The begining of the end for BO's buddies in Iran?

If you don’t understand that it is our business to keep us safe, you must not study history enough.
So you want another Libya,Egypt,Syria,Yemen etc? jesus some people are just dumb and watch too much Faux News. This is just another CIA/Mossad incited bullshit plan to overthrow a legit government elected by the people. SOME people need to learn history. Last time the US did this in 1953 it came back in 1979 to bite them in the ass with the Ayatollah taking power and hostages being taken.....THINK PEOPLE!

Not hardly. The crowd is chanting pro-Shah chants: The same Shah of Iran that Jimmy Carter gave sanctuary to, instead of helping him put down the insurrection in the 70's. The protesters are protesting against the .religious authorities who are currently running Iran.

An Iran with the foreign policy of the Shah era wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing in this day and age.
It is all none of the US government's business.
You have bought into a lie.

Actually no. Read my post above.
If you don’t understand that it is our business to keep us safe, you must not study history enough.
So you want another Libya,Egypt,Syria,Yemen etc? jesus some people are just dumb and watch too much Faux News. This is just another CIA/Mossad incited bullshit plan to overthrow a legit government elected by the people. SOME people need to learn history. Last time the US did this in 1953 it came back in 1979 to bite them in the ass with the Ayatollah taking power and hostages being taken.....THINK PEOPLE!

Not hardly. The crowd is chanting pro-Shah chants: The same Shah of Iran that Jimmy Carter gave sanctuary to, instead of helping him put down the insurrection in the 70's. The protesters are protesting against the .religious authorities who are currently running Iran.

An Iran with the foreign policy of the Shah era wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing in this day and age.

The lie is Iran is a threat. They aren’t, but the MIC Needs a boogie man.

Have you learned nothing these past 50 years?

Gipper, I will not argue the point with you.
But to think that others in this world are not power hungry and don’t have the desire to rule over more than just their slices of the world as they are, or others don’t believe in their prophecy in the Quran of the world becoming all Islam, you are indeed fooling yourself.

The lie is Iran is a threat. They aren’t, but the MIC Needs a boogie man.

Have you learned nothing these past 50 years?

If I believed that was the case I would not have posted this article. This is a grass roots protest against the present regime, not a repeat of what you have stated.
Tiller said earlier this year this is what he wanted and expected....this has been planned and it was expected.

I'd like to ask a couple of questions. Legitimately, because while I have very settled opinions on what is going on in America, I realize that I am not well advised (and neither are you or anybody else on a message board)----as to things going on in other countries. We just don't get enough reliable information.

So, the questions.

Why do some think Israel and our CIA is nefariously behind pretty much everything that happens pretty much all around the world?

Why do some seem to hate Israel so passionately?

From my general observations, they seem to be the only civilized people over there; the only Democracy---and also, anyone who has learned anything about Islam, knows that they can carry grudges, not just across the generations, but across the centuries....and, while, they will gladly kill promiscuously any Infidels they can find, they are very satisfied to kill each other if there are no Infidels readily available. Shia's have been killing Sunnis and vice versa since Mohamed died---over who gets to runs things after him---for around 15 centuries.

Why can't people just be sick and tired of being governed by these bat-shit crazy Ayatollahs? I certainly would be.

Questions submitted in good faith, and respectfully. Of course, if you are a Muslim, never mind. I have my answer to any and all questions.

Because the CIA and Mossad are ALWAYS behind regime change. There is a book about the constant meddling of the CIA and US government in countries around the world. The US government doesn't like the leader well they just plan a coup and have it taken out.
Sure they can be tired of the Ayatollah its completely possible but not just months after Tiller said this was going to happen and we would support it.
Iran helped defeat the Israeli/US/Saudi attempt at destroying Syria and now its Iran's turn to be attacked by the US and its allies. Funny how Syria,Iran and North Korea are the ONLY countries left with no Rothschild controlled central bank
Agreed.

It is disheartening that so many Americans go along with constant foreign interventions. The ruling class/war profiteers can do whatever they want.

One would think liberals and conservatives would agree that allowing the ruling to take the nation to war, is never good.
The Persians deserve a free, democratic country. They were invaded and enslaved in 1979. All free countries should pitch in and arm them so they can get their country back. Then hang everyone in the current government.
They had a FREE country with a democratically elected president and in 1953 the CIA and the English helped overthrow him which then 26 years later led to the Iranian people bringing to Ayatollah back to power. You are old enough to know about that. Its not just a "free government" its a government the US and Israel approve of and that's NOT how the world works or will ever work.

It would be more in our own best interests to see Iran as a stable Westernized country free of Sharia rule, and no longer supporting terrorism.

Why not the US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc all support terrorists and terrorism when it suits their needs.

If I believed that was the case I would not have posted this article. This is a grass roots protest against the present regime, not a repeat of what you have stated.
Tiller said earlier this year this is what he wanted and expected....this has been planned and it was expected.

I'd like to ask a couple of questions. Legitimately, because while I have very settled opinions on what is going on in America, I realize that I am not well advised (and neither are you or anybody else on a message board)----as to things going on in other countries. We just don't get enough reliable information.

So, the questions.

Why do some think Israel and our CIA is nefariously behind pretty much everything that happens pretty much all around the world?

Why do some seem to hate Israel so passionately?

From my general observations, they seem to be the only civilized people over there; the only Democracy---and also, anyone who has learned anything about Islam, knows that they can carry grudges, not just across the generations, but across the centuries....and, while, they will gladly kill promiscuously any Infidels they can find, they are very satisfied to kill each other if there are no Infidels readily available. Shia's have been killing Sunnis and vice versa since Mohamed died---over who gets to runs things after him---for around 15 centuries.

Why can't people just be sick and tired of being governed by these bat-shit crazy Ayatollahs? I certainly would be.

Questions submitted in good faith, and respectfully. Of course, if you are a Muslim, never mind. I have my answer to any and all questions.

Because the CIA and Mossad are ALWAYS behind regime change. There is a book about the constant meddling of the CIA and US government in countries around the world. The US government doesn't like the leader well they just plan a coup and have it taken out.
Sure they can be tired of the Ayatollah its completely possible but not just months after Tiller said this was going to happen and we would support it.
Iran helped defeat the Israeli/US/Saudi attempt at destroying Syria and now its Iran's turn to be attacked by the US and its allies. Funny how Syria,Iran and North Korea are the ONLY countries left with no Rothschild controlled central bank
Agreed.

It is disheartening that so many Americans go along with constant foreign interventions. The ruling class/war profiteers can do whatever they want.

One would think liberals and conservatives would agree that allowing the ruling to take the nation to war, is never good.
The Persians deserve a free, democratic country. They were invaded and enslaved in 1979. All free countries should pitch in and arm them so they can get their country back. Then hang everyone in the current government.
They had a FREE country with a democratically elected president and in 1953 the CIA and the English helped overthrow him which then 26 years later led to the Iranian people bringing to Ayatollah back to power. You are old enough to know about that. Its not just a "free government" its a government the US and Israel approve of and that's NOT how the world works or will ever work.

It would be more in our own best interests to see Iran as a stable Westernized country free of Sharia rule, and no longer supporting terrorism.

Why not the US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc all support terrorists and terrorism when it suits their needs.

Thank you for a respectful response. It hardly ever happens here...that and debate in which we learn something we didn't know. I don't know Tiller, and haven't read his book. So, I learned something.

You say, the CIA and Mossad are always behind regime change.

Is the CIA acting on its own without the authority from the President? If they are always doing it, is it always without the authority of Presidents....or always with the authority of Presidents---from both parties?

If it is the former, surely we need an investigation--like we currently need one on the DOJ and FBI....and if it is the latter, then Regime Change in certain countries (which perhaps sponsor terrorism, or use chemicals on their own people) must be the ongoing policy of America and of Both Parties. I certainly would welcome Regime Change out of the CIA in North Korea....I hope they get on with it promptly.

In fact, I would welcome Regime Change in Iran and if the CIA can pull it off, I would thank them. We may have messed up in 1953, but it can't get any worse today. They walk about the streets flagellating themselves and screaming "Death to America" now, and the Ayatollahs are about to have nuclear weapons and are busy setting the Middle East on Fire while they work on the nuclear weapons.

And unfortunately it is of concern to us in America. The two oceans ought to protect us. Good people have been making the case for Isolation for over a Century, but it has never worked. We cannot tolerate an influx of barbarians unsettled by Iran's quest for hegemony in the Middle East---such as has occurred in Europe out of Syria. And we cannot tolerate Ayatollahs with Nuclear weapons. Mutually Assured Destruction does not work with Ayatollahs....they are constantly looking for The End of Days...Mutually Assured Destruction sounds like a good idea to them....for all I know, Regime Change may be our best hope.

Its complicated.

It is none of our government's business. It is not our government's job to provide the Iranian people with a westernized country. This is utter foolishness. Have we learned nothing after 50 years of constant foriegn interventions, by our corrupt criminal government?

I would add I want OUR government to stop supporting terrorism.

Iran blocks Instagram, Telegram after protests
7c2b4f7eb31f4b04bf925f65965d23ec_18.jpg
Iran blocks Instagram, Telegram after protests

Just remember, they wouldn't be in power today if not for The Peanut Farmer.
How do you figure that, longknife?

It's well known history that after claiming his support for the Shah, Carter turned his back on him. While the Shah was undergoing medical care out of the country, Carter's lack of support opened the door for the return of the radical Ayatollahs who turned the country into a Muslim tyranny.

For all his faults, the Shah was doing everything he could to wrest Iran out of the clutches of 7th Century Islam and turn it into a modern state.

I
Just remember, they wouldn't be in power today if not for The Peanut Farmer.
How do you figure that, longknife?

It's well known history that after claiming his support for the Shah, Carter turned his back on him. While the Shah was undergoing medical care out of the country, Carter's lack of support opened the door for the return of the radical Ayatollahs who turned the country into a Muslim tyranny.

For all his faults, the Shah was doing everything he could to wrest Iran out of the clutches of 7th Century Islam and turn it into a modern state.

for the record------I was an adolescent in the 60s -------there were LOTS OF IRANIANS pouring into the
area of the USA in which I lived------very young jewish Iranians migrating OUT OF THERE without their
parents-------something like the situation that existed in the mid 1930s when those german jews who COULD
shipped their kids to England. Then I ecountered, in my young adulthood----1970s----young muslim
Iranians-----professionals-----for me that meant mostly young doctors because I worked in hospitals.
They were escaping a DANGER-------both the jewish kids and the muslim professionals------ISLAMIZATION -------da joooos did not say it---------da mooooslims did. They ALL loved ***OUR SHAH*** but there was
""""TROUBLE""" with a CAPITAL T right there in Teheran. --------it began with a capital

I islam right there----in TEHERAN

Forum List

Back