Thank you to the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a chance to see this thread... But I'm with Tammi on this one. Thank you.

How is the Flatten Wales! Movement going? Have you gotten the locals sufficiently organized and inflamed yet?

Hankie time for you Tommy?

Advice:

If you are complaining about the deletion of a thread then PM it to the staff and do not be stupid to air out your complaints in public... ( Done it many times on other boards and even called one moderator a nazi, so I have experience like most of the women Trump and Clinton have been with )

Advice:

If you are complaining about the deletion of a thread then PM it to the staff and do not be stupid to air out your complaints in public... ( Done it many times on other boards and even called one moderator a nazi, so I have experience like most of the women Trump and Clinton have been with )
You are wrong.
Some disgusting remarks were made on a thread I started and I asked the mods to delete it. I was thanking them for doing so. I am not complaining.

Advice:

You are wrong.
Some disgusting remarks were made on a thread I started and I asked the mods to delete it. I was thanking them for doing so. I am not complaining.

Even then never wise to do this in public... ( Just sayin' mate )

Advice:

You are wrong.
You were uncontrollably spewing 'slag' again?. Norty boyo :eusa_naughty:

Advice:

You are wrong.

Its good to give positive feedback when you can. Some people only open their mouths to moan and complain.

Advice:

You are wrong.

Its good to give positive feedback when you can. Some people only open their mouths to moan and complain.

Alright...

Advice:

You are wrong.

We know you open your mouth for more than that...

I thought it was against the rules to comment on mod actions, let alone start threads about them?

Can we all talk about mod actions now?

I didn't get a chance to see this thread... But I'm with Tammi on this one. Thank you.

I think it was a thread about it being 50 years ago that this below happened, you know some things are not a political thing and shouldn't have not good comments and something where 116 little children perished should be treated accordingly, we I hope collectively are above this, be we on the Right or on the Left, at times like that politics should mean nothing.

Aberfan disaster - Wikipedia

The Aberfan disaster was the catastrophic collapse of a colliery spoil tip in the Welsh village of Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil, that killed 116 children and 28 adults on 21 October 1966. The collapse was caused by the build-up of water in the accumulated rock and shale tip, which suddenly slid downhill in the form of slurry.[1]

Where the little children are buried.

1024px-Aberfan_Cemetery_geograph-3377917-by-Stephen-McKay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back