Zone1 The Beginning and the End

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must need come to pass; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines and earthquakes in diverse places. But all these things are the beginning of travail.
Matt 24:4-8 (ASV)

The Church
God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
Psalms 46:5 (ASV)

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:8-14 (NKJV)
We have reached his phase...

Nothing has infiltrated the Church of Jesus Christ. It's Jesus Christ's Church in which he communicates to his servants the Prophets. We don't change doctrine based on non-prophet teachings. Again, Joseph Smith died before Schofield. We already have been notified of the different dispensations of time. If anything, Schofield took it from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

It was the Darbyites before Schofield.

It was the Darbyites before Schofield.
But still, they took it from our Church. Of course, it is possible for people to have the same ideas at the same time in different parts of the world. The key is that Joseph Smith received his information directly from God through visions and prophecies.

Dispensation like the Rapture was invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830.
No, it was written by John the Revelator in about 90AD. And other churches were teaching this well before Darby. I also think different churches have different understandings of what is called the Rapture.

But still, they took it from our Church. Of course, it is possible for people to have the same ideas at the same time in different parts of the world. The key is that Joseph Smith received his information directly from God through visions and prophecies.

John Nelson Darby was more than ten years earlier when Joseph Smith was barely in his teens.

They were false prophets. Darby invented dispensationism and the rapture. You're very intelligent. How did you get involved with the LDS?

My mistake: Joseph Smith was older. He was in his mid twenties when he found the golden plates and subsequently lost them.

Last edited:
The beginning of the church age Dispensational Premillennialism
For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17 (ASV)

The Old Covenant Ethnic Israel
And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.
Gen 32:12 (ASV)

The New Covenant the New Church
He counteth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Psalms 147:4 (ASV)

Seven Years of Man complete conclusion of man’s government on earth United Nations, NATO European alliance, and Islam ends the age
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished.
Matt 24:34 (ASV)
Six thousand and thousands of years of rain human rule 1,000 years is ending.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Rev 11:15 (Daniel 9:27)

And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth.
Rev 11:18 (ASV)

John of Patmos identifies himself as a brother and partner in the tribulation. So in all likelihood he was writing before 75 AD during the persecutions by Dominican .

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep what is written in it, because the time is near” (Rev. 1:3).

Sorry to disappoint you , but Christianity and other cult religions will disappear much faster than you could imagine in your worst nightmares .

Put a note in your diary to remind you to ask me me how this informed "guess" of mine has progressed , this time next year .
The hint is that the Moon will in a large part be at the bottom of this shattering change .
But Mum is the word !!

Sorry to disappoint you , but Christianity and other cult religions will disappear much faster than you could imagine in your worst nightmares .

Put a note in your diary to remind you to ask me me how this informed "guess" of mine has progressed , this time next year .
The hint is that the Moon will in a large part be at the bottom of this shattering change .
But Mum is the word !!

Atheists and anti-christians have been saying that for 2000 years. Christianity is not only alive and well, but it is the largest religion in the world, with well over 2 billion adherents.

And it will never disappear because Jesus is the Truth. And pretty much everything happening in the world today is all according to what was prophesied thousands of years ago. As Johnny Cash said it, it's all goin 'by the Book.'

Forum List

Back