The "accidental" meeting between AG Lynch & Bill Clinton

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Let me remind you that Hillary was running for President and Barack Obama was campaigning for her. Obviously, he didn't want to be seen as influencing her email investigation. The solution was to have his AG "accidentally" run into Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac (!) and "accidentally" have some inane (but private!) conversation about their grandchildren. Upon "reflection" AG Lynch could claim a lapse of judgment and thus "recuse" herself (and Obama!) from the investigation, handing over the decision to prosecute to sycophant FBI Director James Comey (even though that is not the FBI's decision to make). Is it really that hard to connect these stains?

Let me remind you that Hillary was running for President and Barack Obama was campaigning for her. Obviously, he didn't want to be seen as influencing her email investigation. The solution was to have his AG "accidentally" run into Bill Clinton on the airport tarmac (!) and "accidentally" have some inane (but private!) conversation about their grandchildren. Upon "reflection" AG Lynch could claim a lapse of judgment and thus "recuse" herself (and Obama!) from the investigation, handing over the decision to prosecute to sycophant FBI Director James Comey (even though that is not the FBI's decision to make). Is it really that hard to connect these stains?

Hmmm, lets seem how many whack job liberals stay away from this topic.

Keep in mind that we only know about the tarmac meeting because someone caught them.

Yeah...they talked about their grand kids.

Just more corruption by the political class and the DNC media covers for them.
that explains the heavily redacted FBI reports.

i'm all for going after trump if he did something but i will not put up with "the left" making shit up while burying things like this they would shit themselves over if trump did it.

Lynch and Slick Willy didn't know they were going to get caught.

I don't have a problem with the meeting even if it was planned...

The decision that there was nothing that prosecutors could prosecute her for and win was made a week or two before their meet up and was reported on in the news before they ever met up....

There would be nothing wrong at all to let the person who was under the govt investigation know the results of the investigation before letting all the strangers in the Public know with a press conference....seems like that would be protocol??

IF I were the citizen being investigated and disparaged for a year, and they found nothing to charge me with, I SHOULD BE TOLD before the public is told, as common courtesy....

so, this is why all of this Loretta and Bill meet up alleged scandal, is nothing but a faux right wing witch hunt! :D

Whether she passed on to Bill for Hillary's knowledge that they found nothing to charge her with, or they were talking grand kids matters naught....the investigation and decisions by the FBI and prosecutors handling the case, had already been completed.

Say it with me folks;

upload_2017-8-10_8-44-1.jpeg

There is only a couple of things that Bill and Loretta could of had been doing together alone in a plane. But the both of them will denied it.

bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-sex.jpg

17b7rm.jpg

cke.gif
tumblr_n78v7i8XCI1qjc6jso1_400.gif

But I bet you bleev Don Trump Junior only talked about adoptions with the Russian government agents, amiright?

You invented a conspiracy. Meanwhile, the one with Don Junior and the Russian government agents was real. It was no accident.

The decision that there was nothing that prosecutors could prosecute her for and win was made a week or two before their meet up and was reported on in the news before they ever met up....

There would be nothing wrong at all to let the person who was under the govt investigation know the results of the investigation before letting all the strangers in the Public know with a press conference....seems like that would be protocol??

IF I were the citizen being investigated and disparaged for a year, and they found nothing to charge me with, I SHOULD BE TOLD before the public is told, as common courtesy....

so, this is why all of this Loretta and Bill meet up alleged scandal, is nothing but a faux right wing witch hunt! :D

Whether she passed on to Bill for Hillary's knowledge that they found nothing to charge her with, or they were talking grand kids matters naught....the investigation and decisions by the FBI and prosecutors handling the case, had already been completed.
You forgot to add that you WOULD have a problem with such a meeting, if it involved Trump or any Republican politician.

Must you always be such a transparent partisan?

Why did Lynch then recuse herself from the investigation?

But I bet you bleev Don Trump Junior only talked about adoptions with the Russian government agents, amiright?

You invented a conspiracy. Meanwhile, the one with Don Junior and the Russian government agents was real. It was no accident.

:offtopic:

What a crock of shit. Lynch was scheduled to give a press conference that was delayed for an hour while they scrambled to put together talking (ie CYA) points when they found the meeting had been witnessed. Even though the talking points were redacted in the emails released to Freedom Watch via a FOIA request, they did reveal she stayed on script. A response to an innocent meeting doesn't need to be scripted.

Ever notice that the MSM has "investigative reporters" checking on every nuance of every cocktail party members of the Trump administration ever attended for evidence of clandestine conversations but there is no effort to get to the bottom of the very inappropriate meeting between Bill Clinton and Obama's A.G. on the tarmac of an airport?

first - you have zero idea what they were meeting about.
second - again, if trump did this on the sly, the media, the liberals and much of the free world according to them would call that the golden ticket to his impeachment.

treat both sides equally in the eyes of the law or this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

Isn't it interesting that both Obama Bin Lying, and Lying Loretta Lynch both used aliases to communicate with Hillary Clinton on her private email server, and both claimed not to know it existed?

And isn't it interesting that the FBI under Comey said that no transcripts of The Bill Clinton Lynch Conversation about Grandkids and Golf existed, and the FBI under Wray said that this was categorically false and the NSA has them?

And isn't it interesting that THE NSA is claiming that yes they have THE TRANSCRIPTS but that DISCUSSIONS about GOLF and GRANDKIDS are in THE INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY, and therefore THE NSA is refusing to fulfill the FOIA requests for them?

The Lies on top of lies, that liars tell, to cover for the lies they lied about.
Shameful
Outrageous
And Treasonous

You forgot to add that you WOULD have a problem with such a meeting, if it involved Trump or any Republican politician.

Must you always be such a transparent partisan?
if it was reported that the FBI investigation was over and they found nothing that Trump could be charged with....reported in the news A WEEK BEFORE Melania ran in to Session on the Tarmac, and 2 days before the public announcement, I would NOT have a problem with that...

Forum List

Back