Thank You Big Labor for making Walker a National Hero & showing you have no strength

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Thank You Big Labor for making Walker a National Hero & showing you have no strength

A new poll by Reason Magazine and Rupe shows Walker now up eight points in the state:

Gov. Scott Walker leads Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett 50-42 among those likely to vote in Wisconsin’s June 5 recall election, according to a new Reason-Rupe poll of 708 Wisconsin adults on cell phones and landlines.

In the presidential race, 49 percent of all adults surveyed approve of the job President Obama is doing and 45 percent disapprove. President Obama leads Mitt Romney 46-36 in Wisconsin, with 6 percent selecting the Libertarian Party’s Gary Johnson. Obama’s margin over Romney shrinks to 45-41 among those likely to vote in June’s recall election, with Johnson taking what would be a crucial 5 percent of the vote.

The Reason-Rupe poll finds voters overwhelmingly support many of the key changes Gov. Walker and the legislature implemented on public sector pensions and health care last year. Reason-Rupe finds 72 percent favor the change requiring public sector workers to increase their pension contributions from less than 1 percent to 6 percent of their salaries. And 71 percent favor making government employees pay 12 percent of their own health care premiums instead of the previous 6 percent.

Indeed

Fascists believe in small gov't
:eusa_whistle:
Actually, fascists believe that the state should control business and that the business should benefit the state. The fact that they allow private ownership of business is directly tied into an assignment of blame when the state-sanctioned business fails to provide its mission to the people and the government.

Sure doesn't sound like small government to Me.

A new poll by Reason Magazine and Rupe shows Walker now up eight points in the state:

Gov. Scott Walker leads Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett 50-42 among those likely to vote in Wisconsin’s June 5 recall election, according to a new Reason-Rupe poll of 708 Wisconsin adults on cell phones and landlines.

In the presidential race, 49 percent of all adults surveyed approve of the job President Obama is doing and 45 percent disapprove. President Obama leads Mitt Romney 46-36 in Wisconsin, with 6 percent selecting the Libertarian Party’s Gary Johnson. Obama’s margin over Romney shrinks to 45-41 among those likely to vote in June’s recall election, with Johnson taking what would be a crucial 5 percent of the vote.

The Reason-Rupe poll finds voters overwhelmingly support many of the key changes Gov. Walker and the legislature implemented on public sector pensions and health care last year. Reason-Rupe finds 72 percent favor the change requiring public sector workers to increase their pension contributions from less than 1 percent to 6 percent of their salaries. And 71 percent favor making government employees pay 12 percent of their own health care premiums instead of the previous 6 percent.

Never congradulate until you have the win. duuuuuuuuh.

Indeed

Fascists believe in small gov't
:eusa_whistle:
Actually, fascists believe that the state should control business and that the business should benefit the state. The fact that they allow private ownership of business is directly tied into an assignment of blame when the state-sanctioned business fails to provide its mission to the people and the government.

Sure doesn't sound like small government to Me.

Walker a hero? Only to a a lot of attorneys, he has provided employment for many. No matter how big he wins, if he does, he was still forced into a recall. A less than stellar Governor. And the "union thugs" comment is classic very right wing, low IQ right wingnut, sadly.

I hope Walker wins by 20%- send a message to these Union thugs....
Leaked rumors about internal polling from the Barrett campaign suggest a 15-18 point lead for Walker. You might get your wish. Even many of my liberal friends are not happy with the unions and out of state corruption with the recall effort from the left. Madison's near riots by professional leftists has not been forgotten or forgiven.

Last edited:
Leaked rumors about internal polling from the Barrett campaign suggest a 15-18 point lead for Walker. You might get your wish. Even many of my liberal friends are not happy with the unions and out of state corruption with the recall effort from the left. Madison's near riots by professional leftists has not been forgotten or forgiven.

It does appear that the Left's efforts
have backfired on them

Thank the universe! I was so glad when I first heard about what Gov Walker is doing. Finally some one standing up to those unions.

Our country is being destroyed by both the ultra-rich and the labor unions who pretend to be working for the working class, when in truth they're just profiting off them like everyone else.

I think Hawaii has the absolute worst labor unions in the US. Hard to run a small business with all the union representatives knocking on your door threatening small business owners if they don't sign outrageous contracts giving them pretty much all the authority over your business -- (bosses can't fire, hire, or even discipline someone (even if they're caught red-handed stealing from the company) until the union looks over it, and they have to approve the decision) --

Also all the workers comp cases where the employer is assumed GUILTY as opposed to innocent and must prove beyond a reasonable doubt the worker is lying.

Last edited:

I agree completely! The kneecappers who invaded Wisconsin must be shown for what they are, bullies and thieves. But now the DNC has diecided to withdraw any more support in this contest in order to cut their losses and save some cash for November, they'll need it!

The Stukaman

Wouldn't it be more careful to wait for the actual election result?

Actually, Scott Walker's own actions have made him a hero:

181420_320580854686905_111615612250098_747343_1158928333_n.jpg

The Dems have just shined the spotlight on him.

Forum List

Back