Thank heavens Mitch lost/Romney Held Democrat Donor Meeting For Former Starbucks CEO Schultz

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Sigh. What on earth can you say about members of the R party like Romney. McCain. Flake. The rest of the never Trumpers who still claim to be conservative?

I was thinking something like this when I read this headline.

"You've got to be &^^%$#*% kidding me. That &^% of a *#$^*# holds a Democrat donor meeting?"

And he still holds a R membership let alone running on an R ticket?

Romney Held Dem Donor Meeting For Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz And It Didn’t Go Well

Romney Held Dem Donor Meeting For Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz And It Didn’t Go Well

That's perfect isn't it? Old frog legs Romney continues his downward spiral. Howard Schultz? Really? All we need to know about that putz is the Racial training fiasco and crashing Starbucks stock price and walking away. Typical Liberal leader, toss the grenade in the room and walk away.

Mitt Romney, the Mitt Romney that was orange and Hitler before Trump. That Mitt Romney?

Sigh. What on earth can you say about members of the R party like Romney. McCain. Flake. The rest of the never Trumpers who still claim to be conservative?

I was thinking something like this when I read this headline.

"You've got to be &^^%$#*% kidding me. That &^% of a *#$^*# holds a Democrat donor meeting?"

And he still holds a R membership let alone running on an R ticket?

Mitt Romney is another lurker in wait ready with a dagger or a shake of the hand, depending on political wind direction. He's always struck me as excessively vain as well.

Forum List

Back