The Attack on Pearl Harbor. Who Really Was Behind It?

Pearl Harbor had to be an inside job, there's no way Japanese planes could have flown this distance in 1941. Wake up retards and realize your government has been lying to you, Japan is INNOCENT.

View attachment 166039

You're a piece of shit. :lmao:

sorry the truth hurts son.:itsok: no surprise coming from you the fact you are still in denial mode the superbowl was fixed so your steelers could win against the seahawks.:lmao:

Are you talking about the year when the refs kept calling against Seattle in favor of the Steelers? When EVERYONE including the Steelers players and the announcers knew they lost to Seattle, but the ref stood on his bogus call & refused to retract it???

Pearl Harbor had to be an inside job, there's no way Japanese planes could have flown this distance in 1941. Wake up retards and realize your government has been lying to you, Japan is INNOCENT.

View attachment 166039

Idiot-Gram ^^^. Or is it serious and is it fueled by Alcohol or the product of a schizophrenic?

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Who, but you, thinks the attack had to have been carried out by planes that flew from Japan to Hawaii?

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Who, but you, thinks the attack had to have been carried out by planes that flew from Japan to Hawaii?

I don't think he's being serious.

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

I'm going to hope you're correct. I've seen lots that member has posted that strikes me as grossly ill considered and that was posted with no indication that he was anything but serious. In the "real world," it's somewhat easier to tell when folks are being facetious; however, the Internet so overflows with loons who share unabashedly their absurd notions; thus absent some clear indication -- "LOL," "just kidding," and explicit disclaimer/caveat, etc, or even posting this thread in a humor or satire subforum -- rarely can one be sure.

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

I'm going to hope you're correct. I've seen lots that member has posted that strikes me as grossly ill considered and that was posted with no indication that he was anything but serious. In the "real world," it's somewhat easier to tell when folks are being facetious; however, the Internet so overflows with loons who share unabashedly their absurd notions; thus absent some clear indication -- "LOL," "just kidding," etc, or even posting this thread in a humor or satire subforum -- rarely can one be sure.

I read his post as satire of the absurdity of many conspiracy theories. And how uselessly complicated and poorly thought through they were

I doubt if those ships could have been sunk by bombs and torpedo's

FDR had wired those ships with explosives to go off if there ever was an attack. Those ships sank at freefall speeds which would be impossible by torpedo.

View attachment 166039

I can't decide whether you are trolling- or an idiot- or just intensely ignorant- or just a Trumpster.

Maybe this is an offshoot of your purposeful ignorance of Evolution?

View attachment 166039
rotflmao.gif

Seriously?!?

Look at his threads on Evolution. This one is pretty much par for the course.

Weatherman2020
In one fell swoop, you have shown what utter fucking imbeciles the regressive doofus cadre is. Well done.

View attachment 166039

sorry the truth hurts son.:itsok: no surprise coming from you the fact you are still in denial mode the superbowl was fixed so your steelers could win against the seahawks.:lmao:

Are you talking about the year when the refs kept calling against Seattle in favor of the Steelers? When EVERYONE including the Steelers players and the announcers knew they lost to Seattle, but the ref stood on his bogus call & refused to retract it???

thats the one yep.lol sadly the NFL is as corrupt these days as are government is.Didnt use to be that way.It only started sometime in the mid 90's the corruption of the NFL being as corrupt as our government is.

View attachment 166039

thats the one yep.lol sadly the NFL is as corrupt these days as are government is.Didnt use to be that way.It only started sometime in the mid 90's the corruption of the NFL being as corrupt as our government is.

Yeah, that game will live on cause we don't forget shit like that........but we did come back & kick some serious ass in the years after that :rock:

Not so sure it's just the NFL either........a few other things that pissed off a lot of people around here is when they sold the Sonics yet built a brand new venue for the damn Mariners....who at the time were one of the worst baseball teams in the nation that hadn't won anything at any time EVER. Atleast the Sonics had won the basketball championship in the late 70's, then slid down the ranks since. After all the years after their sale, we still don't have a pro basketball team :blowup:

View attachment 166039
That's funny.

However, when you look at the timeline of events, it is very clear that the tyrant FDR purposefully provoked Japan and was planning on getting the US involved in WWII. It is also apparent that the ships and airplanes at Pearl Harbor were purposefully sitting ducks, ensuring that any attack would case maximum damage.

And don't forget, he started enslaving American citizens to use as cannon fodder BEFORE the Pearl Harbor attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back