The American Social Contract Now A Suicide Pact

Over email that did no damage. A mistake made by every Secretary of State for the last 15 years.

Yes let's prosecute all of them. Jesus cons you just have an end of world mentality don't you. Every little thing is blown up in your minds to be the 'end of all creation'.

I say good, go hide. You looked scared, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Over email that did no damage. A mistake made by every Secretary of State for the last 15 years.

Yes let's prosecute all of them. Jesus cons you just have an end of world mentality don't you. Every little thing is blown up in your minds to be the 'end of all creation'.

My God man! Haven't you destroyed what little bit of credibility you had left?

Please remove your head from Hillary's backside! It's embarrassing!

You need demons, the ones in your head appear to be taking a nap so you are looking for new ones.

A mistake made by every Secretary of State for the last 15 years.

Every one of them set up their own server?
Put classified info on a non-government server?
Destroyed e-mails and other documents that had to be preserved?

You must be mistaken.

Sometimes in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another. It is high time to declare our personal independence from any remnant of obligation to those who have spit upon the rule of law. We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience

What a drama queen

You need demons, the ones in your head appear to be taking a nap so you are looking for new ones.

Almost everything you have posted in this thread has been disputed and shown to be a bald-faced lie. Can you explain why you are choosing the wrong side of the issue?

Almost everything you have posted in this thread has been disputed and shown to be a bald-faced lie. Can you explain why you are choosing the wrong side of the issue?
Don't worry about it, baby. In eight years, you will have another chance to nominate a total buffoon for your Presidential candidate

Yes. Because laughing at rightwingnuts means they've got their heads up Hilary's butt?

Puleeze. Stop projecting. Just because you idolize the fascist bigot isn't our problem.

This forum is chock full of useful idiots....

13599985_519105041618833_2506616612599902294_n.jpg

Because this shit has been blown up into something it never was. The woman used work email a little inappropriately, she didn't sell secrets to any enemy I mean get a grip on reality. The FBI investigated and brought no charges, sorry but neither you nor anyone else on 'a message board' trumps the FBI.

It is a nation of laws, if she had been charged I'd say 'ok, she's done, next'. She wasn't. And the fact that people can't let this go, i.e. the Republicans, only demonstrates this is nothing more than a never ending taxpayer paid for witch-hunt on a political opponent of the Republicans.

Bush and Cheney should both have been charged with crimes against humanity but they weren't. So I said "oh well, criminals don't always pay for their crimes", and I moved on. I'm really tired of the whining and the never ending use of taxpayer money and the power of the government by Republicans for purely political purposes and the derps that support every worthless claim and gutless groundless investigation to nowhere.

If you can't win elections by votes then you can't win elections. Stop trying to cheat to win.

Because this shit has been blown up into something it never was. The woman used work email a little inappropriately, she didn't sell secrets to any enemy I mean get a grip on reality. The FBI investigated and brought no charges, sorry but neither you nor anyone else on 'a message board' trumps the FBI.

It is a nation of laws, if she had been charged I'd say 'ok, she's done, next'. She wasn't. And the fact that people can't let this go, i.e. the Republicans, only demonstrates this is nothing more than a never ending taxpayer paid for witch-hunt on a political opponent of the Republicans.

Bush and Cheney should both have been charged with crimes against humanity but they weren't. So I said "oh well, criminals don't always pay for their crimes", and I moved on. I'm really tired of the whining and the never ending use of taxpayer money and the power of the government by Republicans for purely political purposes and the derps that support every worthless claim and gutless groundless investigation to nowhere.

If you can't win elections by votes then you can't win elections. Stop trying to cheat to win.

Oh the drama from the little queen

Whiney, you showed up! How's that crying binge you've been on? You need another hanky? It's one thing to cry but really, stop the whining.

Whiney, you showed up! How's that crying binge you've been on? You need another hanky? It's one thing to cry but really, stop the whining.

Shhh ya little partisan shill.

Shhh ya little partisan shill.

Aww, you're angry now. I'm sorry Cubby.

The left is so foolish, they can't see where the lawlessness leads. They never concern themselves with the consequences.

Forum List

Back