That cocky bitch !

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
You gotta admit--she didn't hold anything back. Bet the first spin outta the shoot is that she's too cocky. Being somewhat prone to being an obnoxious smart ass myself, I gotta admit I like her. Ya ya--the speech was all written for her bla bla bla but I didn't get the feeling that she was anywhere near uncomfortable saying what was written for her.
She's got a good, in your face sneer but she can lay it on like honey too.
I'm mighty glad I ain't Biden !

You think women will vote against her ? Jealously factor and all ?

Nope, I think she appeals to men the same way Bill Clinton appealed women and think she appeals to women, the same way Ronald Reagan appealed to men. If John Wayne were a woman, His name would be Sarah Palin. :D

Nope, I think she appeals to men the same way Bill Clinton appealed women and think she appeals to women, the same way Ronald Reagan appealed to men. If John Wayne were a woman, His name would be Sarah Palin. :D

hope your right---we never get any normal women on here to ask ! :rofl:

meh.. it doesn't take much for staff speech writers to throw bombs at the GOP convention. her platform is basically "hey, im a girl. I have a vagina. If anyone is mean to me then they are sexist." If THAT is what impresses you then so be it. You are about to find out why Palin was such a risky gamble.

You think women will vote against her ? Jealously factor and all ?

No, some may vote against her because of her extreme view on women's no rights and the fact that God is on her side in our war.

There may actually be some issues here that make some of US vote against her.

Once more the shallowness of the right is glaringly obvious.

Forum List

Back