Terms of Service Not Violated

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We get a good idea what content is acceptable.

“Federal authorities unsealed charges Friday against a North Side man that alleged he was a leader of the Islamic State’s online propaganda wing who used social media to recruit fighters for the terrorist organization and encourage others to carry out terrorist attacks.”

Chicago man used social media to recruit fighters for Islamic State, encourage terrorist attacks, feds allege
Since the material promoted violence, Khattab members frequently had their social media accounts suspended or deleted by the social media platforms. To circumvent those security measures, members sought access to hacked Twitter accounts and used fake names to create bogus social media profiles to disseminate ISIS propaganda, the charges alleged.
I guess it goes back to, "If you see something, say something." It sure took them long enough to catch up with this guy, didn't it? I always assumed the ISIS sites were on the dark web, not Twitter!

We get a good idea what content is acceptable.

“Federal authorities unsealed charges Friday against a North Side man that alleged he was a leader of the Islamic State’s online propaganda wing who used social media to recruit fighters for the terrorist organization and encourage others to carry out terrorist attacks.”

Chicago man used social media to recruit fighters for Islamic State, encourage terrorist attacks, feds allege
Since the material promoted violence, Khattab members frequently had their social media accounts suspended or deleted by the social media platforms. To circumvent those security measures, members sought access to hacked Twitter accounts and used fake names to create bogus social media profiles to disseminate ISIS propaganda, the charges alleged.
I guess it goes back to, "If you see something, say something." It sure took them long enough to catch up with this guy, didn't it? I always assumed the ISIS sites were on the dark web, not Twitter!
Twitter is too busy blocking conservatives to be bothered with blocking ISIS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back