The 2016 U.S. Presidential Race: A Cheat Sheet

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It’s not just Trump: With Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina on the rise, Republicans are loving outsiders and shunning politicians.

This is a long piece from a clearly Democrat-friendly website. But, it does present some interesting insights into both party candidates and deserves a read. See more @ The 2016 U.S. Presidential Race: A Cheat Sheet

Trump, Carson and Fiorina aren't going to be the candidate, but the discontent that has pushed them to the forefront is real.

I think the politician that may be best able to capture that discontent is the most "outside" of the insiders, Ted Cruz.

If I were a betting man - which I'm not - I'd consider putting a wager on Cruz to win the nomination.

Trump, Carson and Fiorina aren't going to be the candidate, but the discontent that has pushed them to the forefront is real.

I think the politician that may be best able to capture that discontent is the most "outside" of the insiders, Ted Cruz.

If I were a betting man - which I'm not - I'd consider putting a wager on Cruz to win the nomination.

I think Cruz has a chance, but Trump is STILL the man to beat.

If a few more polls come out that show TRUMP beating Democrats, he will be unstoppable.

I think Cruz has a chance, but Trump is STILL the man to beat.

If a few more polls come out that show TRUMP beating Democrats, he will be unstoppable.

Trump is definitely the front-runner in the GOP, but he is hardly unstoppable.

Let's see him win something, anything, first.

For me, Trump comes across as a used car salesman. He will do or say anything to make the sale, then you are stuck with whatever doesn't work.

Forum List

Back