Thank you Trump, his first E.O. just destroyed obama care

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Thank you president Trump...

President Donald Trump, fulfilling a campaign promise to start to repeal Obamacare on Day 1, signed an order directing federal agencies to waive enforcement of large swaths of the law.

The one-page order allows the head of the Department of Health and Human Services or any other agency with authority under the law, not to enforce regulations that impose a financial burden on a state, company or individual.

It's so broad it could allow many of the law's provisions, including many of taxes it imposes on insurers and the requirement that individuals buy insurance, to die from lack of enforcement

This S. O. B. Says what he is going to do and just backed it up

Trump's Executive Order Could Dismantle Parts Of ACA Before Replacement Is Ready

January 21, 20171:13 AM ET

ALISON KODJAK

Twitter
ap_17021030660119_wide-cb18160aea919a6a0552a3913c3d31ce2ca4c84d-s600-c85.jpg

President Donald Trump, flanked by Vice President Mike Pence and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, signs his first executive order on health care, on Friday.

Trump's Executive Order Could Dismantle Parts Of ACA Before Replacement Is Ready

ALISON KODJAK

Twitter

President Donald Trump, flanked by Vice President Mike Pence and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, signs his first executive order on health care, on Friday.
well he lied then, cuz he said he would NOT repeal it without a replacement that was better for everyone.

It means the mandate is done...

They can't make you pay Obama care tax

Did he just sign some executive orders? :eusa_think:

That say not to enforce the law ?????

yes

kind of like how Obama made it clear that immigration law was not to be enforced

live by the executive order, die by the executive order

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the next 8 years!

and I really would not sweat this too much; the law will be repealed soon anyway - might as well get folks used to the changes that are coming AND prevent people from being hurt financially

it's a win/win for everybody!

ALISON KODJAK

Twitter

well he lied then, cuz he said he would NOT repeal it without a replacement that was better for everyone.

It's better for me :)

no - he is fulfilling his promise

the worst part of ACA was the penalty - Trump promised to help folks who are suffering with overbearing regulations and monetary penalties

this action is a fulfillment of promises

looks like he is moving forward to do what he said he would do - I know this is weird, because we really haven't seen it from elected officials before

I like it!

yes

kind of like how Obama made it clear that immigration law was not to be enforced

and I really would not sweat this too much; the law will be repealed soon anyway - might as well get folks used to the changes that are coming AND prevent people from being hurt financially

That had a lot of balls to do on the first..

Trump means business..

President Donald Trump, fulfilling a campaign promise to start to repeal Obamacare on Day 1, signed an order directing federal agencies to waive enforcement of large swaths of the law.

The one-page order allows the head of the Department of Health and Human Services or any other agency with authority under the law, not to enforce regulations that impose a financial burden on a state, company or individual.

It's so broad it could allow many of the law's provisions, including many of taxes it imposes on insurers and the requirement that individuals buy insurance, to die from lack of enforcement

How many people will go bankrupt and die under the GOP white minority rule and their healthcare plan? Any ideas?

yes

But shouldn't we be starting impeachment right now ? Any of this sound familiar?

How many people will go bankrupt and die under the GOP white minority rule and their healthcare plan? Any ideas?
Less than went bankrupt when Obama destroyed the healthcare industry and put the middle class in the poor house.

Forum List

Back