Thank You President Biden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As the situation in Russia began to unravel a few days ago, President Biden provided a steady hand, making it clear to Russia this was an internal situation for Russia to deal with, and that the US had nothing to do with it. Having experienced professionals such as Secretary of State Antony Blinken and others in the State department to keep lines of communication open with western allies keeping everyone on the same page as this potential crisis unfolded have stabilized a potentially disastrous situation. Thank You President Biden! :bye1:

Note to Trump Supporters: Ex models, Pillow Guy's and other TV personalities might be flashy, but they don't make the best foreign policy advisors!

NowAutism.jpg

Here's one reason why the Trump cult losers are in such hysterics. They're heading for more losing, they know it, and they can't see a way to stop it.

Misery Index scores in June of presidential reelection years:

Carter 1980: 22.0% (L)
Trump 2020: 13.4% (L)
Reagan 1984: 11.6% (W)
Bush 1992: 10.9% (L)
Obama 2012: 9.9% (W)
Bush 2004: 8.9% (W)
Clinton 1996: 8.5% (W)
Current: 7.7%

Did I mention what sad pathetic losers the Trump cultists are? I know I've said it before, but given the degree of their loserdom, and given how their loserdom drives their every action, it bears repeating.

As the situation in Russia began to unravel a few days ago, President Biden provided a steady hand, making it clear to Russia this was an internal situation for Russia to deal with, and that the US had nothing to do with it. Having experienced professionals such as Secretary of State Antony Blinken and others in the State department to keep lines of communication open with western allies keeping everyone on the same page as this potential crisis unfolded have stabilized a potentially disastrous situation. Thank You President Biden! :bye1:

Note to Trump Supporters: Ex models, Pillow Guy's and other TV personalities might be flashy, but they don't make the best foreign policy advisors!
All we know for sure about Biden's comments is that Putin didn't buy it.

It's a little late to be claiming that this isn't America's war against Russia, and US meddling in the Donbass is the provocation that forced Russia to deal with it.

Note to OP. Professional experienced people don’t make for good advisors either. Just look at the shit show we laughingly refer to as the “Biden Administration.”

Blinken goes off to China and gets nothing after being shown diplomatic disrespect.

Those lines of communication are left open for what? So that they can mock us more openly and clearly. Our weak-ass befuddled and demented President — as well as the goobers who run him like a puppet — are all in the wrong place at the wrong time. We need intelligent people there. We can’t get that from the incredibly stupid misfits presently at the helm.

Brandon is a threat to all of us.

Here's one reason why the Trump cult losers are in such hysterics. They're heading for more losing, they know it, and they can't see a way to stop it.

Misery Index scores in June of presidential reelection years:

Carter 1980: 22.0% (L)
Trump 2020: 13.4% (L)
Reagan 1984: 11.6% (W)
Bush 1992: 10.9% (L)
Obama 2012: 9.9% (W)
Bush 2004: 8.9% (W)
Clinton 1996: 8.5% (W)
Current: 7.7%

Did I mention what sad pathetic losers the Trump cultists are? I know I've said it before, but given the degree of their loserdom, and given how their loserdom drives their every action, it bears repeating.
Lol. Where did you get those make-believe numbers from, manboob? I realize it’s unintentional, obviously, but you’re funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back