That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Rainbow%20Whitehouse%20display_zpslfhatdh4.jpg

Well the big middle finger to more than half the country was a very fancy and huge rainbow light display on our public Whitehouse. The electricity to run it was paid for by taxpayers, all of us. But you have to admit, it was big, the colors quite perfectly aligned. Quite a fancy display indeed.

The trouble is, the equivalent would have been if the cult of LGBT lost 5-4 and instead of a rainbow, we had a huge Christian cross projected on the Whitehouse instead. Think the LGBT folks would have had nothing to say about that?... :cranky:

But what's more disturbing about that perfect and large light display is the timing. I doubt it was set up in three days. But maybe it was. Anyone see it being set up before that? Do we have a Whitehouse log of when those workers appeared, when they set it up? I'm interested in the dates..

Because if it was being set up before Friday, that means the outcome of the case was known or likely to have been known by the people involved. One would assume that would include President Obama.

Something FISHEY about all that. I mean, how did they get that done in such a short time for one. And how much MONIES did that cost us for two. And all over some ruling by the Supreme court. he is offensive, arrogant, DISGUSTING and told half the nation to go FXXK themselves...

the mans a puke

Last edited:
I thought that pic was a photoshop...figures though....The occupants are a fruitcake (Barry) married to a man (Michelle). I'm surprised they haven't bathed the WH in black light yet or a strobe for all the dope being smoked in there.

Rainbow%20Whitehouse%20display_zpslfhatdh4.jpg

Well the big middle finger to more than half the country was a very fancy and huge rainbow light display on our public Whitehouse. The electricity to run it was paid for by taxpayers, all of us. But you have to admit, it was big, the colors quite perfectly aligned. Quite a fancy display indeed.

The trouble is, the equivalent would have been if the cult of LGBT lost 5-4 and instead of a rainbow, we had a huge Christian cross projected on the Whitehouse instead. Think the LGBT folks would have had nothing to say about that?... :cranky:

But what's more disturbing about that perfect and large light display is the timing. I doubt it was set up in three days. But maybe it was. Anyone see it being set up before that? Do we have a Whitehouse log of when those workers appeared, when they set it up? I'm interested in the dates..

Because if it was being set up before Friday, that means the outcome of the case was known or likely to have been known by the people involved. One would assume that would include President Obama.

How the Hell do you figure the opposite of a rainbow is a cross? :cuckoo:

You must not have experience setting up staging. That effect can easily be set up in a day.
It's a cool effect, sure beats white. They should keep it permanently.

How the Hell do you figure the opposite of a rainbow is a cross? :cuckoo:

You must not have experience setting up staging. That effect can easily be set up in a day.
It's a cool effect, sure beats white. They should keep it permanently.

Because the majority of people opposed to gay marriage are Christians or Christian sympathetic.

The Whitehouse logs will tell us when the people setting up the display arrived and set it up. I know someone will find that out in the near future.

No true Christian will cheapen the cross by comparing it to a gay flag. Holy fuck, God is going to smite you idiots.

It's a matter of changing the colored filters on previously existing lights. This isn't that fucking difficult to figure out.

It's a matter of changing the colored filters on previously existing lights. This isn't that fucking difficult to figure out.

well, we are so glad for your Vulgar lesson. DO You feel better now? good frikken grief.
so you are the expert of all things on the white house lighting I guess. when did you work for them? can you tell us how many light bulbs does it take? and how many times do they have to change them?

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm going to the trouble to explain this, but I'm bored so here goes. Lighting at the white house has been in place for years. The lights are designed with easily changed filters to shine a wide range of colors. Similar to lights on a stage. It probably tool 30 minutes for maintenance workers to get the filters out of storage and install them. You're not really that dumb are you?

well, we are so glad for your Vulgar lesson. DO You feel better now? good frikken grief.
so you are the expert of all things on the white house lighting I guess.

Oh no, I've offended poor Stephie by saying "fuck".

It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that the White House is lit from the front all the time, and that it sometimes is lit in colors. Which means colored filters. Unless you think that they install brand new lights every time the building is lit differently?

Who am I kidding, you're 100% dumb enough to think that.

It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that the White House is lit from the front all the time, and that it sometimes is lit in colors. Which means colored filters. Unless you think that they install brand new lights every time the building is lit differently?

sit down, if you haven't worked for the white house. Your opinion is fucking garbage just like you are

Another thread about GOP butthurt. Great
No, it's about Americans being insulted.

Not all Americans. Just the crazy right wing homophobes who can't take no for an answer. No, you can't continue denying them their rights. No, you can't use your religion to set federal law. No, you can't deny baking a cake if you are in business of baking cakes.

sit down, if you haven't worked for the white house. Your opinion is fucking garbage just like you are

Oooohhh, I got Stephie to say "fuck" too! I'm on a roll here.

Oooohhh, I got Stephie to say "fuck" too! I'm on a roll here.

Not a big deal. She says it all the time. Unfortunately for her, word around the trailer park is she hasn't been able to get anybody to do it with her for years. And she's tried hard.

I wasn't offended, matter of fact, I was kind of heartened that the White House would take time to acknowledge such a large statement.

And you know................the White House looks good in rainbow colors.

Forum List

Back