The beginning of the end has started.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Food shortages, more diseases than normal, no morals, people turning against each other, parents killing their children and visa versa.

if it really has begun, then you should be waiting in joyful hope, for the coming of our Savior....do not worry. ;)

Gosh. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end already. I've got a nice vacation planned out for this summer!

the disciples believed jesus would return in their time...this has been a claim all of my life...the end is near blah blah blah....if you truly believe it froggy...just mail me your credit cards...since that wont matter

the disciples believed jesus would return in their time...this has been a claim all of my life...the end is near blah blah blah....if you truly believe it froggy...just mail me your credit cards...since that wont matter

If you are going to mail bones your credit cards, please mail me your cash!

Food shortages, more diseases than normal, no morals, people turning against each other, parents killing their children and visa versa.

First ... so what?

Second ... this is what happens when any species becomes over populated, plain and simple, people just breed too much.

It's always the begining of the end of something.

In our case I suspect we're seeing the begining of the end of the US dominance of the world.

Our superpower status is inextricably linked to this natios finacnes and those are't good thaks mostly to things like FREE TRADE and tax polices designed to bankrupt our governments.

Nonsense. It's just a few empires...err....Mpyres falling at the same time.
A few hundred million or so dead in another war and a brand new currency it'll be good as new.
Little yellow and brown people will be exploring your ruins as a tourist attraction.

I hate to inform you, but the world ended precisely on the 16th of September, 391 BC. What we are experiencing now is an illusion, a communal purgatory created by our Lord, Ahura Mazda, to purify us before we reunite with him forevermore.

And yes, I am the third coming of Zarathushtra.

Hi Froggy:

No and not even close! This earth is still more than a thousand years 'before' the End of the Age (Matt. 24:3+), as the 1000 Year Day of the Lord has yet to even begin:

52.jpg

Find "Today" on the Prophecy/Mystery Timeline to realize that the 'Rapture' (1Thes. 4:15-17) is coming in the very near future. Only then will Elijah return (Mal. 4:5-6) to restore 'all things' (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23.

78.jpg

The 1000 Year Day of the Lord spans the first three chapters of Revelation 'and' overlays the seven parables of the Kingdom of Heaven from Matthew 13.

67.jpg

The 1000 Year Day of the Lord must 'begin,' before the Age can END some 1000 years LATER.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

The Beginning of the End?--I like Nine Inch Nails too. I doubt Christ does since they are one of the tools used in his suffering.

I wonder--is there a group called "Wooden Cross"?

Hi Froggy:

No and not even close! This earth is still more than a thousand years 'before' the End of the Age (Matt. 24:3+), as the 1000 Year Day of the Lord has yet to even begin:

52.jpg

Find "Today" on the Prophecy/Mystery Timeline to realize that the 'Rapture' (1Thes. 4:15-17) is coming in the very near future. Only then will Elijah return (Mal. 4:5-6) to restore 'all things' (Matt. 17:10-11) as the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23.

78.jpg

The 1000 Year Day of the Lord spans the first three chapters of Revelation 'and' overlays the seven parables of the Kingdom of Heaven from Matthew 13.

67.jpg

The 1000 Year Day of the Lord must 'begin,' before the Age can END some 1000 years LATER.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
Which part of "beginning of the end" didn't sink in?

Elijah returned years ago.

Not sure Id call this an end though. Its just a change to a more righteous world coming.

Man, nobody ever tells me anything. When was the Son of Perdition revealed? I must have missed it.

Hi Avatar:

Elijah returned years ago.

Not sure Id call this an end though. Its just a change to a more righteous world coming.

Christ prophesies and says that, "Elijah is coming and will restore all things . . .". Matthew 17:11. Just when did Elijah come 'and' restore all things? No sir. Elijah is at the door NOW and the 1000 Year Day of the Lord is about to 'begin.'

52.jpg

Scripture is divided into three witnesses (pic like the Temple) of Spirit (OT), Water (13 NT Kingdom Epistles) and Blood (13 Pauline Epistles). The Old Testament (shaded in yellow/gold) spans 4000 years from Adam to John the Baptist (Matt. 11:13-14) marking the 'Second Veil' of God's Living Word. John the Baptist, Christ and the Twelve preached the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (#1 here), but Israel refused these 'three' offerings for the "Kingdom Dispensation" (in blue) that God placed onto the back burner. This 2000 Year Mystery Time (in red) is represented by the 13 Pauline Epistles as the 'double portion' between the two veils of the Temple.

78.jpg

This 2000 Year Mystery Time (in red = far left) is almost OVER, until the 'Rapture' (1Thes. 4:15-17) begins the 1000 Year Day of the Lord; or the 'water witness' of God's Living Word. Elijah comes to 'start' the 1000 Year Day of the Lord, which includes the restoration of 'all things' that includes the rebuilding of the 'Temple' that the antichrist makes desolate at the END of the Age (Matt. 24:15) in just about 1000 years . . .

Elijah is in the world RIGHT NOW, but you :)confused:) do not recognize him . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Frog:

Which part of "beginning of the end" didn't sink in?

The 'End of the Age' comes in about 1000 years (far right). The 'beginning of the END of the Age' comes when the 49 week decree period begins (Dan. 9:24) in just over 500 years.

81.jpg

This earth is nowhere near the beginning of the End of the Age . . . yet . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Forum List

Back