THANKS obama and democrats: RECORD: DEBT JUMPS $328 BILLION IN ONE DAY!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
HERE'S WHAT FIVE YEARS OF OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE GIVEN AMERICA..... ISN'T IT GREAT?!

U.S. Debt Jumps a Record $328 BILLION IN ONE DAY! — Tops $17 Trillion For First Time

U.S. debt jumped a record $328 billion on Thursday, the first day the federal government was able to borrow money under the deal President Obama and Congress sealed this week.

The debt now equals $17.075 trillion, according to figures the Treasury Department posted online on Friday.

The $328 billion increase shattered the previous high of $238 billion set two years ago.

U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion ? tops $17 trillion for first time - Washington Times

Yeah, I would love to have the debt ceiling raised on my credit card and spend without any thought of cutting back or paying it off.

Actually that's false, because i am responsible and not an idiot like our so-called leaders. Only 3 short months and they will want to raise it again with another CR and no real budget. Simply shameful.

All this fucking money going to waste through welfare and nation building over sea's.

Infrastructure, science, tech and education gets screwed again....

The people in this country are being led by the nose to fuck themselves even harder out of bettering their own nation. Fucking dupes!

This proves my point that the American people are being screwed out of everything

NA-AR524_HIGHWA_20080723190451.gif

We're now spending on infrastructure at the lowest percent since 1992

That said, infrastructure spending is in the news again, so here are a few ways to think about the topic. Joe Wiesenthal created this chart to show that U.S. public construction spending as a percentage of GDP has dropped to its lowest point in 20 years, after a big uptick before the recession:
infra-spending-2.png

Now, that's a chart of all public construction spending, from highways to water projects to public hospitals to schools. So what if we just look at highways and roads? We get this chart:

fredgraph.png

Where is all this debt coming from? So you stupid republicans are going to blame infrastructure, science and tech for our problems? Give me a fucking break.

This proves without a shallow of a doubt that the American people are being fucked. Who ever that is pull the strings wants you republicans fools to cut this even more.

science?
http://blogs.cuit.columbia.edu/led2135/files/2012/11/NASA_budget_history.png this doesn't look like it is a driver of debt to me?

Same for r@d
http://www.aaas.org/spp/rd/fy2014/Budget13p.jpg

Where is this 330 billion coming from in one day???? Someone is fucking the American people out of everything.

Yet they want us to believe that our own interest is bad?

This in one day is probably more then
-Infrastructure 180 billion
-Science
-Tech(r@d)
and probably education(70 billion)

for a whole year.

WTF is going on with our money that should be going to the above?

Last edited:
to a dem everything is free. to a repub everything comes at a cost.
hmmm gee I wonder which side has the right grasp on economics

That's why you spent 2 trillion dollars on rebuilding two middle eastern countries?:eusa_eh: Yet you want to kill our science programs and flash our leadership outside of the military down the crapper.

Wake up.

Nutters have been saying the debt is 17 trillion for the past 6 months. When will you start saying 18 trillion?

Matthew......welfare is not a huge contributor to our debt. Get off that nutter horse...it will lend a little credibility to your rants.

Nutters have been saying the debt is 17 trillion for the past 6 months. When will you start saying 18 trillion?

Matthew......welfare is not a huge contributor to our debt. Get off that nutter horse...it will lend a little credibility to your rants.

Welfare.jpg

They have been cooking the books since May. I'm surprised that it isn't higher. They are just going to spread it out over a couple of months as they owe much more than that from creative accounting, which is why they needed so much money for a short time.

lets just say 15 trillion. Still way too fucking much.

Someone wake me up when the debt actionably matters. We've been in debt over pple's entire lifetimes now. They were born and died and wow, NOTHING HAPPENED. I think Karl Rove said it best.

Mainly, most Americans who compare it to a household debt or credit card - dont understand the difference and why the comparison is retarded. Cant help that out, youd actually have to study somthing.

Someone wake me up when the debt actionably matters. We've been in debt over pple's entire lifetimes now. They were born and died and wow, NOTHING HAPPENED. I think Karl Rove said it best.

Mainly, most Americans who compare it to a household debt or credit card - dont understand the difference and why the comparison is retarded. Cant help that out, youd actually have to study somthing.

Like the study of spelling and proper punctuation?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not 17 trillion..it's 5000 megakazillion..and raised by all those Obama golfing excursions to the Nile.

Didn't you know that?

Another strong and intelligent retort from someone in the teaparty.
:bsflag:

It's not 17 trillion..it's 5000 megakazillion..and raised by all those Obama golfing excursions to the Nile.

Didn't you know that?

What we all know is you're 'tarded. Seriously 'tarded.

Speaking of a rather pathetic retort. Your assumption of my political affiliation couldn't be farther from the truth. That is why assumption begins with ASS. Now if a person is going to question my intelligence they damn well better use at least high school grammar skills.

Speaking of a rather pathetic retort. Your assumption of my political affiliation couldn't be farther from the truth. That is why assumption begins with ASS. Now if a person is going to question my intelligence they damn well better use at least high school grammar skills.

Nobody gives a fuck. Its 2013, the internet is the bastion of short form and a suicidal mecca for grammar nazis. Die slow.

Nobody gives a fuck. Its 2013, the internet is the bastion of short form and a suicidal mecca for grammar nazis. Die slow.

Uh huh. Try using poor grammar on a job application and see who gets hired. Employers still give a fuck. Only shows the failure of our educational system. We have brought up a generation with poor English skills and an obvious lack of mathematical knowledge since they cannot see how our yearly deficit will eventually ruin the country.

Forum List

Back