The Arab people want to fight

I think that zionist gloating about winning the war is like Hitler boasting that he won the war right after he took Poland. Or even like George Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished" a week into the Iraq war.

:thanks:

Then Bush still won it later........

Just saying. :cool:

Sorry, but we're still fighting and dying in Iraq.

Give me a number of US Troops on the ground in Iraq and I want the total casualties we have taken this month please.

Sorry, but we're still fighting and dying in Iraq.

Give me a number of US Troops on the ground in Iraq and I want the total casualties we have taken this month please.

Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com

Latest American fatality Feb11, 2012.
And the place is for sure still at war.

I believe you that Iraq is still in a state of war, however to say Americans are fighting and dying in Iraq every day would not be accurate. Our presence there has been greatly reduced.

Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com

Latest American fatality Feb11, 2012.
And the place is for sure still at war.

I believe you that Iraq is still in a state of war, however to say Americans are fighting and dying in Iraq every day would not be accurate. Our presence there has been greatly reduced.

We're just not the ones left out in the open any more, that's all.

The Arab people want to fight

So do Republicans. If it's between Arabs and Republicans, Republicans lose. They let the enemy escape. Like Bin Laden. You can't let conservatives manage a war. They see it as a money maker and they see young Americans as "expendable". Why would I say that? Just looking at the fiasco that is Iraq. I remember the scandal when they sent young Americans to Iraq with old and rusty equipment. What a disgrace that was. Then soldiers being electrocuted from sub standard housing built with "no bid" contracts for Cheney's "friends". If they get the chance, they will do it again. And their base supports them for doing it. The world has gone insane.

I think that zionist gloating about winning the war is like Hitler boasting that he won the war right after he took Poland. Or even like George Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished" a week into the Iraq war.

Let's add it up.
The war in question was over in 6 days in 1967. Israel pushed the militaries of all it's "peaceful" Arab neighbors out of the "territories" and over the next 27 years (and a vain 1973 attempt to reverse Israel's stunning success) both Egypt and Jordan opted to make peace with Israel.
This isn't about gloating but rather the irritation any Nazi feels when confronted with these dual realties:
Israel - 23,000 days of statehood and still winning!
The "Thousand Year Reich" - Dead and gone in just 12 years!

Forum List

Back