Westfall Is Abusing His Admin Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I am a long time poster on this forum.

A poster started a topic suggesting Trump's opposition were clowns. I responded by comparing Trump to a clown. The poster reported my response as trolling. Exactly how is it okay to call Trump's opponents clowns, but not call Trump a clown?

In the same topic, someone brought up the debt. So I talked about the debt. Again, the topic starter reported my topic as trolling.

Look at the topic here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Westfall has responded by not only increasing the lag time I am allowed between posts, he has slowed down my access to the forum itself considerably. This is a total asshole move.

He is abusing his Admin powers and should be removed from the Admin staff immediately.

4201790-boom-in-before-the-lock.jpg.cf%5B1%5D.jpg

100% of moderators abuse their power at least once. That's just the fact of the matter.

I had an instance recently where a moderator on this site clearly demonstrated political bias, but whatever. It isn't worth anyone's time to be waging war on a forum moderator.

As you said, G5 - you are a long time member.

As such, you know that if you have a problem with moderation, you take it up via PM - not by starting a thread on the open boards.

You know that.

I know you know that.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back