Thank you again Sen. Warren (D- MA)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
She tweeted this WF release:

Independent Directors of Wells Fargo Conducting Investigation of Retail Banking Sales Practices and Related Matters
- Independent Directors Have Retained Shearman & Sterling to Assist in the Investigation

- John Stumpf to Forfeit Unvested Equity Awards Valued at Approximately $41 Million; Will Forgo Salary During Investigation

- Carrie Tolstedt Has Left the Company; Will Receive No Severance; Has Forfeited Unvested Equity Awards Valued at Approximately $19 Million; Will Not Exercise Outstanding Options During Investigation

- Neither Executive Will Receive a Bonus for 2016

user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
Sen. Warren (D- MA)
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif

Warren is taking credit for what exactly? A tweet? Big whoop
Thanks for confirming you don't keep up w/ current events Sugar Tits :thup:

FYI: she asked the guy to give back his ill- gotten gains during the committee hearing WHICH you are clueless about hon :itsok:

You're welcome

FYI: she asked the guy to give back his ill- gotten gains during the committee hearing WHICH you are clueless about hon :itsok:

You're welcome

I pay little attention to a lying poltical prostitute like Fauxahonatas, "sugar titty".

Also I'm not your hon, asshole

You're welcome

I pay little attention to a lying poltical prostitute like Fauxahonatas, "sugar titty".

Sooo..... you got nuthin"?

'twas ever thus :boohoo:

GAWD but you're dumb
shakehead.gif

You're welcome

GAWD but you're dumb

You and Guano still on the outs over the Hildabeast? I notice you two love birds haven't been feeling each other's comments up lately and again, anyone taking a lying old bitch like Warren serious really shouldn't be calling anyone dumb.....sugar titty

You're welcome

GAWD but you're dumb

You and Guano still on the outs over the Hildabeast? I notice you two love birds haven't been feeling each other's comments up lately and again, anyone taking a lying old bitch like Warren serious really shouldn't be calling anyone dumb.....sugar titty
Topic

Stay on it shit stain

You are overflowing w/ Weak Sauce

Forum List

Back