The Arab street is boiling

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Interesting piece...I hope someone tells the president to read it...

"The Arab street is boiling
According to the Saudi Arabia-based newspaper Arab News: "The Arab Spring is not about seeking democracy, it is about Arabs killing Arabs [and] about hate and sectarian violence. ... The Arab Spring is an accumulation of years of political corruption, human rights violations, sectarianism and poor education systems. It showed that the Arabs were never united and are now divided beyond anybody's imagination. We hate each other more than we hate the outside enemy. Syrians are hurting Syrians and the Israelis are the ones who treat the Syrian wounds [in an Israeli field hospital built on the Golan Heights]."

Israel Hayom | The Arab street is boiling

Interesting piece...I hope someone tells the president to read it...

"The Arab street is boiling
According to the Saudi Arabia-based newspaper Arab News: "The Arab Spring is not about seeking democracy, it is about Arabs killing Arabs [and] about hate and sectarian violence. ... The Arab Spring is an accumulation of years of political corruption, human rights violations, sectarianism and poor education systems. It showed that the Arabs were never united and are now divided beyond anybody's imagination. We hate each other more than we hate the outside enemy. Syrians are hurting Syrians and the Israelis are the ones who treat the Syrian wounds [in an Israeli field hospital built on the Golan Heights]."

Israel Hayom | The Arab street is boiling

Yes, Egypt proposed a ceasefire, Israel agreed, Hamas rejected any ceasefire. Hamas is kiling Arabs with their intransigency.

The mid east is burning and obama lit the match--------------way to go dems and libs, your guy is destroying the world and you just sit there grinning like Harry Reid with a carrot up his butt.

On the "boiling street" piece..I suppose we can sit and watch them kill each other...but if the wrong guys win and they threaten to take their killing outside their borders...with the announced aim of striking the US...then we have to destroy them where they live. Which begs the question....are we not at that point now?

Last edited:
On the "boiling street" piece..I suppose we can sit and watch them kill each other...but if the wrong guys win and they threaten to take their killing outside their borders...with the announced aim of striking the US...then we have to destroy them where they live. Which begs the question....are we not at that point now?

but if the wrong guys win
The problem is.... there are no right guy's. Once we learn that, we can begin to win this fight.

Last edited:

The problem is.... there are no right guy's. Once we learn that, we can begin to win this fight.

If what you say is true, then our task is made more simple...we don't have to pick and choose who we destroy...I suppose it would be cricket to advise the world that this will be our policy...back off or return to the 6th century.

If what you say is true, then our task is made more simple...we don't have to pick and choose who we destroy...I suppose it would be cricket to advise the world that this will be our policy...back off or return to the 6th century.

It's not our policy and should never be our policy but we needed to go into this with our eyes open and clear of the politically correct lenses we place on ourselves and we didn't. So we will do it the hard way...we always do but when life and limb is on the line we need to be honest with ourselves, we owe that to the people on the tip of our sword, the men and women on the front line..... no matter whom may be offended.

Forum List

Back