The Answer.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The answer.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

With fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law and transparency in all things politics, you Monkeys could build an economy that Momma’s little bastards could drive to the stars.

It’s going to cost though. Real change comes with costs. The greediest Monkeys will need to give up their advantages in the various societal systems and stop their political opposition to simplification and fairness.

:eusa_eh: Some Monkeys, like lawyers and Monkeys involved in the manufacture and trade of heavy weapons, may have to find something different to do.

Education.
Education.
Education.​

And investment in productive Shared Infrastructure. :thup:

The United States can'’t save the world. Egypt and Syria are proof of that. And we shouldn’'t intervene... Not if the return on investment we got on American blood in Iraq and Afghanistan is any indicator.

President Obama's biggest mistake occurred when he turned the attention of NASA away from a return to the moon. For better and for worse, Monkeys colonize. We spread out as our technology allows, and we push ourselves to get there. Exploration and discovery are noble causes to die for. Helping the aristocrats squabble over resources is almost as stupid a reason to bleed and die as is killing each other over religious differences. Silly, silly Monkeys.

History will blame the Russians for the bloodshed in Syria. They're the ones supporting 'the regime'.

We should give them responsibility for the Syrian People sooner than later.

That's the answer to that problem.

History will blame the Russians for the bloodshed in Syria. They're the ones supporting 'the regime'.

History is decided by the last person to write it. Russia is struggling to keep what it has in Syria. It's the rest of the players like the Saudi's and Qatar that are financing the current bloodshed and refugee disaster.

NASA does not want the Moon it is developing a deep space craft for a journey to Mars.NASA has pretty much promoted the re-entry vehicles to private industry.

Last edited:

History is decided by the last person to write it. Russia is struggling to keep what it has in Syria. It's the rest of the players like the Saudi's and Qatar that are financing the current bloodshed and refugee disaster.

I think that the internet is a gamer changer and the truth is gaining in value.

Russia is THE player that could make a difference in the carnage and they are choosing not to.

NASA does not want the Moon it is developing a deep space craft for a journey to Mars.NASA has pretty much promoted the re-entry vehicles to private industry.

I heard that Obama redirected the efforts of NASA toward capturing an asteroid. In my average opinion, we should occupy the moon first. It just makes sense.

Russia is THE player that could make a difference in the carnage and they are choosing not to.

At least two sides to a civil war. Did Saudi Arabia and Qatar think that if they financed Islamic militants that Assad was just going to wave a white flag ?

:dunno:

My point is that the U.S. is impotent in the situation and waving our limp dick around isn't helping matters.

Russia took responsibility for the Syrian People when they propped up the current regime. Yes, I'm ass-u-me-ing that without Russian support, Assad would be more willing to negotiate by now and less likely to be using WMD's, but hey... I'm an optimistic Liberal.

I cant agree with that. I think the BIG finger is being pointed at us. I think our intervention is the game changer

The answer.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

With fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law and transparency in all things politics, you Monkeys could build an economy that Momma’s little bastards could drive to the stars.

It’s going to cost though. Real change comes with costs. The greediest Monkeys will need to give up their advantages in the various societal systems and stop their political opposition to simplification and fairness.

:eusa_eh: Some Monkeys, like lawyers and Monkeys involved in the manufacture and trade of heavy weapons, may have to find something different to do.

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

And investment in productive Shared Infrastructure. :thup:

The United States can’t save the world. Egypt and Syria are proof of that. And we shouldn’t intervene... Not if the return on investment we got on American blood in Iraq and Afghanistan is any indicator.

President Obama's biggest mistake occurred when he turned the attention of NASA away from a return to the moon. For better and for worse, Monkeys colonize. We spread out as our technology allows, and we push ourselves to get there. Exploration and discovery are noble causes to die for. Helping the aristocrats squabble over resources is almost as stupid a reason to bleed and die as is killing each other over religious differences. Silly, silly Monkeys.

Earth Island - Ride The Universe - YouTube
I agree with most of your points, particularly about NASA and the need to save the world. However, people aren't going to willing make the sacrifices needed willing. In order to bring about the type changes needed, there would have to major compromises by both the left and the right and don't see how that's going to happen.

I cant agree with that. I think the BIG finger is being pointed at us. I think our intervention is the game changer

What should we do? Obama missed his opportunity to slap Assad quickly and personally as a reminder that chemical weapons were off the table.

What could we possibly do at this point that would make a difference? :dunno:

I never said it was an easy answer...
Each side seems to hold the belief that if they control the government, they will set the nation on a new course but it never happens. During the Bush years, Republicans had control of government for several years. Under Obama, Democrats had control of government for several years. Yet, not much has changed. We had a few pet pieces of legislation passed by each party, had a few more wars, and increased the debt.

I never said it was an easy answer...
Each side seems to hold the belief that if they control the government, they will set the nation on a new course but it never happens. During the Bush years, Republicans had control of government for several years. Under Obama, Democrats had control of government for several years. Yet, not much has changed. We had a few pet pieces of legislation passed by each party, had a few more wars, and increased the debt.

Maybe if 250,000 + people marched on Washington one day to demand that public budgets be balanced by law and taxes be fair and simple.
:dunno:

Russia sells a great deal of arms to Syria exceeding 4 billion dollars. Moreover, to thwart to Syrian government is to allow the US a toehold in the area ideologically if not militarily through NATO.

China is also a player that could substantially influence what is occurring in the area and chooses not to for a variety of reasons including ideology.

Forum List

Back