The best solution for Israel and Arabic illegal immigrants, so-called "Palestinians".

The EU does not want Israel.

AFP: EU says Israel flouting settlement 'obligations'

Edit:

And neither does the Palestinian Authority or Hamas.

We have to deal with this. Not pretend it is not there.

Not EU, but corrupted pro-Islam EU- politicians, Israel should be allow to join EU_ otherwise Arabs will take it over due to their immense birth rates.

Sounds like you have been reading the same material as Breivik. All seems to come back to the supposed expert Bat Ye'or who does not even have a University degree. Enjoy your nightmares but Europe is doing fine.

We do not need Breivik, Muslims boast themselves.After they get majority they will kill all non-Muslims include fu.... lefts - their supporters and helpers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSWLLc6uikE&feature=fvw]Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI&feature=related]Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=related]Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

No educational qualifications not even a University degree. Do you understand how someone becomes an expert?

Bat Yeor is widely considered the foremost authority on dhimmitude in Islamic history

By anti-islam extremists yes, but she has no education qualifications at all. It is spin and lies.

Dhimmitude is required under shariah law. Is the shariah anti-islam extremist?

Not EU, but corrupted pro-Islam EU- politicians, Israel should be allow to join EU_ otherwise Arabs will take it over due to their immense birth rates.

Sounds like you have been reading the same material as Breivik. All seems to come back to the supposed expert Bat Ye'or who does not even have a University degree. Enjoy your nightmares but Europe is doing fine.

We do not need Breivik, Muslims boast themselves.After they get majority they will kill all non-Muslims include fu.... lefts - their supporters and helpers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSWLLc6uikE&feature=fvw]Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI&feature=related]Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=related]Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

You will not get Breivik. He is in jail and likely will stay there the rest of his life.

However you misunderstood what I said. I suggested you had been reading the same material as he had. Bat Ye'or is the supposed expert and yet Bat Ye'or has no educational qualifications at all. Someone whose writing Haaretz describe as

'The protocols of the elders of Brussels' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

You will not get Breivik. He is in jail and likely will stay there the rest of his life.

However you misunderstood what I said. I suggested you had been reading the same material as he had. Bat Ye'or is the supposed expert and yet Bat Ye'or has no educational qualifications at all. Someone whose writing Haaretz describe as

'The protocols of the elders of Brussels' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

You weren't even aware that dhimmitude, on which Bat Yeor is an authority, is required under sharia law.

Maybe, be informed before you post on the matter.

Last edited:

Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years - YouTube

Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

You weren't even aware that dhimmitude, which Bat Yeor is an expert is, is required under sharia law.

Bat Ye'or is no expert. You either know that or you yourself have no knowledge on the subject. Bat Ye'or is no better than those who wrote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion except that she, with the help of a network of others who choose to call someone with zero qualifications an expert is an anti-islam extremist.

If your information and your feeling of expertise comes from people with zero qualifications then that speaks a lot about you.

You still have not said whether you are a Christian Zionist or a Jew or commented on this post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...nd-palestine-and-the-bible-8.html#post4290849

You weren't even aware that dhimmitude, which Bat Yeor is an expert is, is required under sharia law.

Bat Ye'or is no expert. You either know that or you yourself have no knowledge on the subject. Bat Ye'or is no better than those who wrote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion except that she, with the help of a network of others who choose to call someone with zero qualifications an expert is an anti-islam extremist.

If your information and your feeling of expertise comes from people with zero qualifications then that speaks a lot about you.

You still have not said whether you are a Christian Zionist or a Jew or commented on this post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...nd-palestine-and-the-bible-8.html#post4290849

You know nothing about the subject of dhimmitude nor Islam, so, you're really not in a position to make a sound judgment on Bat Yeor.

You know nothing about the subject of dhimmitude nor Islam, so, you're really not in a position to make a sound judgment on Bat Yeor.

Stop trying to change the subject. You are promoting someone Bat Ye'or as an expert when it is known the person has no educational qualifications at all and is an anti-islam extremist. That is what we are talking about. You have no answer so you try this drivel. Do you understand that in order to be an expert a person is needed to have a higher degree and usually to have spent several years teaching and further research.

Your whole anti-islam lies and propaganda is what led Breivik to do his violence and it was lies. Good god have you even read his manifesto. Have you read the rubbish he wrote about Europe - you will find if you do that he does also tell us that there are no minutes or notes on what happened - well guess why, because they did not happen.

Be honest. Admit your source is no expert. Better to read the Beano I think. Now I am going to bed. Are you a Christian Zionist or a Jew? I will look tomorrow for your answer.

Edit: and you still have not answered this post http://www.usmessageboard.com/4290849-post116.html

Last edited:

And who do you think wrote those, "Protocols of Zion", Alexa?

I didn't find out. I looked up who wrote them and they were apparently a copy of something else. I seem to remember a Russian and/or maybe a French I understand their point was to negatively stereotype all Jews up to some sinister plot and that they were not genuine, just written to create antisemitism so I saw no point in reading them.

The point is even without reading them you know that they are a hateful piece of work intended to produce a result unfavourable to Jews. Haaretz description puts the work of Bat Ye'or in a similar vein concerning Muslims.

Last edited:

I didn't find out. I looked up who wrote them and they were apparently a copy of something else. I seem to remember a Russian and/or maybe a French I understand their point was to negatively stereotype all Jews up to some sinister plot and that they were not genuine, just written to create antisemitism so I saw no point in reading them.

The point is even without reading them you know that they are a hateful piece of work intended to produce a result unfavourable to Jews. Haaretz description puts the work of Bat Ye'or in a similar vein concerning Muslims.

Nothing more hateful than Islime's hatred of Jews which is why Islime must be destroyed.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews..

Last edited:

Nothing more hateful than Islime's hatred of Jews which is why Islime must be destroyed.

It is genocide I think you are asking for. That is not a surprise to me. Thank you for at last admitting albeit in a round about way that the so called 'expert' of Islam Bat Ye'or is no expert and produces lies aimed at creating mass hatred of Muslims so that in your own words they may 'be destroyed'.

It is genocide I think you are asking for. That is not a surprise to me. Thank you for at last admitting albeit in a round about way that the so called 'expert' of Islam Bat Ye'or is no expert and produces lies aimed at creating mass hatred of Muslims so that in your own words they may 'be destroyed'.

Islime the religion of genocide.

Quran: When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Must have been some silly reason then that the early Jewish tribes greeted Muhammed and asked him to come and live with them so that they could sort out their constant wars :eek:

However, that is not what we are talking about. What we are talking about is your own stated interest in the destruction of Islam. In order to do this you spread false information, for instance that of Bat Ye'or, claiming same is an 'expert' when she has no such qualifications.

You wish war. You wish Muslim's to be expelled from Europe and the US. You admittedly support A Protocols of Brussels - the spreading of false information about Muslims in order to create fear and hatred of them and their expulsion from the US and Europe. Where have I seen these desires before? Looks like history keeps repeating itself but you personally have been found out.

Your anti-islam extremism is in a symbiotic relationship with Muslim extremism. You are two sides of the same coin.

Last edited:

Must have been some silly reason then that the early Jewish tribes greeted Muhammed and asked him to come and live with them so that they could sort out their constant wars :eek:

The early Jews REJECTED Muhammad's bogus belief system, eventuating in their mass murder by beheading and forced expulsion.

Forum List

Back