Thank You

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I visit USMB on a daily basis. I also log on to at least 12 others.

I have to say that, of all the forums I visit, this is, by far, the most user friendly with the best features.

I had a bit of trouble getting used to it but it doesn't take long to find where everything is.

The administrators and moderators have done an awesome job on this and I just with to express my thanks for their efforts.

I agree. I especially want to commend the fact the forum has PLACES for taunting, flaming, badlands and bullring call outs. Very inclusive and understanding of the fuller process it takes to hash out sensitive issues of religion, politics, economics etc. I hope we can, in turn, influence the political dialogue and system in public, based on what works here, to facilitate the democratic process between diverse groups of different beliefs. If we can make this model work, if we can include people of even conflicting opposite philosophies and learn to focus where we agree, what can we achieve in the general public realm.

I visit USMB on a daily basis. I also log on to at least 12 others.

I have to say that, of all the forums I visit, this is, by far, the most user friendly with the best features.

I had a bit of trouble getting used to it but it doesn't take long to find where everything is.

The administrators and moderators have done an awesome job on this and I just with to express my thanks for their efforts.

Very nice thread, Longknife!

As for all those sites, both Firfox and Opera have save features and I also have LastPass as a backup

Forum List

Back