Thank you Democrats for helping Republicans

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
By sending Kamala Harris to white rural towns, these voters will be reminded why Democrats are the enemy. Small town folks don't like the forced diversity plans that Democrats have. This is such a great gift from Democrats.

---A rural town of 30,000 along the Mississippi River is not your stereotypical stop for a national Democrat, let alone one serving as the second most powerful politician in the country. But Harris had, nevertheless, traveled there that day as part of an effort to talk about small businesses and community lending programs.---

By sending Kamala Harris to white rural towns, these voters will be reminded why Democrats are the enemy. Small town folks don't like the forced diversity plans that Democrats have. This is such a great gift from Democrats.

---A rural town of 30,000 along the Mississippi River is not your stereotypical stop for a national Democrat, let alone one serving as the second most powerful politician in the country. But Harris had, nevertheless, traveled there that day as part of an effort to talk about small businesses and community lending programs.---

Why would you pick a VP that not only Republicans don't like, democrats did not like her either as she was the first out of the Presidential race.

Answer.

1650314499555.png

Why would you pick a VP that not only Republicans don't like, democrats did not like her either as she was the first out of the Presidential race.

Answer.

View attachment 632487
Nothing good will come out of her effort for the democrats, that is a given.

I have a question, looking at those lower teeth, I'm wondering if she doesn't chew Skoal? Or, maybe hay, I don't know.
just an observation

Nothing good will come out of her effort for the democrats, that is a given.

I have a question, looking at those lower teeth, I'm wondering if she doesn't chew Skoal? Or, maybe hay, I don't know.
just an observation
i never can look @ her closely...

I avert my gaze asap... can't explain why except maybe I dont have to...

Forum List

Back