Tesla owner parks on stranger's lawn stealing electricity for 12 hours

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It's the electric future utopia that we were all promised: entitled assholes stealing your electricity because they can't read their futuristic car's range indicator.
Tesla Owner Parks On Stranger's Lawn, Stealing Electricity For 12 Hours

Yeah bet the dumbasses can't think outside of the box , could of told you dipshits this a long time ago... you can't tell idiots a thing they must live it first. Bahaahh you get to pay for it don't think a law suite will save you losers.

LOL. That car owner would find a burned out husk of a car when they came back.

This is why fences make the best neighbors AND why the circuit breakers for my two exterior outlets are in the OPEN/TRIP position unless I’m using them.

LOL. That car owner would find a burned out husk of a car when they came back.

This is why fences make the best neighbors AND why the circuit breakers for my two exterior outlets are in the OPEN/TRIP position unless I’m using them.

I dunno about burned-out husk, but you'd best believe that I would have just called the cops and a tow truck, rather than wasting any time attempting to locate the owner. He'd have paid for the electricity, AND the fines for trespassing and theft, AND the towing and storage fees.

That guy wasn't a "good neighbor" for letting the entitled little shit get away with it; he was a sap.

I dunno about burned-out husk, but you'd best believe that I would have just called the cops and a tow truck, rather than wasting any time attempting to locate the owner. He'd have paid for the electricity, AND the fines for trespassing and theft, AND the towing and storage fees.

You are far too kind. Simply having the car towed fails to get the point across. Some people just really need to get proverbially kicked in the nuts to get the point.

This is why I really wish I could put up a 12” concrete and steel wall around my property.

It's the electric future utopia that we were all promised: entitled assholes stealing your electricity because they can't read their futuristic car's range indicator.
Tesla Owner Parks On Stranger's Lawn, Stealing Electricity For 12 Hours

Yeah bet the dumbasses can't think outside of the box , could of told you dipshits this a long time ago... you can't tell idiots a thing they must live it first. Bahaahh you get to pay for it don't think a law suite will save you losers.
I don't know how can he steal power for 12 hours without the owner of the property being aware of it. It must of had been a lover's quarrel. Unless the owner of the property was out of town, and it was caught on his security cam.

You are far too kind. Simply having the car towed fails to get the point across. Some people just really need to get proverbially kicked in the nuts to get the point.

This is why I really wish I could put up a 12” concrete and steel wall around my property.

I agree that some people need a good nut shot, but I'm not willing to put myself on the wrong side of the law to do it. Hence the calling the cops on HIM part of my scenario.

And I definitely agree with your plan of not making outside outlets usable without your knowledge.

I agree that some people need a good nut shot, but I'm not willing to put myself on the wrong side of the law to do it. Hence the calling the cops on HIM part of my scenario.

And I definitely agree with your plan of not making outside outlets usable without your knowledge.

I learned many years ago that the Authorities, at whatever level you’re talking about, don’t have the power or the bells to actually punish people in this Society. Therefore in certain situations the only meaningful option is vigilantism.

I learned the outlet policy from my father several decades ago.

Forum List

Back