The Arab state was designed to fail by the UN.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
The red and the green was the land allotted to the Christians and Muslims. Notice how the UN made sure that the Jews would have a contiguous state and the Christians and Muslims four non-contiguous territories, Jaffa is the tiny territory on the sea and was supposed to be part of the Arab state. How could it have survived? No matter how much of a partisan for Israel you are, you have to admit that the Christians and Muslims were screwed. No wonder they continue to fight.

180px-Palestinian_territories_under_military_control_of_Israel_Egypt_and_Jordan_1949.jpg

Its constant moving people around. Like the british constantly moved everyone around....The muslims from india to pakiland... They even sold and island to the French and removed the negro population as part of the deal. Its bizarre.

The red and the green was the land allotted to the Christians and Muslims. Notice how the UN made sure that the Jews would have a contiguous state and the Christians and Muslims four non-contiguous territories, Jaffa is the tiny territory on the sea and was supposed to be part of the Arab state. How could it have survived? No matter how much of a partisan for Israel you are, you have to admit that the Christians and Muslims were screwed. No wonder they continue to fight.

View attachment 68575
Under the South African-like apartheid conditions of Islamist majority rule, the Christians have been expelled almost in their entirety from both of the Arab-Moslem occupied territories.

The retrogrades who are "fighting" are Islamic terrorists. They are "fighting" to implement the writ of a 7th century are warlord.

Ignorance on your part regarding these circumstances is no excuse for your feeble whining.

Yes, the British gave no thought to anything but their immediate interests. They did not consider the consequences of their actions on future generations. You can't blame the Jews with respect to Palestine, they took advantage of the situation they were presented with.

Lack of contiguity is not necessarily incompatible with statehood.

View attachment 68575
If the architects behind the idea of creating Israel after WW2 could have seen the future and what would happen, there's no way they would have elected to go through with it. Of all the places in the world they could have chosen for European Jews, they chose the holiest, bloodiest, most war-torn strip of land in the history of mankind.

If the architects behind the idea of creating Israel after WW2 could have seen the future and what would happen, there's no way they would have elected to go through with it. Of all the places in the world they could have chosen for European Jews, they chose the holiest, bloodiest, most war-torn strip of land in the history of mankind.

If the future could have been seen, Israel should have done what everyone else did at that time and expelled everyone who didn't match their political/nationalist criteria.

And maybe it would not be such a war-torn strip of "holy" land if the Muslims didn't decide to usurp the Jewish holy places.

If the future could have been seen, Israel should have done what everyone else did at that time and expelled everyone who didn't match their political/nationalist criteria.

And maybe it would not be such a war-torn strip of "holy" land if the Muslims didn't decide to usurp the Jewish holy places.
Yes Israel should have mercilessly slaughtered it's way to sole ownership of the land. That is the way of the Holy Land after all. And has been for thousands of years. All part of God's plan I suppose.

View attachment 68575

it wasn't chosen randomly. it was always the jewish homeland and where the temple mount is.

Yes Israel should have mercilessly slaughtered it's way to sole ownership of the land. That is the way of the Holy Land after all. And has been for thousands of years. All part of God's plan I suppose.

Don't put words in my mouth. Did I say slaughter? No, I did not say slaughter. I said expel -- as in what every other nation did around that time -- separate into political/national groups in order to end the conflict between groups.

View attachment 68575

it wasn't chosen randomly. it was always the jewish homeland and where the temple mount is.

It is also the Christian and Muslim homeland. Because that is where all 3 religions began. The temple mount can be claimed by all 3 religions. But it was handed to one, who had been long absent, and who have now established theocratic ownership of it. Natives of the land who are not Jewish have either been expelled or have lesser rights.

I know it sounds like I'm singling out Jewish people in Israel, but it's only because the ball is in their court and they hold all power there. The religious nutter of Palestinians is inexcusable, but let's not forget that the religious nutter of Jewish Israeli's adds plenty, if not most, of the fuel to the fire.

Don't put words in my mouth. Did I say slaughter? No, I did not say slaughter. I said expel -- as in what every other nation did around that time -- separate into political/national groups in order to end the conflict between groups.
Slaughter is the preferred method of expelling natives. It has been throughout all of history. Don't get queasy on me Shusha.

Don't get queasy on me Shusha.

Oh, rest assured, I'm not queasy. If I mean slaughter I assure you I will be most articulate and precise and say slaughter.
So you think the foreign Europeans that formed Israel would have succeeded by nicely asking the natives to leave and go... oh wherever; to hell for all they care. Just a few pleases and thank you's and no slaughter necessary? Is that what you think they should have done?

...that is where all 3 religions began. The temple mount can be claimed by all 3 religions.
Uh. No.

Christianity is based on the end of sacrifice and the rejection of the Jewish teaching and thus they have NO claim to the Temple Mount or to any of the Jewish holy places. They DO have claim on the Christian holy places as adherents and worshipers of their faith, that is the places significant to the life of JC.

Islam began elsewhere, with a new and entirely different "revelation" which also not only rejected and misinterpreted the Jewish teachings but claimed them to be corrupt. They turned the Jewish people out of our own stories put themselves in place. They usurped the Temple Mount as a holy place, the Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and the whole of Jewish history and replaced it all with their own people and their own narrative -- pushing the Jewish people out of the line, as it were. (You do realize that the Jewish people are not permitted to pray or worship or even equally visit our own holy place because the Muslims get pissy about it, yes?)

...that is where all 3 religions began. The temple mount can be claimed by all 3 religions.
Uh. No.

Christianity is based on the end of sacrifice and the rejection of the Jewish teaching and thus they have NO claim to the Temple Mount or to any of the Jewish holy places. They DO have claim on the Christian holy places as adherents and worshipers of their faith, that is the places significant to the life of JC.

Islam began elsewhere, with a new and entirely different "revelation" which also not only rejected and misinterpreted the Jewish teachings but claimed them to be corrupt. They turned the Jewish people out of our own stories put themselves in place. They usurped the Temple Mount as a holy place, the Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and the whole of Jewish history and replaced it all with their own people and their own narrative -- pushing the Jewish people out of the line, as it were. (You do realize that the Jewish people are not permitted to pray or worship or even equally visit our own holy place because the Muslims get pissy about it, yes?)

What you wrote about the religions is completely wrong. They all have claim to the land that is currently modern Israel, even if the thought makes you vomit.

As for the Israeli arrangement over the Temple Mount? I have no sympathy for religious nutters. If you want the mount take it. If you want to share the mount befriend your neighbors.

All I want is for the U.S. to have zero concern over it.

So you think the foreign Europeans that formed Israel would have succeeded by nicely asking the natives to leave and go... oh wherever; to hell for all they care. Just a few pleases and thank you's and no slaughter necessary? Is that what you think they should have done?

I think the accepted solution at that time in history was to separate peoples of differing political and national groups into their own lands in order to avoid conflict. I think that territories which accomplished that were largely successful in avoiding decades of conflict, war and unrest. The one place that, since WWII, has continued with unrest and war and conflict is Israel which chose NOT to separate out those with a differing national inclination.

And, of course, I think that the Jewish people have every right to self-determination in ancestral homelands.

I think the accepted solution at that time in history was to separate peoples of differing political and national groups into their own lands in order to avoid conflict. I think that territories which accomplished that were largely successful in avoiding decades of conflict, war and unrest. The one place that, since WWII, has continued with unrest and war and conflict is Israel which chose NOT to separate out those with a differing national inclination.

And, of course, I think that the Jewish people have every right to self-determination in ancestral homelands.

I think the accepted solution at that time in history was to separate peoples of differing political and national groups into their own lands in order to avoid conflict.
That's a truly masterful way of saying people were kicked out of their homes so foreigners could move in, and that the foreigners had the natives best interests at heart. :cuckoo:

I think that territories which accomplished that were largely successful in avoiding decades of conflict, war and unrest. The one place that, since WWII, has continued with unrest and war and conflict is Israel which chose NOT to separate out those with a differing national inclination.
Since WWII? By that did you mean, since ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY?!

Translation: The Jews can do whatever they want *middle fingers waving in the air*

Forum List

Back