That SlamoPhobia thing whatever

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
The same islamofascist lobby CAIR who keeps bothering us about supposed so called "Islamophobia " and who promotes fake hate crime to demonize Jews

chrome_screenshot_1702072511035.png

chrome_screenshot_1702072457096.png

Its head: Nihad Awad lammed by the White House for his racist expressions of being happy to see Oct 7 Palestinian heinous atrocities (Sites)

And more:

But this post is interesting:

This was posted about a month ago:

David Shor @DYShor Nov 9, 2023:
I’ve seen HUNDREDS of marches by pro-Hamas folks in front of synagogues, Jewish homes, schools and institutions, in all big cities.

I’ve yet to see a SINGLE pro-Israel march in front of a single mosque or Muslim institution. NOT ONE.

Tell me again who’s facing hate.

Who?

Especially after Arab Islamist Mufid Fawaz Alkhader fired at a synagogue while children were there.

Last edited:
The same islamofascist lobby CAIR who keeps bothering us about supposed so called "Islamophobia " and who promotes fake hate crime to demonize Jews

View attachment 870138

View attachment 870139

Its head: Nihad Awad lammed by the White House for his racist expressions of being happy to see Oct 7 Palestinian heinous atrocities (Sites)

And more:

I’ve seen HUNDREDS of marches by pro-Hamas folks in front of synagogues, Jewish homes, schools and institutions, in all big cities.

I’ve yet to see a SINGLE pro-Israel march in front of a single mosque or Muslim institution. NOT ONE.

Who?

Especially after Arab Islamist Mufid Fawaz Alkhader fired at a synagogue while children were there.

We Are Living in Alternative History

Reminds me of the loud and influential pro-Nazi lobby that we allowed during World War Two so we wouldn't be called "bigots."

View attachment 870138

View attachment 870139

And more:

Who?

Islam is a bona fide death cult as can be seen from the cults historical record. Like what else could one expect from him???

Anybody who cannot support Israel as a free nation should be expelled from the US.

Forum List

Back