The best VIDEO FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS, A Muscovite Train Driver Dmitri MOVES Putin´s weapons between Muscovy and Ukraine SPEAKS

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
.a ) You can easy find this man (Dmitri ) on social media B) THEY ARE BOTH VATNIKS (PRO - WAR , IMPERIALISTS ) C) ITS A CHATROULETTE VIDEO

samarium :
1) putin is running VERY low on weapons and ammunition , Today Dmitri IS transporting MUCH LESS WEAPONS THAN BEFORE ( WHEN this WAR started )
2) Moscow combat vehicles ARE IN BAD SHAPE, VERY OLD AND ROTTEN , BEFORE ( WHEN this WAR started ) they WERE ALL NEW

1695412118586.png

1695412103700.png

A SHORT VERSION

FULL VIDEO

THIS IS HIM

1695412327240.png

Attachments

• 1695412079113.png
    1695412079113.png
    179 KB · Views: 6
.a ) You can easy find this man (Dmitri ) on social media B) THEY ARE BOTH VATNIKS (PRO - WAR , IMPERIALISTS ) C) ITS A CHATROULETTE VIDEO

samarium :
1) putin is running VERY low on weapons and ammunition , Today Dmitri IS transporting MUCH LESS WEAPONS THAN BEFORE ( WHEN this WAR started )
2) Moscow combat vehicles ARE IN BAD SHAPE, VERY OLD AND ROTTEN , BEFORE ( WHEN this WAR started ) they WERE ALL NEW

View attachment 832788

View attachment 832787
A SHORT VERSION

FULL VIDEO

THIS IS HIM

View attachment 832791

That video is gay. No one cares about your corny propaganda videos.

Quit posting ..
Moscow ULUS´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008 ...

Watching Putin´s empire being slowly and systematically dismantled in Ukraine is beautiful justice

Admiral VIktor Solokov supreme commander of the Moscow Black Sea fleet was killed 👍 in Sevastopol

That video is gay. No one cares about your corny propaganda videos.

I find them all equally gay. Both the Pro-Russian ones that many post, and these ones.

One thing about propaganda in the last three decades, it has gotten incredibly bad and are almost unwatchable. And there was a time that propaganda was at least entertaining to watch. These just make me want to remove my eyeballs with an ice pick.

However, it is entertaining to watch those that know absolutely nothing about the military trying to sound authoritative as if they actually know what they are talking about.

And these are spectacularly bad, as most are just static screen shots and not even the video. And the only video in it is in Russian. Which I doubt that more than a few people in here actually speak.

This is an absolute failure of a post in any way.

i cant find it in English , i did my best with the screenshots

Then you should not post it, as that is really nothing more than "mental masturbation" and nobody can call you out on anything.

The language of this board is English, so any references that are to be taken as anything but a joke should be in English.

Hell, I could take that video and claim it is really talking about the dogs that will likely win "Best of Show" at the next Westminster Kennel Club event. Who can tell me otherwise?

Forum List

Back