The Ann Coulter hecklers finally get theirs!!!!!

KarlMarx said:
LINK

about time!

Ditto!!!

And I will say that if ANYONE did what he did when ANYONE was speaking, they should receive the same treatment.

He's lucky that some of the parents of the kids were saw/heard what he said/did, didn't get to him first and beat the hell out of him.

GotZoom said:
Ditto!!!

And I will say that if ANYONE did what he did when ANYONE was speaking, they should receive the same treatment.

He's lucky that some of the parents of the kids were saw/heard what he said/did, didn't get to him first and beat the hell out of him.

Local news outta be good tonight--I'll fill ya in !!

From Al Pieda to this. Pies first and now viscious gutter talk. The escalation is making me nervous. :rolleyes:

However, I do not underestimate the violent stupidity of liberals, so I hope that Ann is protected better the next time she makes an appearance. However, I hope she doesn't stop making appearances or else they will have won.

This is just another example of how liberals cannot deal with the truths that conservatives put forth and how miserable their stupid ideology really is. Instead of the university students debating Coulter with intelligence, they need to resort to childish attacks because the liberal mush that is being dished out to them by their liberal professors does not give them the tools to think clearly in order to debate her. All they can do is "act out" like irrational little kids.

Sad really.

ScreamingEagle said:
From Al Pieda to this. Pies first and now viscious gutter talk. The escalation is making me nervous. :rolleyes:

However, I do not underestimate the violent stupidity of liberals, so I hope that Ann is protected better the next time she makes an appearance. However, I hope she doesn't stop making appearances or else they will have won.

This is just another example of how liberals cannot deal with the truths that conservatives put forth and how miserable their stupid ideology really is. Instead of the university students debating Coulter with intelligence, they need to resort to childish attacks because the liberal mush that is being dished out to them by their liberal professors does not give them the tools to think clearly in order to debate her. All they can do is "act out" like irrational little kids.

Sad really.

freaking Austin is so lib it's embarrassing---frickin college kids--(over 40,000) of em can vote here to in LOCAL ELECTIONS !!

dilloduck said:
freaking Austin is so lib it's embarrassing---frickin college kids--(over 40,000) of em can vote here to in LOCAL ELECTIONS !!

Funny thing is the "city" test showed I was 70% compatible with Austin, 75% with Denver....

I am compatible with neither. We moved from Denver because nobody I ever voted for got into office from the Congressman down.

dilloduck said:

All the more reason to get the liberals out of our universities.

Students have the right to establish residency wherever they live, even in dorms. Getting them to vote can really have an effect on local politics especially since they can be led by the nose...

It is no accident that much of the liberal nonsense begins from the schools.

ScreamingEagle said:

Damn skippy.

Good book on this topic:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972929207/002-9960016-9839265?v=glance[/ame]

-=d=- said:
sometimes? I hate people sometimes. :(

is home to liberal longhorns... echh!! tea sippin faggots....

Of course that's from a conservative Sooner!!!!

High-tech centers tend to be centered around education for easy access to talent and university R&D. Therefore, yes, most high-tech centers are pretty liberal. However, you will tend to find that the high-tech businesses there are NOT liberal. They just get stuck there because of their need for talented and - relatively - cheap labour!

Forum List

Back