children to simply believe whatever the mainstream media tells them. Can you say "North Korea"?!?

Yahoo News Columnist Wants Schools to Indoctrinate Kids to Trust Mainstream Media
You read infowars? They are worse than Breitbart
I read everything. The question is - why don't you? :dunno:

I've linked articles from CNN, MSNBC, Slate.com, and more right here in USMB.

By the way - you can verify the statement for yourself. Why do you attack the messenger instead of the appalling message?
I get news from many sources as well but there are a few sites that I just can't take seriously anymore. Infowars and Breitbart are two of them

You have to love progressive "logic". Rather than restoring trust by simply telling the truth and conducting one's self with the upmost integrity, progressive are suggesting we indoctrinate school children to simply believe whatever the mainstream media tells them. Can you say "North Korea"?!?

Yahoo News Columnist Wants Schools to Indoctrinate Kids to Trust Mainstream Media
You read infowars? They are worse than Breitbart

They are still better than CNN.

I read everything.

You say that but then you consistently pump out ignorant stupid nonsense. Is it really reading if you don't critically understand it?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You just couldn't type "if you don't understand it", uh nitwit? I've posted this at least a dozen times now, and you idiots keep forcing me to post it. The three libtard buzzwords that they parrot - even when they don't make sense - because they think the words sound "smart" and thus gives them credibility:

1. Infrastructure
2. Critical Thinking
3. National Security

[
I get news from many sources as well

ThinkProgress, Media Matters, Alternet, DailiyKOS, Democratic Underground?

but there are a few sites that I just can't take seriously anymore. Infowars and Breitbart are two of them

I view the NY Times and Washington Post the same way, fake news that cannot be taken seriously.
I don't look at any of those sites either. I flip between fox and CNN when I want to see what the pigeons are eating and I check out BBC and Bloomberg for world and biz news. I don't really go to websites or news papers for news. I may search a headline or topic and get info from a variety of websites but I avoid the reiculous sites like infowars and Breitbart. The Times and Post have produced some very left leaning pieces but also have writers that present unbiased and left critical stories. It just depends on who you read. When was the last time you saw anything on infowars that complimented the left? It doesn't exist, this puts sites like that in a different category of bias

[

I don't look at any of those sites either. I flip between fox and CNN when I want to see what the pigeons are eating and I check out BBC and Bloomberg for world and biz news. I don't really go to websites or news papers for news. I may search a headline or topic and get info from a variety of websites but I avoid the reiculous sites like infowars and Breitbart. The Times and Post have produced some very left leaning pieces but also have writers that present unbiased and left critical stories. It just depends on who you read. When was the last time you saw anything on infowars that complimented the left? It doesn't exist, this puts sites like that in a different category of bias

I subscribe to web filters. Infowars, (along with KOS et al) is listed as a hate site and blocked. Breitbart is not in the same class, and the fact that the leftists claim it is is part of why no one takes leftists seriously.

Some idiot, I think it was NYCariibiner tried to put Drudge in the same class as Infowars or Alternet. That just makes it clear that he has zero credibility.

lol @ you saying this while quoting infowars.

Please tell me yours is a parody account.

"LOL @ you typing like a 12 year old girl"

Please tell me you are not a grown man Gary... :eusa_doh:

So you're saying someone has to be poor to talk about wealth inequality?

Even for you, that's 'effin retarded.
Nope I think he means wealth inequality should be decided by the wealthy,
Nope....I mean that someone who whines about "wealth inequality" shouldn't have that "problem". He should have given 95% of his wealth away to the homeless so that he was equal with them when it came to wealth. That "problem" is very easy to solve if someone has wealth and is serious about it.

It's common sense. Something you progressives completely lack.

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com
He's not fucking over people to bring in the money. You do understand the difference between that and someone like Trump, don't you?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

"LOL @ you being so intellectually lazy that you were incapable of confirming a story if you don't trust the source".

Please tell me you still live at home with your parents Gary.

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

He's not fucking over people to bring in the money. You do understand the difference between that and someone like Trump, don't you?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
Bwahahahahaha!!! At no time has Matt Damon or other Hollywood Learjet, limousine liberals complained about the ethics involved in making money. The complaint was clearly about "wealth inequality". Why can't you bring yourself to just admit progressives hypocrisy when it is proven and undeniable? You sound like an idiot attempting to change the narrative and defend something so indefensible.

I have a special disrespect for hypocrite Hollywood types that are my age, such as Damon. DiCaprio and Ben Affleck worth mentioning. They have what, Ivy league educations, mine reaches the 4th grade. Yet somehow I see things pretty clearly, while these fucks can't even see themselves. Really, they're cool actors, but in life they're a load of BS.

I have a special disrespect for hypocrite Hollywood types that are my age, such as Damon. DiCaprio and Ben Affleck worth mentioning. They have what, Ivy league educations, mine reaches the 4th grade. Yet somehow I see things pretty clearly, while these fucks can't even see themselves. Really, they're cool actors, but in life they're a load of BS.
When you see how the Ivy League operates, you realize that an Ivy League education is actually pretty pitiful. Do you have any idea how many of them allowed students to skip finals because the professors themselves couldn't handle Donald Trump being elected?

They Ivy League has a bunch of communists, idealists, and out of touch hippies who aren't teaching anything.

I find this totally believable.

When you see how the Ivy League operates, you realize that an Ivy League education is actually pretty pitiful. Do you have any idea how many of them allowed students to skip finals because the professors themselves couldn't handle Donald Trump being elected?

They Ivy League has a bunch of communists, idealists, and out of touch hippies who aren't teaching anything.

Lie.

The outlier news reports and attention seeking propaganda you see on the news hardly represents the education being taught in our universities and the effort put forth by the Millions of students that put in Billions of of hours of study in between the keg parties. Give them a little credit!

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Damon is engaging in the required Politically Correct Virtue Signalling in order to gain an Indulgence for being part of the .01%.

Forum List

Back