The asshole is the boss

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
You don't need brains to be a Boss.

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So, the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit!

Moral Of The Story: You don't need a brain to be a Boss----any asshole will do.

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So, the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit!

SO true.

I was gonna say you must be a boss.....but clearly you don't know what it takes to be a good boss.

The best boss I ever had was a skinny little Iraqi who was a total asshole. He was the most demanding, obnoxious, in your face boss you could imagine. He was also the best boss I ever had because he really cared about our company and the engineers performing at the highest level. He had zero tolerance for mistakes, and had no problem calling you out if you fucked up. But he also would back you up 100% and made it a point to reward outstanding performance right down to the technicians. There is no way he could be a manager in today's world, but I value the time I worked for him.

Another way to look at this story is that there may be good and bad both to every position that there is in life, no matter what it is. Does the good outweigh the bad when looking at each of them? Considering the fact that no two people will ever look at things in the same way, we may never know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Take this story that you share here for example. The word that I can't say is who holds all of the cards, but why shouldn't they have all of them considering all of the mess that they take responsibility for? Being a boss might mean a good paycheck, but look at everything that has to be endured in ordered to get that good paycheck which is why I have no intention of ever being in such a position. To me, a person shouldn't need all of the money in the world anyway. They should only have whatever is enough so that whatever is left over can go to other people who need some.

Forum List

Back