Thank you for health care reform

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Thank you for passing this health care reform package because now we have something give state nullification some credence.

Thank You, I hope the bill lands on Obama's desk so that the 30 or so states that have nullification proposals can now enact them.

• Banned
Today's vote was only to have the debate on the bill.

Loooong way to go yet.

I hate to say this but if they can get 60 votes to debate it then they can probably get at least 51 to pass it.

To put it mildly...we are fucked in the ass royally! But the good news is that the health care reform will cover the rape examination kit.

Thank you for passing this health care reform package because now we have something give state nullification some credence.

Thank You, I hope the bill lands on Obama's desk so that the 30 or so states that have nullification proposals can now enact them.

You don't REALLY have any idea what you are talking about do you? The vote tonight was to simply allow official debate on the proposed legislation. NO legislation has been voted on by the senate, much less passed.

Today's vote was only to have the debate on the bill.

Loooong way to go yet.
That is true, but a glimmer (just a glimmer) of hope went away seeing Reid bribe to get his votes. The Ds do tend to fall in line, after they get their bribe to take back home with something to show for it. Did you hear Blanche Lincoln stutter? How Freudian was that?

A letter is not enough. I've got to go make a personal appearance in Senator Bayh’s office. It's well known that he's a linchpin of common sense from a conserrvative state.

Last edited:
Common sense and conservative are mutually exclusive terms.

The world always moves to be more progressive.

Always.

Always.

I support the premis but would have you consider the fall of the Roman Empire, or California spending.

Chris, there is a nobility in optimism and hope. It is a great strength.

Don't loose it my friend, do not loose it.

Always.

I support the premis but would have you consider the fall of the Roman Empire, or California spending.

Excellent point. When the Feds are bankrupt and the the state of Kahleeforneeahhhh is also bankrupt, who bails out the state? China? Do we just sell Kahleeforneeahhhh outright to the Chi-coms so Left Coasters actually live in the Communist utopia thay have sought or do we just allow the loans to be made and let the Chi-coms figure out how to get the money back?

I wonder how the movie industry will change with the Gang of 5 replacing Standards and Practices as the guiding hand of the accepted cinema censorship procedures...

Oh well... We'll still have the BBC.

Always.

I hope you don't mean that because that would mean the world is getting more and more communist everyday.

I prefer not to live in your "progressive world" where the collective unity of man becomes the new god of our age. I know you won't tolerate that but that is tuff shit for you.

US Medicare will happen.....PRAISE JESUS and thank OBAMA !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Have fun wherever you move to that doesn't have some kind of socialized healthcare, btw.

Have fun wherever you move to that doesn't have some kind of socialized healthcare, btw.

I don't have to move. Our state plans on nullifying it so what difference does it make to me.

Forum List

Back