Testing The Left's Economics Education

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Ocasio is the final exam.

And she is proof that the Left has no economics education.

1. It's not just that her Green New Deal is stupid, and impossible. It's that every Democrat running for Presidnet has signed on to it.

As have some 70-80 Democrat House members.

3. Case in point: she engineered the end of the Amazon deal that would have brought some 25,000 jobs and a promise of $27 billion in tax revenue to the city/state.....

...no....the best part....or the dumbest....is Ocasio's statement after Amazon pulled out.

4. Amazon had been promised $3 billion in tax breaks.....money they would not have to fork over to the city/state....

....not a check written to Bezos......

5. But after she helped ended the deal....this bimbo made this unbelievable statement:

"Ocasio-Cortez: We can invest that $3 billion in our district"
Ocasio-Cortez: We can invest that $3 billion in our district

This imbecile...er, Democrat......imagined that we had $3 billion that we were going to give Amazon!!!!!!
And now we could 'spend' it elsewhere.

Under Democrats, American will become the Soviet Union of 1991.

Democrats may just be the dumbest individuals outside of insane asylums.

And they're gonna take the rest of us down with them.

Memo to Democrat voters: there is no $3 billion that we have.....it's $3 billion that Amazon won't have to give us.

That means a total of some $30 billion we won't get from Amazon because they cancelled the deal.....because of lamebrains like Ocasio and the Democrats.

What a maroon!!!!!

Last edited:
One huge problem

Do not interfere with an opponent committing an error

Or if you prefer do not smarten up a chump.

Please note Trump gets his illegals data from the same places OAN does, but does he tell anyone that? no. The MSM is making itself the fount of stupidity. Their use of antiquated data to sell more butt wipe and cleaning liquid/powder ads to snowflakes is driving them straight into the ground. That is a good tactic for leftwing collapse

You give rocks a challenge for the dumbest thing on earth. You spin her words out of context to mean something other than what was meant.

One huge problem

Please note Trump gets his illegals data from the same places OAN does, but does he tell anyone that? no. The MSM is making itself the fount of stupidity. Their use of antiquated data to sell more butt wipe and cleaning liquid/powder ads to snowflakes is driving them straight into the ground. That is a good tactic for leftwing collapse
Please be aware it is the reich who is being pounded into the ground.

You give rocks a challenge for the dumbest thing on earth. You spin her words out of context to mean something other than what was meant.

"You spin her words out of context ..."

Watch me ram your words back down your lying throat with another Ocasio quote:

"She stammered to the reporter:

“We were subsidizing those jobs so for… the city was paying for those jobs. So frankly, if we were willing to give Amazon three…if we were willing to give away $3 billion for this deal, we could invest those $3 billion in our district ourselves if we wanted to.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Cringeworthy Reaction to Amazon's HQ2 Pullout Proves How out of Touch She Really Is

Memo to Democrat voters:
there is no $3 billion that we have.....it's $3 billion that Amazon won't have to give us.

That means a total of some $30 billion we won't get from Amazon because they cancelled the deal.....because of lamebrains like Ocasio and the Democrats.

What a maroon!!!!!

Once again we have proven that I am never wrong.

Now...you're dismissed.

One huge problem

"Do not interfere with an opponent committing an error"

Can't a girl have some fun, willie????????

She ‘engineered the end of the Amazon deal’?

She could not engineer bubble gum and walking. I call bs on that point.

Ocasio is the final exam.

And she is proof that the Left has no economics education.

1. It's not just that her Green New Deal is stupid, and impossible. It's that every Democrat running for Presidnet has signed on to it.

As have some 70-80 Democrat House members.

3. Case in point: she engineered the end of the Amazon deal that would have brought some 25,000 jobs and a promise of $27 billion in tax revenue to the city/state.....

...no....the best part....or the dumbest....is Ocasio's statement after Amazon pulled out.

4. Amazon had been promised $3 billion in tax breaks.....money they would not have to fork over to the city/state....

....not a check written to Bezos......

5. But after she helped ended the deal....this bimbo made this unbelievable statement:

This imbecile...er, Democrat......imagined that we had $3 billion that we were going to give Amazon!!!!!!
And now we could 'spend' it elsewhere.

Under Democrats, American will become the Soviet Union of 1991.
Old story, already posted days ago..

“We were subsidizing those jobs so for… the city was paying for those jobs. So frankly, if we were willing to give Amazon three…if we were willing to give away $3 billion for this deal, we could invest those $3 billion in our district ourselves if we wanted to.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Cringeworthy Reaction to Amazon's HQ2 Pullout Proves How out of Touch She Really Is

Memo to Democrat voters:
there is no $3 billion that we have.....it's $3 billion that Amazon won't have to give us.

What a maroon!!!!!

Now...you're dismissed.
You are such a looser. Twist and shout is your motto. What it is is 3 Billion that the city will not have to make up for. That means 3 billion not spent or vanished.

"Maloney (D) Slams Ocasio-Cortez’s Opposition to Amazon: ‘Now We Are Protesting Jobs?’"
Carolyn Maloney (D) Slams Ocasio-Cortez's Opposition to Amazon: 'Now We Are Protesting Jobs?'

Who do you suppose Maloney is talking about?

"Will Andrew Cuomo's Amazon subsidy cart be upset by Alexandria ..."

"Cuomo slams Ocasio-Cortez, others, as Amazon ditches New York ..."

Memo to Democrat voters:

What a maroon!!!!!

Now...you're dismissed.
You are such a looser. Twist and shout is your motto. What it is is 3 Billion that the city will not have to make up for. That means 3 billion not spent or vanished.

How could we 'invest' $3 billion that Amazon is no longer liable for????????

How many times a day must you prove me never wrong, and you, an imbecile?????

I win again, huh?

"ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ TO BLAME FOR AMAZON NYC HQ2 CANCELLATION, AMAZON SPOKESPERSON SAYS"

Amazon spokesperson and “Morning Joe” contributor blast Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for HQ2 cancellation

Democrat spokesperson Ocasio:

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, activist groups map out next steps in Green New Deal fight"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, activist groups map out next steps in Green New Deal fight - CNNPolitics

"The Green New Deal, explained
An insurgent movement is pushing Democrats to back an ambitious climate change solution."
The Green New Deal, explained

"For the first time ever, someone in Congress has a plan that is ambitious enough to address the climate crisis.

Newly elected Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is pushing her fellow Democrats to create a Green New Deal – a plan to transform our economy and society at the scale needed to stop the climate crisis.

Fifteen House Democrats have already signed onto the Green New Deal resolution"
Sign the petition: Stand up for a Green New Deal

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez leads push for Green New Deal as the way forward on climate change"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez leads push for Green New Deal as the way forward on climate change – Boston Herald

"Support for the Green New Deal is showing signs of becoming a liberal litmus test among Democrats who may run for president. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) recently endorsed it, joining Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)."
‘Green New Deal’ divides Democrats intent on addressing climate change

"There is little doubt that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, representing parts of Queens and the Bronx, is being treated as a leader of a new Democratic swing to the left. Nor is there much doubt that the media-savvy upset winner in New York’s 14th congressional district combines personal charisma with a knack for policy packaging, as with her “Green New Deal.”
Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Really the Democratic Future?

"Maloney (D) Slams Ocasio-Cortez’s Opposition to Amazon: ‘Now We Are Protesting Jobs?’"
Carolyn Maloney (D) Slams Ocasio-Cortez's Opposition to Amazon: 'Now We Are Protesting Jobs?'

Amazon Cancels HQ2 Plans in New York City

Unions and state pols.

One huge problem

Only if you are sure that the Dumbest and most ignorant party will not correct their errors otherwise you risk, a small risk I'll grant you, that the left will correct their criminal ways.

Unions and state pols.

See if you can figure out whose name made the headline....

And....remember what the Brown Bomber said:
You can run, but you can't hide.

Unions and state pols.

Heh...the unions engineered it. Nice try though.

One huge problem

Only if you are sure that the Dumbest and most ignorant party will not correct their errors otherwise you risk, a small risk I'll grant you, that the left will correct their criminal ways.

".... the Dumbest and most ignorant party will not correct their errors ...."

willie......that's exactly why you wrote 'Dumbest.'

"Democrats veer left as Trump cements hold on Republicans"
Democrats veer left as Trump cements hold on Republicans

"Jimmy Carter warns Democrats: Don't veer too far left, scare off moderates"
Jimmy Carter warns Democrats: Don't veer too far left, scare off moderates

"Outgoing Starbucks Chairman Howard Schultz rips Democrats for veering too far left:"
Howard Schultz rips Democrats for veering too far left: 'How are we going to pay for these things?'

Unions and state pols.

Let's see.....I post the headlines proving my point and you'd imagine that a blithering idiot...you.... has some sort of cachet......

I'll go with the truth, m'kay?

"Nolte: Mayor Bill De Blasio Blasts Ocasio-Cortez for Killing Amazon Deal"
Nolte: Mayor Bill De Blasio Blasts Ocasio-Cortez for Killing Amazon Deal

‘Morning Joe’ Rips Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Over Amazon Pull-Out: ‘She Only Cares About Herself’
'Morning Joe' Rips Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Over Amazon Pull-Out

Unions and state pols.

Let's see.....I post the headlines proving my point and you'd imagine that a blithering idiot...you.... has some sort of cachet......

I'll go with the truth, m'kay?

So, who ever has the last post wins?

Chuckle

Forum List

Back