The BEST thing we all can do in these last days of America....

..Is to focus on the things you can control. This is a tough one because each person/family is different and has a host of things they consider things they can control.

My point is this, Food, Shelter, Arms and Fuel will be to the top 4 things each of us is going to need. So put your needs in perspective and you'll be somewhat okay and be able to handle a massive collapse in the economy.

Those of you who care more about those 2-3 flat screens you got, or that expensive ass Sea Ray boat/or Yacht even, or that high end collection of classic cars you got in storage, etc...basically a bunch of toys, YOU will have the hardest decisions to make in the coming months.

Good luck to all in 2013. it's gonna be shitty ride.

I have expressed these same sentiments MANY times in this forum, in other forums, and to my family and friends and anybody else who will listen.

You are absolutely, 100% right on the money. We can only control what happens under our own roofs. Understanding what we CAN control is the key to survival.

The leftists ridicule "preppers" and people who are convinced that the U.S. economy, in it's present state, is unsustainable and on the verge of total collapse. These people are still convinced that the answer to all of their problems is GOVERNMENT and MORE GOVERNMENT.

WHEN (not if) the U.S. economy does collapse, it will be the leftists who will ransack our cities, turn to anarchy as a way of life, and try to take from those of us who prepared for the inevitable.

There will be a "culling of the herd", and most of the culling will involve starvation, lack of water, violence, and "preppers" defending their property and family with DEADLY FORCE.

2013 is going to be a VERY bad year for a lot of people. Those of you who aren't doing everything in your power to prepare your families for the aftermath, are committing suicide.

Thank you, "4horsemen", for hopefully waking people up, and probably saving many lives.

100% agreement.

You can see behind the veil of lies promoted by this Government and the impending collapse of the dollar AND the ultimate "wilding out" of citizens when it hits them unexpectedly.

when will nutters learn the world is not about to end

You are confused and wrong. the "World" physically is not going to end, everybody knows that, but the "World" you live is indeed ending, just look around you...Amnesty for millions of illegals with no border control, Obamacare changing the healthcare game, Obama about to attack/change the Gun Laws, the Economy is hemorrhiging like never before, Obama is planning mandate vaccinations, oh yes, the "World" you and I live in is ending. get ready.

Your a fucking racist.

Your a dino in a tar pit.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way into your shelter nutter

You're dummer than a box of rocks. You're the only idiot in here using the race card and the topic is not even about race you fuckin moronic gimp.

Tell me TDM, what are you gonna do when the economy collapses and you can't buy a gallon of milk? What are you gonna do when that earthquake hits and there's no food to be had?

Our family is preparing. Used to be the government encouraged people to prepare for disaster, just in case. Now they call them terrorists, or in your case, racists. When the big earthquake hits and the government that is already overstretched can't get here, we will have enough food and water to get us through. I'm not sharing with you.

Tell me TDM, what are you gonna do when the economy collapses and you can't buy a gallon of milk? What are you gonna do when that earthquake hits and there's no food to be had?

Our family is preparing. Used to be the government encouraged people to prepare for disaster, just in case. Now they call them terrorists, or in your case, racists. When the big earthquake hits and the government that is already overstretched can't get here, we will have enough food and water to get us through. I'm not sharing with you.

You remember this too?!!...I remember this very well. it used to be promoted in schools when I was a kid. we used to watch preparedness videos in case of a Tornados to Nuclear War. but not today. they just let the kids watch spongebob.

You are confused and wrong. the "World" physically is not going to end, everybody knows that, but the "World" you live is indeed ending, just look around you...Amnesty for millions of illegals with no border control, Obamacare changing the healthcare game, Obama about to attack/change the Gun Laws, the Economy is hemorrhiging like never before, Obama is planning mandate vaccinations, oh yes, the "World" you and I live in is ending. get ready.

Your a fucking racist.

Your a dino in a tar pit.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way into your shelter nutter

You're dummer than a box of rocks. You're the only idiot in here using the race card and the topic is not even about race you fuckin moronic gimp.

brown people scare you huh?

you think they will distory the country.

you said it not me

..Is to focus on the things you can control. This is a tough one because each person/family is different and has a host of things they consider things they can control.

My point is this, Food, Shelter, Arms and Fuel will be to the top 4 things each of us is going to need. So put your needs in perspective and you'll be somewhat okay and be able to handle a massive collapse in the economy.

Those of you who care more about those 2-3 flat screens you got, or that expensive ass Sea Ray boat/or Yacht even, or that high end collection of classic cars you got in storage, etc...basically a bunch of toys, YOU will have the hardest decisions to make in the coming months.

Good luck to all in 2013. it's gonna be shitty ride.

These are NOT the "last days of America," you hysterical little girl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

It may not end per se.
But another 4 years of this administration will feel like it had.

Every time I turn around Libs here are ready to erect statues and hold parades
for a President who has done a shitty job.

His success has been at the hands of people who don't have a clue as to what is going on in this country.

All they know is what they see on TV....
The President on the late night talk shows.
It's a popularity contest.

They could care less about the bad shape this country is in.
The way to fix it is more spending according to the Democrats.

Good Luck people.

We are in for another 4 more crappy years...

Just remember you guys voted for him....

Again....

Last edited:
We've had a similarly dangerous, arrogant, and over-reaching president before and the Republic managed to survive. Like then, the consequences of ill-considered 'engineering' of our government and our society (for 'fairness' and 'our own good' :rolleyes:) will burden us for many generations to come. But we will endure. Until obama starts throwing people into concentration camps like FDR did, there is no need to hover over the panic button. Instead, we need to be vigilant, and constantly press our representatives to hold the line against this disaster as much as possible.

Better make those guns flintlocks so you can keep firing them after it all falls apart ;)

Yeah, cuz they're gonna have to be able to defend themselves against the biggest military on the planet.

chickenlittle.jpg

We've had a similarly dangerous, arrogant, and over-reaching president before and the Republic managed to survive. Like then, the consequences of ill-considered 'engineering' of our government and our society (for 'fairness' and 'our own good' :rolleyes:) will burden us for many generations to come. But we will endure. Until obama starts throwing people into concentration camps like FDR did, there is no need to hover over the panic button. Instead, we need to be vigilant, and constantly press our representatives to hold the line against this disaster as much as possible.

hahaha are you trying to be serious here?

It may not end per se.
But another 4 years of this administration will feel like it had.

Every time I turn around Libs here are ready to erect statues and hold parades
for a President who has done a shitty job.

His success has been at the hands of people who don't have a clue as to what is going on in this country.

All they know is what they see on TV....
The President on the late night talk shows.
It's a popularity contest.

They could care less about the bad shape this country is in.
The way to fix it is more spending according to the Democrats.

Good Luck people.

We are in for another 4 more crappy years...

Just remember you guys voted for him....

Again....

This.

Common Sense is a powerful tool in these last days of America.

hahaha are you trying to be serious here?

YOU, of all people, are asking this question?

These are NOT the "last days of America," you hysterical little girl. If you are so down on America, then get the hell out of my country, loser.

Last edited:

These are NOT the "last days of America," you hysterical little girl. If you are so down on America, then get the hell out of my country, loser.

I'm not down on America, I'm down on turds like YOU bringing down America. Dumbasses can't see the forest for the trees worrying about Welfare checks.

Forum List

Back