The American dream has been destroyed by the rights thinking that they deserve it all.

you accomplish the american dream by destroying that of your rival, my friends!

you have to outwit your business opponent who have not as thoroughly mastered the art of the game as you have...in this battle, the extremity of one is the opportunity of the other. it is the rule of competitive life that the time when the rival is on the downward road, the is the opportunity to strike the finishing blow and make merchandise out of the misery of your opponent.

The American Beauty Rose can be produced in the splendor and fragrance which bring cheer to its beholder only by sacrificing the early buds which grow up around it. this is not an evil tendency in business, but the working out of the laws of nature and the laws of God!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Bullshit , You only can accomplish the American dream, If first you get rid of all aspects of the trickle down lie ,second you have tax law and tax rates that will even allow anyone to get a piece of the new wealth of this country. Your comment says it all , in your mind the only people who deserve a piece of the American dream are business owners and the workers are just there to fuck over.

I hate to break this to you, J Bander but "Trickle Down Economics" only exists in the minds of liberal Political Science professors that don't have the faintest idea how businesses function in the real world. Anyone who's actually run a business is very aware that profits "trickle" up...not down! The rent gets paid...suppliers get paid...labor gets paid...insurance gets paid...taxes and fees get paid...and if there's anything left...the owner of the business gets paid! That's not trickle down.

If first you get rid of all aspects of the trickle down lie
Trickle down is really flood down capitalism. The rich invent flat screens, cell phones, home theaters, personal computers, MRI machines, etc etc while the poor and middle class get to enjoy them without making a corresponding contribution of their own. See how easy that was? Ask the poor in India how they'd like a little capitalism from America's heroic top 1% flooding down to them they way it does in America?

Last edited:

you have to outwit your business opponent who have not as thoroughly mastered the art of the game as you have...in this battle, the extremity of one is the opportunity of the other. it is the rule of competitive life that the time when the rival is on the downward road, the is the opportunity to strike the finishing blow and make merchandise out of the misery of your opponent.

The American Beauty Rose can be produced in the splendor and fragrance which bring cheer to its beholder only by sacrificing the early buds which grow up around it. this is not an evil tendency in business, but the working out of the laws of nature and the laws of God!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Bullshit , You only can accomplish the American dream, If first you get rid of all aspects of the trickle down lie ,second you have tax law and tax rates that will even allow anyone to get a piece of the new wealth of this country. Your comment says it all , in your mind the only people who deserve a piece of the American dream are business owners and the workers are just there to fuck over.

You only can accomplish the American dream, If first you get rid of all aspects of the trickle down lie

What is the "trickle down lie" and how do you get rid of all aspects?

Get a life , your goofball leader and his family has every product they sell made in China

Business has no choice if it wants to be competitive and survive. Trump was elected by working class because he wants to change the liberal policies that drove their jobs out of America. Simple enough now???
Bullshit , what policy's expert. It's OK if your pile of shit does it but somehow you blame it on the democrats. Get a life ace.

So getting to the truth , no Democrats didn't invite Illegals

you mean it is Trump who wants open borders and liberals who are racist xenophobic wall builders?? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
What the hell are you even talking about. 6 post in a row that say less then what should be in one post.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

You only can accomplish the American dream, If first you get rid of all aspects of the trickle down lie

first look up trickle down economics. This is something I assumed everyone knows. So that is your job. In 1981 Reagan took the advice of his economic cabinet head and decided to Go with supply side economics (trickle down economics) His premise was to run the tax cuts and money through the wealthy and it would trickle down. but it didn't , which then makes it a lie. If anyone has a argument with this ,address this .
income gane since 1981.png
GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN 1981.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

first look up trickle down economics. This is something I assumed everyone knows. So that is your job. In 1981 Reagan took the advice of his economic cabinet head and decided to Go with supply side economics (trickle down economics) His premise was to run the tax cuts and money through the wealthy and it would trickle down. but it didn't , which then makes it a lie. If anyone has a argument with this ,address this .
View attachment 326459GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN 1981.

first look up trickle down economics. This is something I assumed everyone knows.

Sounds like something you made up. So why don't you explain it?

In 1981 Reagan took the advice of his economic cabinet head and decided to Go with supply side economics

Supply side? Why don't you just say that?

His premise was to run the tax cuts and money through the wealthy and it would trickle down.

That's not what supply side is.....you should do more research, you'll sound less ignorant.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

first look up trickle down economics. This is something I assumed everyone knows.

In 1981 Reagan took the advice of his economic cabinet head and decided to Go with supply side economics

His premise was to run the tax cuts and money through the wealthy and it would trickle down.

That's not what supply side is.....you should do more research, you'll sound less ignorant.
I made this as simple as possible for your type, I told you to respond to the chart, so even you had the substance needed to talk about this issue ,now if there is something misleading about the chart find one that differs.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I made this as simple as possible for your type, I told you to respond to the chart, so even you had the substance needed to talk about this issue ,now if there is something misleading about the chart find one that differs.

I made this as simple as possible for your type

I'm just glad you realize that supply-side was the policy.
That old trickle-down tripe was funny, but played out.

So feel free to explain what supply-side means and why you feel it stops people from achieving the American Dream.

Or run away......

This has been taken away totally in the 1981's trickle down lie.

The American dream has been destroyed by the rights thinking that they deserve it all. WETBACKS.

Think WETBACKS....20-40 million wetbacks and their offspring have ruined the low to middle pay scale.
Send all your pet humans home to Mehico and you might get ahead at some point.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

So feel free to explain what supply-side means and why you feel it stops people from achieving the American Dream.

Or run away......
It is simpler then that I gave ayou a chart to respond to and that really the subject ,all your questions are crap until you respond to the all telling chart.

This country capitalistic economy is driven by the promise of the potential to get a head . This has been taken away totally in the 1981's trickle down lie. Since then no sector has gained one dime of the massive increase of wealth, other then the golden few that were designed to get it all in the 81 tax law. Capitalism dies when that incentive is lost and it has been lost and taken away by a group of people who think they deserve it all. That's not enough for these people, who will take the chance of destroying our economic system so that they can have it all . They continue with tax law to move it all to the top/
You simple minded shit for brains. America's promise has always been about the OPPORTUNITY to get ahead not a free fucking ride for deadbeats and shiftless lazy assholes who won't help themselves.

This country capitalistic economy is driven by the promise of the potential to get a head . This has been taken away totally in the 1981's trickle down lie. Since then no sector has gained one dime of the massive increase of wealth, other then the golden few that were designed to get it all in the 81 tax law. Capitalism dies when that incentive is lost and it has been lost and taken away by a group of people who think they deserve it all. That's not enough for these people, who will take the chance of destroying our economic system so that they can have it all . They continue with tax law to move it all to the top/
Time for you to flee to Venezuela.
And FYI - JFK pushed trickle down economics to get the economy moving, shitforbrains.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I hate to break this to you, J Bander but "Trickle Down Economics" only exists in the minds of liberal Political Science professors that don't have the faintest idea how businesses function in the real world. Anyone who's actually run a business is very aware that profits "trickle" up...not down! The rent gets paid...suppliers get paid...labor gets paid...insurance gets paid...taxes and fees get paid...and if there's anything left...the owner of the business gets paid! That's not trickle down.
You don't have to say anything more then your every business man remark as your reference, it is my total point ,Trickle down economics is moving the new wealth of the nation through business and the wealthy and the point was that it was suppose to trickle down, hence the very descriptive name of a disasterous economic policy. So ya I wonder what economic philosophy business would support. The whole question is tied up in the chart that I made available to you , respond to that. If you don't like that one show us one that shows something different. Other wise I'm not interested in your bullshit.

Time for you to flee to Venezuela.
And FYI - JFK pushed trickle down economics to get the economy moving, shitforbrains.
Your are gone and you have zero clue ace , your joke about JFK is the joke of the year, he moved the top tax rate to where he thought it should be , he moved it from 91% to 70% , your a clown and you are gone.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Or run away......
It is simpler then that I gave ayou a chart to respond to and that really the subject ,all your questions are crap until you respond to the all telling chart.

Yup, you gave me a chart.
If you have any proof that it happened because Reagan cut the top rate from 70% to 28%, post it.
Otherwise, why do you feel the cuts were a bad thing or that I have anything to respond to...….

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Or run away......

Yup, you gave me a chart.
If you have any proof that it happened because Reagan cut the top rate from 70% to 28%, post it.
Otherwise, why do you feel the cuts were a bad thing or that I have anything to respond to...….
Ya it's just a coincident that exactly what Reagan said would happened, happened exactly when he implemented the trickle down lie. Get a life. Your like talking to a a third grader.
trickledownlie.png

Gee Golly Gee how did this get turned around so quickly.

Forum List

Back