Terrorist group antifa shuts down conservative speaking event

What's wrong with these antifa skanks. Everyone goes through a cold streak where they can't get laid but this is ridiculous. I always thought putting something over your head was a sign of total undesirability. I guess their love life is the same as their human condition.

So now Antifa is the whole left? :blowpop:

The vast majority of the Left is supportive, from what I have seen of public lefties and lefties on this site.
Umm... no. :lol:

Ok, make the argument and demonstrate how the left is condemning antifa violence and terror tactics. Cue the crickets.
Everyone condemns violence, well, not always Trump, but sometimes.
Ok provide a single quote from each of the dem candidate for President condemning Antifa. Shoudn't be hard since you claim they all did it.

So now Antifa is the whole left? :blowpop:

The vast majority of the Left is supportive, from what I have seen of public lefties and lefties on this site.

Ok, make the argument and demonstrate how the left is condemning antifa violence and terror tactics. Cue the crickets.
Ok provide a single quote from each of the dem candidate for President condemning Antifa. Shoudn't be hard since you claim they all did it.
I'm a Libertarian, I don't care what those doofusses do.

So you admit you lied when you claimed the left did not support antifa. Thanks for clearing that up.

So you admit you lied when you claimed the left did not support antifa. Thanks for clearing that up.
The Dems condemn all violence, where do you get your info? And no, I'm not searching the net for you, lol.

The Dems condemn all violence, where do you get your info? And no, I'm not searching the net for you, lol.
Ok so quote the leaders condemning antifa.

Libertarians don't care about political violence? Is that only leftist violence? What am I saying. That's all there is.

Libertarians don't care about political violence? Is that only leftist violence? What am I saying. That's all there is.
I think any sane politician condemns violence. Only Trump said that the White Supremacist side had some nice people. He's unhinged, but really funny. :biggrin:
(and I do agree with SOME of his policies)

I think any sane politician condemns violence. Only Trump said that the White Supremacist side had some nice people. He's unhinged, but really funny. :biggrin:
(and I do agree with SOME of his policies)
Ok provide a quote from each Dem candidate condemning Antifa.....I will warn you now you can't.

Forum List

Back